Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock News Flash - Warning Potential Spoilers

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I have found out something shocking that I had to share with everyone in here. It’s so shocking that I will even put it in spoiler tags, and if there was some other way to make sure that no one who couldn’t handle it didn’t accidentally find out, I would use it.

Forumwarz is just a game.

I know, it’s hard to believe, but it’s true. Now before anyone decides that this is a trolling thread I want you to take a few things into account.

1. Most people on Forumwarz take it WAYYY too seriously. Almost to the point where they seem to remove themselves from real life and live on flamebate.

2. I’ve seen people argue on here more pbumionately about what color to make this, or what text should be in that, than most people argue over things that really matter.

3. The second people get mad about a game, you know it means too much to them.

4. And finally, the simple fact that people will respond to this in a negative way shows that I’m right.

In conclusion: Try to take things a little lighter, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time here more.

LOL DISREGARD THIS I SUCK male reproductive organS

om nom nom

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

OMG I can’t believe it!

Seriously, though, good point.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Trollbait Thread.

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

request move to grp

DesdiPhoenix

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

OrsonScottCard Posted:

OMG I can’t believe it!

Seriously, though, good point.

Thanks!

Physics Posted:

request move to grp

And this is the type of post that I expected. You could have just posted a report to the mods, but you made a public post stating your dissatisfaction. An unnecessary post that shows how much you need order in a game that is meant to be fun.

om nom nom

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

Good thread IMO, people who say different just proves your point.

DesdiPhoenix

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

Robok Posted:

Good thread IMO, people who say different just proves your point.

Thank you.

om nom nom

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

DesdiPhoenix Posted:

And this is the type of post that I expected. You could have just posted a report to the mods, but you made a public post stating your dissatisfaction. An unnecessary post that shows how much you need order in a game that is meant to be fun.

You have a valid point, but then again mods enforce the rules way more to a certain player than to an other player *cough*selective*cough*

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I agree that people do get too worked up about games and get too serious, but honestly, if you’re spending time on something or putting effort into achieving something in a game, getting frustrated or mad if you find out your time has been wasted is hardly indicative of any sort of problem on the players’ part.

It’s a natural reaction. So I think that while yes, some carry it to an extreme, you can’t make THAT broad a generalization.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

p old news imo.

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Physics

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

DesdiPhoenix Posted:

you took my reply too seriously Log in to see images!

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

imo a lot less people take FW seriously than other online games

You’ll see the occasional overblown complaint about balances or features but on the whole this is a much tamer community than a lot of other games. This may be partly due to the lack of competitive aspects, but a lot less people **** about gameplay here than anything else I’ve played online.

You have a point but the issue traces to human nature in general more than anything else – nothing about FWZ in particular makes it that much more addictive, other than maybe flamebate. I don’t open my mouth that much on flamebate, though I do lurk more than I should.

­

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Bigandtasty Posted:

This.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

DesdiPhoenix

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

Nicco Posted:

You have a valid point, but then again mods enforce the rules way more to a certain player than to an other player *cough*selective*cough*

I have noticed this, and I am saddened by it.

Shii Posted:

I agree that people do get too worked up about games and get too serious, but honestly, if you’re spending time on something or putting effort into achieving something in a game, getting frustrated or mad if you find out your time has been wasted is hardly indicative of any sort of problem on the players’ part.

It’s a natural reaction. So I think that while yes, some carry it to an extreme, you can’t make THAT broad a generalization.

I agree, however keep in mind, I did not mention anything about people getting mad about domination or forumbuilder, places that would apply to your argument, I only mentioned people that take things that happen in here as seriously as they would real life.

Bigandtasty Posted:

You’ll see the occasional overblown complaint about balances or features but on the whole this is a much tamer community than a lot of other games. This may be partly due to the lack of competitive aspects, but a lot less people **** about gameplay here than anything else I’ve played online.

You have a point but the issue traces to human nature in general more than anything else – nothing about FWZ in particular makes it that much more addictive, other than maybe flamebate. I don’t open my mouth that much on flamebate, though I do lurk more than I should.

Even stating “Human Nature” is a broad term. There are some people that play Forumwarz and spend time in Flamebate and don’t seem to get upset about things that happen. At least they don’t get AS upset as others obviously do. So since I’m to bumume that everyone that plays this is at least mostly human, human nature would apply to everyone that plays. So human nature isn’t enough of an explanation.

I’ve found that most people just seem to put too much stock in things that don’t have actual value, but implied value based on the time and effort put into something. IE a hobby or collection, or in this case a game.

My confusion is that whereas a hobby or collection can net actual profit or monetary value, a game has no literal reward. The person with the most epeen doesn’t get to sell their epeen for anything else. It’s not tangible. So it is time that should be regarded as thrown away, and people shouldn’t put so much stock in it.

Does that make sense?

om nom nom

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

Really valid point. I’m impressed on how nervous some people get while playing a game. I was one of them. Unfortunately, I got “cured” after being hacked in a game that I really thought that was srsbsnss for me. Since then, I say “**** it” to everything and try just to have fun with it.

Seriously, what the ****? It’s just a game, not your life.

BUT, I must disagree with the “spending all time here” part. I think that the FWZ community is one of the funniest **** I’ve ever been into in my life. Apart from the jackbumes, I have a lot of fun here.

Anyway, you’ve got a point.

Physics

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

but for some people even a ****ty game like forumwarz means A LOT. remember falconfour?

FalconFour Posted:

Pathetically enough, forumwarz has been practically my entire life for the past few months. Between fapping to falcons and fixing some broken **** (and sometimes even getting paid for it!), fwz is all I’ve been doing. Why are you such a mean one, Evil Trout? Log in to see images!

DesdiPhoenix

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

This is what a person would post if they take this game as they should, a game:

Nicco Posted:

J/K HAVE A SADDAM GOATSE

This user banned for posting nudity in non-RP

DesdiPhoenix was banned for this post by Evil Trout

DesdiPhoenix edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

om nom nom

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

What’s wrong with people being dedicated with their hobbies?

If they didn’t take the game seriously, they would take another timewaster seriously. It’s simply how some people are. It’s their own way to have fun. If they like taking something seriously, more power to them.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

And after having to ban the OP for posting nudity here, this thread has been designated a trolling thread. Moving appropriately.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

**** u I’m not reading all that and your tattooo is ****

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!