Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business [CLOSED] Acid Flux's Country Kitchen and Flea Market ***Discounted Items Inside***

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

DarkDespair5 Posted:

He said he makes millions.

It’s a bit of work, but it’s fun. I like designing stuff like this. Plus, I have been steadily moving up the Flezz chart, both with this character, as well as two of my Alts.

And I haven’t even started selling the high-end .moar files yet.

I’ve made about 15 million (across all of my alts) since I started this Storefront.

And now, we’re offering more stuff!

That sheet music is still too expensive for ya? Okay, no worries. Here’s a nice, slightly used Porsche Spoiler (Max Douchebaggery +250, Offense +5, Defense +17). That’ll tide you over for a while.

Porsche Spoiler ~  89,999

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

How do you calculate the true worth of moar files in flezz? Because perceived value != true value.

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 01/31/2009 11:30AM

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

DarkDespair5 Posted:

How do you calculate the true worth of moar files in flezz? Because perceived value != true value.

Not really sure. I’ve been trying to guesstimate based on what other people have bought files for. Since every file that has multiple stat bonuses all have the same bonus per stat, that at least is something trackable.

My first guesstimation was way off. The high end files were way underpriced for what people were paying, and the low end files were vice versa.

In the case of the ‘Rage of the Noob’ Combo Package, I simply took the prices of the similar power-level items and averaged it out, and then applied a discount overall.

BrainpanSona-
ta

Avatar: 36331 Thu Feb 05 22:13:20 -0500 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Trespbumers will be violated. Survivors will be violated again.

Front Porch Swept

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Acid Flux Posted:

Not really sure. I’ve been trying to guesstimate based on what other people have bought files for. Since every file that has multiple stat bonuses all have the same bonus per stat, that at least is something trackable.

My first guesstimation was way off. The high end files were way underpriced for what people were paying, and the low end files were vice versa.

In the case of the ‘Rage of the Noob’ Combo Package, I simply took the prices of the similar power-level items and averaged it out, and then applied a discount overall.

We need to find what the “average cost of acquisition” is, looking at the market is unreliable and may fluctuate over time, if you know what I mean.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I have the base part of the storefront non-animation almost done. its just missing the interior panneling and the sign. then i just have to add the people, then im done for that specific scene. im currently adjusting the cowboy so its previous backround isn’t visible. then i have to add the head.

Doctor Whom

Avatar: 90155 Sun Nov 23 20:45:54 -0500 2008

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Needs more Hacker equipment.

Doctor Whom edited this message on 01/31/2009 10:14PM

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Jarwain Posted:

I have the base part of the storefront non-animation almost done. its just missing the interior panneling and the sign. then i just have to add the people, then im done for that specific scene. im currently adjusting the cowboy so its previous backround isn’t visible. then i have to add the head.

That looks really great, Jarwain! I’m looking forward to seeing it animated!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Store restocked!

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i just had an interesting idea:

you could make a clan that basically revolves around the storefront

and all your employees and store-related peoples would be in it!!Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Jarwain Posted:

i just had an interesting idea:

you could make a clan that basically revolves around the storefront

and all your employees and store-related peoples would be in it!!Log in to see images!

I considered that, but I didn’t want to force people to leave their current Klan just in order to participate and earn BP. If all my current employees supported it, I might do that, since I’m not in my old Klan anymore.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Acid Flux Posted:

I considered that, but I didn’t want to force people to leave their current Klan just in order to participate and earn BP. If all my current employees supported it, I might do that, since I’m not in my old Klan anymore.

yeah, but im just saying if they’re not already in a klan, then this would be an alt. it could be completely optional

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Jarwain Posted:

yeah, but im just saying if they’re not already in a klan, then this would be an alt. it could be completely optional

I’m going to think on it a bit more. I’ll probably go ahead and do it, since there really aren’t any Klan’s knocking on my door for invites.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Store restocked!!

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

do you mind if the guy doesn’t have googley eyes?

if not, then im just about done with the cowboy.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Not bad, not bad. In my mind’s eye I was thinking more cartoony, sort of in a similar style to Bidsquid, but this looks great too!

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

thanks..^.^

Reginald McM-
uffin

[Centurions of Awes-
ome
]

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Acid, I would really like to thanks you for the custom package.

The prices were amazing! I swear, for what you must do to get these, you sure are generous with the prices!

keep up the great work! I’ll definetely be using your services again!Log in to see images!

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

the janitor doesn’t really have much to do here on this thread…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!