Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me ITT: FalconFour's rage

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I am going to use this thread to post all of FalconFour’s INTERNET RAGE, because frankly my inbox can’t hold it.

FalconFour Posted:

Commence: “Not hearing the end of this”.

Okay, this bumhurt bull**** has gone on long enough.

Yep, the second my COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY unjust and outright abusive ban expired, I popped right back on and started writing this. This isn’t just “HURR IM A fabulous personGET AND LIEK ACTING A PRIK”...

I don’t know what your ****ing vendetta against me is, but you’re a ****ing MODERATOR for ****’s sake. You don’t go around looking for excuses to ban people your bum hurts over. You don’t invent bull**** stories and lies to get people riled up and haet against people. That’s the bull**** that the members of fwz are supposed to be doing. “That’s CIA crap”, even!

So I want to settle this ****ing bull**** once and for all. I’ve already exchanged numerous emails with ET about this, and he doesn’t seem to be remotely interested in anything at all involving mod-member relations. So I’m pretty much ****ing on my own here. I’m just so

****ing sick of being afraid of treading around with a mod that thinks it’s appropriate to take out a personal beef on a member by abusing mod tools. Especially someone of your age and maturity. That’s ****ing grade-school ****!

First of all I want you to prove any single part of your “final word on falconfour” story. I want to see these photoshopped screenshots that Fingerz supposedly came up with. Because for some reason, I get the feeling that you actually believe the **** you spilled out on the keyboard and we’re both just stuck on a lock of “who’s bull****ting who”. I can tell you that what I wrote in the cinematic was the best of my knowledge – that there is, effectively, nothing in that “final word” topic that’s actually true. If we can resolve that, then maybe you can see that I’m not a lying sonova**** that manipulates mods or whatever.

No, I’m not happy, and no I’m not going to sugarcoat this message, because dead honestly I’m ****ing blinded in rage at the moment. Hopefully you can find the decency to actually give me a civil reply, and we can work upwards to “civility” from here. Thanks.

Evil Trout edited this message on 12/31/2008 5:12PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wow Evil Trout Your Not a Monstrous Homogay, You Can Be Cool.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

More rage…

FalconFour Posted:

The forums and moderator tools aren’t a flippin’ GAME! How hard is that to realize? Your moderator is treating this like a big game for the lulz and all that crap. And as a result, I can’t ENJOY the LULZ of the game because your mod thinks that inventing stories, twisting rules, and using bumhurt to ban people is FUN.

Look, I’m not the one telling you to constantly make a big extended tl;dr deal out of everything. But every time you reply it’s provoking me into explaining more, talking more, and otherwise wasting more of your time, when it should really just be as simple as “oh my god what a boatload of crap did my moderator just do to one of my paying members, I’m sorry, I’ll tell him to cut that crap out”. No, instead, for some reason you seem to make the problem worse by doing the EXACT opposite of what ought to be done…

You’re not “forced” to give me a permaban, that’s bullcrap. Hell, I don’t even know why the hell you think that’s even *remotely* appropriate. If you don’t like me bringing your mod-related drama to you, then why the hell do you hire a moderator that’s nothing but drama, then all the other moderators say “sorry, talk to Evil Trout”? The guy is a ****ing loose cannon and you are the only person I can turn to.

What I would like is just an actual moment of your time, if you could possibly clear off just a half hour chunk of your unusually packed schedule to get on gTalk without just blocking me right off the bat… and perhaps we can get a little more done than just I talk, and you blow up at me. I would much appreciate a civilized conversation regarding all these events.

You may also notice that I still haven’t created any so-called “illegal multis” because I have respect for you and believe in all honesty that you’re capable of seeing through this bullcrap and understanding the truth in the matter, and that I’ll get my legitimate account back if I don’t go abusing the system while I’m banned. I put up with all the last three bull****-bans without re-registering as I was so openly invited to do. I still trust that you have the decency to work through this bull**** ban as well.

Not EviI Tro-
ut

Avatar: 101514 Mon Dec 29 17:25:31 -0500 2008

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Lololollololol

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Hall of ****ing Won

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Sticky This **** Also

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

what

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

ERROR 5792: INBOX OVERLOAD BY A WHINER

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Here’s some older rage…

FalconFour Posted:

Yeah it’s just an internet game, but being b& for complete and utter BS like this quickly turns the internet game into an internet courtroom… everybody’s all “srs bsnss, srs bsnss, srs bsnss” with me right now but it really is! I can’t possibly let this go knowing that it was brought on by a little bumhurt conspiracy where MCB was bumhurt about the klan mod thing and Fingerz used that against me…

I don’t exactly know what I should be targeting my “Yes I’ll change” promise at, considering as though there was… really… nothing I did wrong that anyone’s been able to tell me… I didn’t lie, I didn’t manipulate the mods… I didn’t do anything MCB is accusing me of. But I guess I could say I’ll be more careful about what posts I report to protect my privacy in the future… but seriously, if people (like fingerz) start thinking it’s lulzy to go around posting my real name (especially after this fiasco) when I CLEARLY don’t wish it to be posted, shouldn’t it be my right to protect myself against that under the whole “no posting personal information” rule

Not EviI Tro-
ut

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

SHEEEOWWW

FalconFour Posted:

The Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon is a multirole jet fighter aircraft originally developed by General Dynamics for the United States Air Force. Designed as a lightweight fighter, it evolved into a successful multirole aircraft. The Falcon’s versatility is a paramount reason it has proven a success on the export market, having been selected to serve in the air forces of 25 nations.[2] The F-16 is the largest Western fighter program with over 4,400 aircraft built since production was approved in 1976.[2] Though no longer being bought by the U.S. Air Force, advanced versions are still being built for export customers. In 1993, General Dynamics sold its aircraft manufacturing business to the Lockheed Corporation,[3] which in turn became part of Lockheed Martin after a 1995 merger with Martin Marietta.[4]

The Fighting Falcon is a dogfighter with numerous innovations including a frameless, bubble canopy for better visibility, side-mounted control stick to ease control while under high g-forces, and reclined seat to reduce the effect of g-forces on the pilot. Weapons include a M61 Vulcan cannon and various missiles mounted on up to 11 hardpoints. It was also the first fighter aircraft deliberately built to sustain 9-g turns. It has a thrust-to-weight ratio greater than one, providing enough power to climb and accelerate vertically – if necessary.[1] Although the F-16’s official name is “Fighting Falcon”, it is known to its pilots as the “Viper”, due it resembling a cobra snake and after the Battlestar Galactica starfighter.[5][6] It is used by the Thunderbirds air demonstration team.

The F-16 is scheduled to remain in service with the U.S. Air Force until 2025.[7] The planned replacement is the F-35 Lightning II, which is scheduled to enter service in 2011 and will gradually begin replacing a number of multirole aircraft among the air forces of the program’s member nations.

postin on da first page

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

goldmine this awesome thread

itt evil trout shows he can be awesome Log in to see images!

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

FalconFour Posted:

Banhammer got a hell of an earful on his inbox.

Seriously, I timed that ban expiration to the exact minute, lol. Look at the time of my post in that topic where Banhammer flipped a ****… lol

That was the last tubmail he sent me.

Raepdog edited this message on 12/31/2008 5:17PM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

More rage…

FalconFour Posted:

Auugrgh… my brain is melting… you’re asking me to somehow prevent drama on fwz when fwz is all about drama, and drama keeps the site alive… no sarcasm or disrespect intended at all, I really don’t understand that.

Yes. Yes. I’ll “cool off”. Hoy. But I can’t be responsible for drama other people (most likely fingerz) will strike up in the aftermath of me coming back. I can’t imagine the unfathomable bumhurt she’ll have.

But no, I won’t fuel it. I mean, is that what you’re getting at, just stop fueling the bumhurt? I’m all for it. I mean, all I’ve got to understand is what it is you want me to do, because up til now I’m really having a hard time figuring out what I need to cool off. Please don’t take that the wrong way.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

hey guys wats going on i am confused

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

FalconFour replies to this thread!

FalconFour Posted:

So… I take it that by your posting my reply on the forum, you really REALLY don’t give a **** and that I can’t expect a reply out of you. Well, I do give a ****. Why is it that you think it’s OK to just “not give a ****”?

I mean, do you think it’s just the lulz of the moment to ban failconfore and see the trollan it produces? Real ****in’ lulzy.

Again, if you don’t want MOAR DRAMA then why do you troll me like this… why do you do dumb **** that just makes me ****ing rage. Why don’t you reply to a single damn thing I say other than to say “hurf less drama”. Why do you take **** SO SERIOUSLY like that message I sent to banhammer. The whole ****ing SITE is about trolling. THE GAME (hah, which you just lost) is about trolling.

I’m getting the sincere feeling that IHBT so bad, but yet I can’t even show it because you seem to think that b&ing people for bull**** is epak trollan.

Goddamnit.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

And another reply…

FalconFour Posted:

Please just tell me I’m being trolled hard.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

I finally replied to him:

Evil Trout Posted:

Please keep replying in tl;dr so i can post it on my site kthx.

Not EviI Tro-
ut

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

And then I sang to him:

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!