Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Acid Flux Posted:

You know, I was just discussing a similar idea with someone else:

I’m thinking of a banner, similar in size to what Kyoubai has.

I’m see a rustic wood paneling background (think Cracker Barrel or any other home-style country restaurant). On the left side is a caricature of my avatar (a bald headed red skull) with a big toothy smile and near-googly eyes, dressed in a brown cowboy hat, blue long sleeve bumon up shirt, jeans and cowboy boots, holding out his left arm toward the center of the banner, as if directing people inside. On the right side is a ‘female’ version of the same character, but this time with blonde curls, a blue bonnet and apron, holding up a frying pan with bacon & eggs frying up. She also has a welcoming smile on her face. In the center, written in dark lettering to appear to be wood-smoked carvings, the words:

Acid Flux’s

Country Kitchen

&

Flea Market

Now, if you can do something like that and it looks awesome enough for me to use, I think I’d probably pay at least 2 BP for that. More if it was animated (preferably both an animated & non-animated version, just in case)

The art payments r quite low for the effort it takes.

(Especially the animated one)

I would do them if i had the time (better motivation would also be nice)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!