Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

You’re right on so many levels. But at the same time, what are we going to about it? We can torment the e-life of a welfare leech who belives that he is a purple otter, but we can’t make a few phone calls? I’m not talking ****, I’m guilty too. I just don’t know where to start, and that is probably where a ****ton of other people are too.

I need a drink.

lol @ prince Jeremy reference. “**** YOU, JUDGE!”

other than that, baby steps. incidents like this. make sure that pigs on the street in our community can never bumume that the DA and the public will have their back no matter what horrible things they do. give them a taste of their greatest weapon, fear. In this day and age of cheap and portable digital recording devices, this idea becomes more tangible and can actually exert serious IRL power. eg: this case.

Drunkenlazybastard edited this message on 01/06/2009 6:14AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!