Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Oakland Police New Years Eve Murder

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

Johnny Mac Posted:

God, I live in Maricopa county, I hate Arpaio so much, I voted against him in November. He won by a landslide still. Log in to see images!

Also to address the video, I wish people would have just mobbed the guy like in V for Vendetta when the cop shoots the girl.

In Greece, they riot for weeks over this kind of bull**** until they force change. In America, we shrug and go see who got eliminated on survivor that night.

” give them bread and circuses.”

gg democracy

Drunkenlazybastard edited this message on 01/06/2009 5:56AM

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

Hey! Tucson is very nice.

I didn’t say I hated ALL of Arizona, it’s just too flat and the weather is weird. one day it’s 100+ then you wake up the next morning to a cold snap.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

Hey! Tucson is very nice.

Tuscon is okay if you like horses and country. Log in to see images!

Drunkenlazybastard Posted:

I didn’t say I hated ALL of Arizona, it’s just too flat and the weather is weird. one day it’s 100+ then you wake up the next morning to a cold snap.

Yeah the weather has crazy extremes like that, it’s annoying, parts of the year since you have to wear a jacket or something in the morning, but in the afternoon you’re burning up.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 01/06/2009 6:00AM

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Johnny Mac Posted:

Tuscon is okay if you like horses and country. Log in to see images!

I can’t believe you live in Maricopa. You should run screaming to the border. I’d feel safer with the Juarez cartel in TJ than I would in that hell on earth. Jaywalkin? That’s a chaingang/gulag term of no less than 2 months. XD

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

In Greece, they riot for weeks over this kind of bull**** until they force change. In America, we shrug and go see who got eliminated on survivor that night.

” give them bread and circuses.”

gg democracy

You’re right on so many levels. But at the same time, what are we going to about it? We can torment the e-life of a welfare leech who belives that he is a purple otter, but we can’t make a few phone calls? I’m not talking ****, I’m guilty too. I just don’t know where to start, and that is probably where a ****ton of other people are too.

I need a drink.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Johnny Mac Posted:

Tuscon is okay if you like horses and country.

Obviously you have never been there. Log in to see images! Cheins Sanchez edited this message on 01/06/2009 6:07AM

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I can’t believe you live in Maricopa. You should run screaming to the border. I’d feel safer with the Juarez cartel in TJ than I would in that hell on earth. Jaywalkin? That’s a chaingang/gulag term of no less than 2 months. XD

Lols, Arpaio doesn’t troll around the cool parts of Maricopa, I love the local scenes here, it’s an AMAZING place if you know the cities to avoid. Could say that for anywhere I guess though.

Plus I’m a perfectly normal Caucasian law abiding citizen Log in to see images! Johnny Mac edited this message on 01/06/2009 6:14AM

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

You’re right on so many levels. But at the same time, what are we going to about it? We can torment the e-life of a welfare leech who belives that he is a purple otter, but we can’t make a few phone calls? I’m not talking ****, I’m guilty too. I just don’t know where to start, and that is probably where a ****ton of other people are too.

I need a drink.

lol @ prince Jeremy reference. “**** YOU, JUDGE!”

other than that, baby steps. incidents like this. make sure that pigs on the street in our community can never bumume that the DA and the public will have their back no matter what horrible things they do. give them a taste of their greatest weapon, fear. In this day and age of cheap and portable digital recording devices, this idea becomes more tangible and can actually exert serious IRL power. eg: this case.

Drunkenlazybastard edited this message on 01/06/2009 6:14AM

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Johnny Mac Posted:

Plus I’m a perfectly normal Caucasian law abiding citizen Log in to see images!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Back.

Premium malt beverage with caffeine, wormwood oil, taurine, guarana, natural and artifical flavors and certified color.

16 FL oz.

10.0% ALC/VOL

It smells funny.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Johnny Mac Posted:

Plus I’m a perfectly normal Caucasian law abiding citizen

oh.. you were serious..

Johnny Mac::Law Abiding as Weev::Mother Teresa

do you see what I did thar?

I’ll give you the Caucasian part because I haven’t found a record of your juden relatives death in my granpappy’s books.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

Back.

Premium malt beverage with caffeine, wormwood oil, taurine, guarana, natural and artifical flavors and certified color.

16 FL oz.

10.0% ALC/VOL

It smells funny.

what do you call this magical brew? never heard of one with wormwood oil in it.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Four Maxed. Whatever the **** thats supposed to mean. Tastes pretty funny too. It’s like they bottled clown pee.

Cheins Sanchez edited this message on 01/06/2009 6:32AM

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

Four Maxed. Whatever the **** thats supposed to mean. Tastes pretty funny too. It’s like they bottled clown pee.

They finally managed to bottle enjoy? I’ve been trying for years without success. This is the dawning of a new age.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

I guess. Works pretty quick. I don’t know if it is because of the alcohol or the crap they have in there.

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

No one ever doctors videos or tailors facts to meet thier agenda, that would be unamerican.

Profiling is wrong, it is impossible to “guess” that someone is likely to have committed, or is committing, a crime based on thier race, dress, behavior or any combination of the three.

Anything that makes me uncomfortable must be wrong and not good for my country. However, if something I do makes someone else uncomfortable, this is my free country, they are intolorant, uneducated, and uptight.

I love liberals, they so “get” security.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i ****ing hate the pigs. period.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i ****ing hate the pigs. period.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Sapper Posted:

No one ever doctors videos or tailors facts to meet thier agenda, that would be unamerican.

Profiling is wrong, it is impossible to “guess” that someone is likely to have committed, or is committing, a crime based on thier race, dress, behavior or any combination of the three.

Anything that makes me uncomfortable must be wrong and not good for my country. However, if something I do makes someone else uncomfortable, this is my free country, they are intolorant, uneducated, and uptight.

I love liberals, they so “get” security.

blargh you’re dumb Log in to see images!

you can’t “doctor” a dead body and an autopsy report. unless it was a conspiracy by the liberal media to make our patrotic cops look bad! Log in to see images!

totally agree with you about profiling.

i don’t even get your third sentence man. if you’re talking about the greece riots, yeah, i think they are extreme but I wouldn’t know enough about the situation is over there so idk if it was done out of desperation or what. I guess my point is:

wanton murder of innocent people [“anything that makes me uncomfortable”] != standing for the right too not die [which somehow makes other people uncomfortable? idk]

sorry if that sounds like an exaggeration but it is what it is. it’s one thing if you shoot a criminal charging at you with a knife, but shooting a kid, face down on the ground, and handcuffed, is not self-defense, it is murder. brutal ****ing murder.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Tesfan Posted:

blargh you’re dumb Log in to see images!

you can’t “doctor” a dead body and an autopsy report. unless it was a conspiracy by the liberal media to make our patrotic cops look bad! Log in to see images!

totally agree with you about profiling.

i don’t even get your third sentence man. if you’re talking about the greece riots, yeah, i think they are extreme but I wouldn’t know enough about the situation is over there so idk if it was done out of desperation or what. I guess my point is:

wanton murder of innocent people [“anything that makes me uncomfortable”] != standing for the right too not die [which somehow makes other people uncomfortable? idk]

sorry if that sounds like an exaggeration but it is what it is. it’s one thing if you shoot a criminal charging at you with a knife, but shooting a kid, face down on the ground, and handcuffed, is not self-defense, it is murder. brutal ****ing murder.

respect for tes +2

also:

The context of the Greek thing begins with the brutal right wing military dictatorship that ruled Greece from 1967–1974 after a coup, which was funded and supported by the US. Since the overthrow of the junta, the Greeks have had a penchant for not taking **** off of anybody in power.

Drunkenlazybastard edited this message on 01/06/2009 9:19PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!