Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business [CLOSED] Acid Flux's Country Kitchen and Flea Market ***Discounted Items Inside***

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

zagerblag Posted:

Do you actually sell 5-HTPs? I never see yours in Kyoubai.

Okay, seriously… my priority is selling the high-end equipment. That’s what I relist first. When I relist drugs, I usually only do 5 at a time now.

And every time I relist the HTPs, they’re gone within about 3-4 hours. I have at least 3 regular customers that PM me when they need something. I end up filling custom orders now, and simply Tubmail them the links.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Acid Flux Posted:

You know, I was just discussing a similar idea with someone else:

I’m thinking of a banner, similar in size to what Kyoubai has.

I’m see a rustic wood paneling background (think Cracker Barrel or any other home-style country restaurant). On the left side is a caricature of my avatar (a bald headed red skull) with a big toothy smile and near-googly eyes, dressed in a brown cowboy hat, blue long sleeve bumon up shirt, jeans and cowboy boots, holding out his left arm toward the center of the banner, as if directing people inside. On the right side is a ‘female’ version of the same character, but this time with blonde curls, a blue bonnet and apron, holding up a frying pan with bacon & eggs frying up. She also has a welcoming smile on her face. In the center, written in dark lettering to appear to be wood-smoked carvings, the words:

Acid Flux’s

Country Kitchen

&

Flea Market

Now, if you can do something like that and it looks awesome enough for me to use, I think I’d probably pay at least 2 BP for that. More if it was animated (preferably both an animated & non-animated version, just in case)

The art payments r quite low for the effort it takes.

(Especially the animated one)

I would do them if i had the time (better motivation would also be nice)

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

I have no idea what a fair price would be. I’m not looking for anything spectacular, just something half-way decent.

Hell, if someone wanted to show me their portfolio and then discuss price, I’d be interested.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Well, folks, we got some great news! We’ve decided to lower our prices on most of our high-end equipment!

Tumorous Kidney ~ Now at the low price of  749,999!

Professor Tightly’s Old-Fashioned™ Corset ~ Now at the low price of  749,999!

Versnatche™ Earbleeders ~ Now at the low price of  449,999

Nautical Star in Sparrow Tattoo ~ Now at the low price of  749,999!

Lobe Stretching ~ Now at the low price of  449,999

Now, you’ll see some of our older versions of these items still listed at our old prices. Rest bumured that all of our new auction listings will be at these new lower prices.

We’re also going to expand a bit further, and begin offering mid-grade and low-end equipment at fantastic prices! We’d like to hear your thoughts on what new pieces of equipment you;d like to see, or even some price ranges. If you’re still working in the mid-range forums, and your daily deliveries are only netting you about  50,000, then we’ll have some equipment options for you as well!

Thanks again for shopping at Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen & Flea Market!

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

srs mercantile activity itt

WinglessAyng-
el

Avatar: 101806 Sun Feb 22 19:30:49 -0500 2009

[Evil League of Evil]

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

I’d like to apply for stock…er…boy?

Couple quick questions, though:

1. Do you want us to check *just* the links, or also search for drugs to be sure they’re in stock?

2. Should we also scan through this thread for suggestions/requests for new products?

3. Do you want the list of what’s needed both is tubmail and in this thread, for your ease?

I normally log into FW about 2-3 times per day, but I’m fine with keeping a tab open on it while I’m online, and checking regularly as well.

Thanks.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Okay, folks, the store is restocked!

WinglessAngyl, I’ll get with you later about the StockPerson position. I’m deciding whether or not to actually fill that position, and if so, what the job expectations would be.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Acid Flux Posted:

You know, I was just discussing a similar idea with someone else:

I’m thinking of a banner, similar in size to what Kyoubai has.

I’m see a rustic wood paneling background (think Cracker Barrel or any other home-style country restaurant). On the left side is a caricature of my avatar (a bald headed red skull) with a big toothy smile and near-googly eyes, dressed in a brown cowboy hat, blue long sleeve bumon up shirt, jeans and cowboy boots, holding out his left arm toward the center of the banner, as if directing people inside. On the right side is a ‘female’ version of the same character, but this time with blonde curls, a blue bonnet and apron, holding up a frying pan with bacon & eggs frying up. She also has a welcoming smile on her face. In the center, written in dark lettering to appear to be wood-smoked carvings, the words:

Acid Flux’s

Country Kitchen

&

Flea Market

Now, if you can do something like that and it looks awesome enough for me to use, I think I’d probably pay at least 2 BP for that. More if it was animated (preferably both an animated & non-animated version, just in case)

i think i can do that…

the non-animated one would be the one described above…

but for the animated one, i was thinking of a flashing ATTENTION!! in one scene. then

other scenes describing a line or two from the sidewalk signature thing….. then ending with the non-animated pic… does the flipping eggs have to have animated flipping? i could do that on the non-animated one, but with the animated one i may be a bit too lazy…Log in to see images! or i could copy paste….

txt example:

ATTENTION!!!(flashing black and white)/

Looking for a great deal on all of your Equipment and Consumables? /

Then come on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!! /

Low Prices on the Gear You Need!

Fetishes, Books, Glbumes & MOAR! /

All items for sale at rock bottom prices! /

(text written on a rock on the ground?)

The Pharmacy at the store is NOW OPEN AND FULLY STOCKED! Get great deals on all the DRUGS YOU NEED!

(written on enlarged Log in to see images!)/

NEW!!!Guest Book Contest!

WIN UP TO FIFTEEN (15) BROWNIE POINTS!!!

(written on a blank book)/

(non-animated pic)/

repeat

the / divide each scene and the () are suggestions on the scene

generichaxor Posted:

The art payments r quite low for the effort it takes.

(Especially the animated one)

I would do them if i had the time (better motivation would also be nice)

i don’t mind doing it… cause its better to get a few brownie points than none at all…Log in to see images! Jarwain edited this message on 01/29/2009 8:01PM

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’ll get started on it as soon as i install flash on my computer…

What?

I took an elective on computer design and animation…

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Dude, if it looks as awesome as I think it will, you’ll get more than just a few Brownie Points.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have some preliminary sketches.

BrainpanSona-
ta

Avatar: 36331 Thu Feb 05 22:13:20 -0500 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Trespbumers will be violated. Survivors will be violated again.

Front Porch Swept

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

thanks for your confidenceLog in to see images!

now i just have to get to work

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

I look forward to a first draft.

Also, it appears that the going rate for flash-animated banners is 2 BP, according to the http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view/20928 thread.

I can see paying a little more here since it’s sort of being done from scratch.

SuperJad

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

I’d like to take all three of those jobs on the first page, just tubmail me if I can.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

SuperJad Posted:

I’d like to take all three of those jobs on the first page, just tubmail me if I can.

Thanks. However, I’ve already got three employees, but I’ll keep your application on hand.

Store is restocked, folks, and there have been some new price changes! The Minstrely Music for Trolls has been reduced in price!

skatelivendie

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i can do w.e job u can use me in

Numerrik

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

count me in, friend request on the way. also, jobs available?

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

***NEW SERVICE!!*** CUSTOM BUILT PACKAGES!!

Check the front page, fourth post for our new service where we help design a combo package for you. We can offer packages for everyone from a Newbie Troll to a Veteran Emo Kid.

For example, a Newbie Troll can get +7 Offense, +20 Ego & +50 Douchebaggery, plus more, for the low price of  2,499!

Keep an eye out for more Custom Built Packages, or you can request your own, Simply Tubmail me and we’ll bumess your needs and design the right package for you!

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Im just curious… what’s your motivation to this shop? your determination to make it the best, like with the store front? where does it all come from? your beginning in forumwarz? a bet? an attempt to help all who need help by giving discounted stuffs?

Jarwain edited this message on 01/31/2009 11:15AM

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Jarwain Posted:

Im just curious… what’s your motivation to this shop? your determination to make it the best, like with the store front? where does it all come from? your beginning in forumwarz? a bet? an attempt to help all who need help by giving discounted stuffs?

He said he makes millions.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!