Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 kyoubai issues, put em here or listen to mine heh

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

cool, you did sticky it, right on. yeah lots of relevant issues itt,

im still wondering when the page thing will be fixed,

aka so it doesnt always go back to page 1 when you backspace or hit the return to kyoubai after viewing an item.

it can be bypbumed by opening view item in a different tab, but thats a little tedious.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

another problem, tm-related, when i am sent an item by

bidsquid, the hitbox to ‘take item’ is really tiny, at least on IE.

can be tough to grab things sometimes, needs to be embiggened.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

cool, you did sticky it, right on. yeah lots of relevant issues itt,

im still wondering when the page thing will be fixed,

aka so it doesnt always go back to page 1 when you backspace or hit the return to kyoubai after viewing an item.

it can be bypbumed by opening view item in a different tab, but thats a little tedious.

I fixed this yesterday? It remembers you search in cookies so if you go back to the page it’ll have your previous search.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

ok i see what you did, you removed the back to kyoubai link at bottom but its fixed, backsspace works, tks

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

MOCK-CONGLERS **** Posted:

it would be nice to keep a link to page one maybe, idk

wait theres a link for it at top, nm

MOCK-CONGLERS BITCH edited this message on 01/22/2009 1:27PM

Hackmeister

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

This wouldn’t work at all sadly for moar files due to their base cost being largely unrelated to their power…

But it’d be nice for almost anything else being able to put a minimum base cost. Especially after ep 3 comes out and those ‘Half million’ base cost items aren’t even worth looking at for high level characters, much less the 100 flezz stuff.

Chronotrigga

[BAMF]

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

I encountered a slight problem today.

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/21204

During the afternoon I purchased “more random keystrokes.dtbs” from Tresxae via the Kyoubai Auction. As you can see from the above URL, I definitely won the auction. However, it’s been at least five hours and I still haven’t received it.

I have checked Tubmail, and I haven’t received it at all as I have not gotten a message. I have also checked my Inventory and it is not there. Someone said that winning items should be instant, but like I said, it’s been at least five hours.

I don’t believe I’m doing anything wrong, but any suggestions will be nice. I’m in need of the +7LUK dtbs file.

Chronotrigga edited this message on 01/24/2009 11:14PM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Chronotrigga Posted:

I encountered a slight problem today.

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/21204

During the afternoon I purchased “more random keystrokes.dtbs” from Tresxae via the Kyoubai Auction. As you can see from the above URL, I definitely won the auction. However, it’s been at least five hours and I still haven’t received it.

I have checked Tubmail, and I haven’t received it at all as I have not gotten a message. I have also checked my Inventory and it is not there. Someone said that winning items should be instant, but like I said, it’s been at least five hours.

I don’t believe I’m doing anything wrong, but any suggestions will be nice. I’m in need of the +7LUK dtbs file.

Did you get a refund from BidSquid? Check your SpendFriend history to see if you received your bid back. If your bid did not meet the minimum reserve as set by the Seller, then you should have gotten your bid money back, but would not have received the item.

If this is not the case, and you have neither the item or the refund, submit a bug report.

Acid Flux edited this message on 01/24/2009 11:25PM

Chronotrigga

[BAMF]

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Acid Flux Posted:

Did you get a refund from BidSquid? Check your SpendFriend history to see if you received your bid back. If your bid did not meet the minimum reserve as set by the Seller, then you should have gotten your bid money back, but would not have received the item.

If this is not the case, and you have neither the item or the refund, submit a bug report.

Item did not meet minimum reserve. Thank you for overlooking my mistake.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Acid Flux Posted:

To me, this is fine to prevent manipulation. However, being able to rebid to increase your proxy would be a great option. That’s all I was ever using my Alt re-bids for TBH.

Another person has outbid my main char already, so it’s not manipulation. I just want to continue the bid with another alt, but it’s kinda inconvenient that kyoubai still doesn’t let me do it.

Splargety

Avatar: 1336 Thu Oct 16 06:39:06 -0400 2008

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 40 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

I browsed through this thread quickly, not sure if this has been mentioned – I have a minor thing with auction failure tubmails. They always comeback looking like this:

[Jalapeno& #8217;s Bootyhole.leer] Auction fail! (Without the space between & and #)

I know this is something to do with character encoding – is anyone else getting this, or is it some setting on my end that I need to change? If it’s my own damn fault, how do I fix it?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Can “My bids” be sorted newest first? all my bids as far as I can see are past ones that are over. That’s useless

Also when my max bids are beaten can Bidsquid give a link to the relevant auction so I can immediately bid higher.

Longhorn555

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Its all buggy!

This is much better!!! Log in to see images!

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/29700

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

oops nvm i guess

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 01/27/2009 3:44AM

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

I would love to see a notice on auction pages that informs the bidder when the reserve price has not been met, a la eBay.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

some guy had a problem just now, which i was able to help solve, by noticing that less than 100% condition items cannot be sold.

itd be good if you guys put a msg up on the create auction page that reminds ppl of this, otherwise youre gonna get ppl asking about it, and recieve extra bug reports that are false

Iron Lich

Level 69 Troll

FOR KIPPY AND COUNTRY, REMEMBER KIPPY, HE WAS A HAPPY SARDINE.

I’m the guy in question, I’ll present the issue in a less polite fashion than my colleague above.

“You can’t sell Items that aren’t at 100% Condition”

That’d be a great thing to say at the create auction window, instead of there being nothing and people wondering “WHY KYOUBAI, WHY WON’T YOU LET ME SELL MY ****!”.

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

I would prefer it if Bidsquid could present (with all his Engrish might) relevant information when an auction (or other events) fail.

Perhaps the last bid Flezz amount would be one thing I’d like in particular, mainly because I would like to know how (the community) over all, feels about my pricing minimums.

It would also be nice if when I was outbid there was a link to said auction so I could see how much I got outbid by, just so I could use some of the information to my advantage.

Knowing would be nice other than taking a stab here and there (rather expensive ones, at that) hoping to get my items to sell.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I still have a problem with my “My Bids” page.

all the auctions shown there are Over

its not very useful you know

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Inertia Posted:

I still have a problem with my “My Bids” page.

all the auctions shown there are Over

its not very useful you know

We should have more filters for both ‘My Bids’ & ‘My Auctions’ to alleviate this.

Also, some Auctions on the ‘My Bids’ page that are closed due to a Buy It Now still show active.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!