Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Oakland Police New Years Eve Murder

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Tesfan Posted:

blargh you’re dumb Log in to see images!

you can’t “doctor” a dead body and an autopsy report. unless it was a conspiracy by the liberal media to make our patrotic cops look bad! Log in to see images!

totally agree with you about profiling.

i don’t even get your third sentence man. if you’re talking about the greece riots, yeah, i think they are extreme but I wouldn’t know enough about the situation is over there so idk if it was done out of desperation or what. I guess my point is:

wanton murder of innocent people [“anything that makes me uncomfortable”] != standing for the right too not die [which somehow makes other people uncomfortable? idk]

sorry if that sounds like an exaggeration but it is what it is. it’s one thing if you shoot a criminal charging at you with a knife, but shooting a kid, face down on the ground, and handcuffed, is not self-defense, it is murder. brutal ****ing murder.

After further review, this cop WAS an idiot. Shooting people who need to be shot is fine in my book. Shooting someone who is doing as you directed and not causing a problem is not. That “dont taze me bro” dude? Deserved to be ****ing tazed till he was sterile. Anyone who throws a rock at a tank deserves a point blank shot to the head. That “hero” in Tianamen square should have been ****ing run over by that tank. Stupidity, or extreme bravery, should be thier own reward. You want to make an example or a statement that “changes the world”? Be prepared to have your world changed then.

Maybe I didnt put enough irony in the profling comment. Profiling is fricking GREAT. It is a fantastic tool that smart security personnel use to bumist them in thier jobs, and that dumb security personnel use to get on TV.

Yeah, I’m dumb. I didnt watch the whole video, thought it was another “stupid ****er not listening to the police trying to control the situation and causing problems gets beat/shot” video. That cop was way out of line though, and deserves the change his world is going to get.

This country is getting way to soft and accustomed to taking thier security for granted, Police need to be respected, and stupid cops like this really screw things up.

Sapper edited this message on 01/07/2009 10:04PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!