Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Chronotrigga Posted:

I encountered a slight problem today.

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/21204

During the afternoon I purchased “more random keystrokes.dtbs” from Tresxae via the Kyoubai Auction. As you can see from the above URL, I definitely won the auction. However, it’s been at least five hours and I still haven’t received it.

I have checked Tubmail, and I haven’t received it at all as I have not gotten a message. I have also checked my Inventory and it is not there. Someone said that winning items should be instant, but like I said, it’s been at least five hours.

I don’t believe I’m doing anything wrong, but any suggestions will be nice. I’m in need of the +7LUK dtbs file.

Did you get a refund from BidSquid? Check your SpendFriend history to see if you received your bid back. If your bid did not meet the minimum reserve as set by the Seller, then you should have gotten your bid money back, but would not have received the item.

If this is not the case, and you have neither the item or the refund, submit a bug report.

Acid Flux edited this message on 01/24/2009 11:25PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!