Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News I tried to kill myself yesterday

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

OD’ing on tylenol.

Obviously, it didn’t work.

Yay, psychiatrists an mental health professionals.

EDIT, directed to the people who think I’m trolling: I’m not going to bother trying to prove it anymore. Believe what you want. The only time I’ll actually bother trying to prove it some more is if the mods ask for some hard info.

Doubledit: Thanks for wasting your money on me for me new title(s) and avatar. It’s only reminding me not to do it again.

Patch The Darknut edited this message on 01/10/2009 5:51PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Really? Don’t do that. Also don’t go to a troll forum/game for your circle of support. Keep well man.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Raepdog Posted:

don’t go to a troll forum/game for your circle of support

He didn’t say you were trolling, he said you shouldn’t expect this to be a place to help you with problems of that nature. Actual human interaction would probably be a good start.

And what a poor choice of things to try to od on. You are probably lucky you didn’t have it eat a hole in your stomach lining and give you problems for however long the rest of your life is.

Wylin edited this message on 01/09/2009 7:26AM

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Why did you try to do it?

hurf de rijp

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

haha, tylenol?

****en scrub

MOD EDIT: User banned for trolling in non-RP.

hurf de rijp was banned for this post by Evil Trout

hurf de rijp edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Wylin Posted:

He didn’t say you were trolling, he said you shouldn’t expect this to be a place to help you with problems of that nature. Actual human interaction would probably be a good start.

And what a poor choice of things to try to od on. You are probably lucky you didn’t have it eat a hole in your stomach lining and give you problems for however long the rest of your life is.

Wylin is right. Also, you are very young and no problem you have now is worth ending your life, period. Give it five years and you’ll be shocked how everything you thought was important now just isn’t anymore. Not to mention that you kinda brought flavor to life here.

Anyway, fundamentally, don’t let trolls here on the net get you down, stiff upper lip and like that. Happy new year.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Don’t do stupid **** like this ever again, glad you’re getting help.

Funkyjumperm-
an

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

*joins

But seriously don’t do it. It’s the wrong choice, think of something worth living for.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Well firstly, I applaud the courage you had to actually go through with it. o_o

Many a time have I had thoughts like that creep into my mind, but I never had the guts to go through with it, as bad as I wanted to throughout those days.

What you have to remember though (and I’m sure this is probably what they’ll tell you as well) is that nothing lasts forever. Nothing. It’s like when you’re in school and you’re sat there just waiting for the most boring lesson on the planet to end, but the clock just won’t tick fast enough. It’s horrible, it feels endless, but it isn’t.

You have to have the strength to truly know inside yourself that things will get better. You have to know that they could very well get worse before they get better, but eventually, it ends, and you’re so much of a stronger person because of it, it’s incredible..

It’s even worse for the youth. Raging hormones makes that feeling of the whole world crashing down even worse. ****, we all get it at some point in our lives. Some more than others. I’m starting to lose count of all the **** that’s been thrown at me, I went through the worse last year actually. Found out everything on ****ing Christmas Eve as well, so clichéd but I guess these things have to originate from somewhere eh?

But you get through it…don’t question it, because that makes things so much worse. You just do, and you have to remember that, otherwise you’ll never get out of that horrible pit of despair where it just feels like you can’t go one more second, let alone another day.

I guess what I’m trying to say in this mbumive ramble is hold the **** on, and hold on tight. Life is hard, but that doesn’t make it bad. When you get through these horrible times, the good times that lie ahead are what make life worth living. In the end, everything works out in its own ironic kind of way.

I could talk about this for hours, but I’ll leave it at that. Good luck.

An amiable p-
ersonage

Avatar: 97971 Thu Dec 18 12:48:23 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Killing yourself is really selfish. Please think of your family and friends and what they’ll go through next time you’re on the edge.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Laguna Posted:

Well firstly, I applaud the courage you had to actually go through with it. o_o

Many a time have I had thoughts like that creep into my mind, but I never had the guts to go through with it, as bad as I wanted to throughout those days.

What you have to remember though (and I’m sure this is probably what they’ll tell you as well) is that nothing lasts forever. Nothing. It’s like when you’re in school and you’re sat there just waiting for the most boring lesson on the planet to end, but the clock just won’t tick fast enough. It’s horrible, it feels endless, but it isn’t.

You have to have the strength to truly know inside yourself that things will get better. You have to know that they could very well get worse before they get better, but eventually, it ends, and you’re so much of a stronger person because of it, it’s incredible..

It’s even worse for the youth. Raging hormones makes that feeling of the whole world crashing down even worse. ****, we all get it at some point in our lives. Some more than others. I’m starting to lose count of all the **** that’s been thrown at me, I went through the worse last year actually. Found out everything on ****ing Christmas Eve as well, so clichéd but I guess these things have to originate from somewhere eh?

But you get through it…don’t question it, because that makes things so much worse. You just do, and you have to remember that, otherwise you’ll never get out of that horrible pit of despair where it just feels like you can’t go one more second, let alone another day.

I guess what I’m trying to say in this mbumive ramble is hold the **** on, and hold on tight. Life is hard, but that doesn’t make it bad. When you get through these horrible times, the good times that lie ahead are what make life worth living. In the end, everything works out in its own ironic kind of way.

I could talk about this for hours, but I’ll leave it at that. Good luck.

Oh, and no matter what they say, don’t let any little son of a **** put you down. Bad things happen to good people, but good people come out of it an even better person than they were before because of it.

Laguna edited this message on 01/09/2009 11:49AM

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Patch The Darknut Posted:

OD’ing on tylenol.

LOL raepdog, remember that time in IDC when I told you to do that? And you played along to everyone’s horror? Oh man that was great.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

You seriously need to put FWZ on the back burner for a while.

On the scale of [Helpful]—————————-|—————————-[Harmful],

ForumWarz falls right about here:

[Helpful]—————————-|—-*———————-[Harmful]

In other words, this isn’t the best place for you to hang out and get your head on straight. Find a more serious community or support group, and come on back when you’re feeling better. Be sure to check in regularly, though, so that we know you’re still above ground.

I can tell you from personal experience that there’s nothing in this world worth throwing your life away. A meaningless death will not improve a meaningless life. Remember, the fact that you are capable of such low & negative emotions is simply a reminder that you are capable of the opposite as well. Find your purpose in life. Be who you are, not what you believe other wish you to be.

Best Wishes.

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

Patch The Darknut Posted:

OD’ing on tylenol.

If you leave, who am I supposed to fabulous person hag myself at? Log in to see images!

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

I allways wondered about afew things, and I’m not just trolling here:

1. Does a failed suicide attempt-

a) Give you a new better out look on life.

b) Make you feel worse because you can’t even do that right.

c) Change you in no way

d) None of the above

2. Why do people try to overdose? I mean its like the most likely to fail, all it takes is someone to find you and chances are you will be saved, always kinda seemed like a cry for help more than an attempt. I know someone who took a bunch of sleeping pills woke up having not died then took a bunch more, she got found the second time and taken to ER, after that she got help and is fine now but looking back she said she said that it was when she decided to kill herself a weight was lifted off her shoulders and it hasn’t came back since, I just wonder if suicide is more about just letting go than wanting to die.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

People who really have the urges to kill them self dont talk about it. People who do it (like you) are just looking for attention.

ANGRY HOBO edited this message on 01/09/2009 12:15PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

wtf patch you seemed like a happy person.

you must have had a **** of a lot of tylenol.

this reminds me of the one time i had the worst sinus infection of my life and i was having more than the ‘hey dont eat too much’ amount of Tylenol 3 and tylenol normal. My legs went semi-numb and it felt really weird to walk. and i couldn’t feel pain, only a gross ‘something is wrong with me’ feeling.

don’t kill yourself again please

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

... does it count as trolling to point out the irony that he plays an emo kid on FW? if so ignore this and just pay attention to my other more serious post.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!