Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Spoony J

[Order of the Spoon]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

scullyangel Posted:

You are just missing in between steps. The person likely had cards to start with, had some visits to use and had the option to gamble.

Math-wise dumping 150 scoops grabs 37 cards, so even with the luckiest card draws you couldn’t ever get enough modests. Cards cost a minimum of 50% of your scoops. They are doing last minute visits.

You might be right, I might’ve missed something.

I don’t wanna go around accusing somebody of something fishy, because like I said I’d seen it a few times. Maybe if I break it down it’d make more sense.

I finish all my visits and everything and I have about 475. I buy a few cards and I have 465. Other dude had 300 something, now he has 280 and 50-something in each flava. Is that plausible with modest improvements?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!