Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I am going to use this thread to post all of FalconFour’s INTERNET RAGE, because frankly my inbox can’t hold it.

FalconFour Posted:

Commence: “Not hearing the end of this”.

Okay, this bumhurt bull**** has gone on long enough.

Yep, the second my COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY unjust and outright abusive ban expired, I popped right back on and started writing this. This isn’t just “HURR IM A fabulous personGET AND LIEK ACTING A PRIK”...

I don’t know what your ****ing vendetta against me is, but you’re a ****ing MODERATOR for ****’s sake. You don’t go around looking for excuses to ban people your bum hurts over. You don’t invent bull**** stories and lies to get people riled up and haet against people. That’s the bull**** that the members of fwz are supposed to be doing. “That’s CIA crap”, even!

So I want to settle this ****ing bull**** once and for all. I’ve already exchanged numerous emails with ET about this, and he doesn’t seem to be remotely interested in anything at all involving mod-member relations. So I’m pretty much ****ing on my own here. I’m just so

****ing sick of being afraid of treading around with a mod that thinks it’s appropriate to take out a personal beef on a member by abusing mod tools. Especially someone of your age and maturity. That’s ****ing grade-school ****!

First of all I want you to prove any single part of your “final word on falconfour” story. I want to see these photoshopped screenshots that Fingerz supposedly came up with. Because for some reason, I get the feeling that you actually believe the **** you spilled out on the keyboard and we’re both just stuck on a lock of “who’s bull****ting who”. I can tell you that what I wrote in the cinematic was the best of my knowledge – that there is, effectively, nothing in that “final word” topic that’s actually true. If we can resolve that, then maybe you can see that I’m not a lying sonova**** that manipulates mods or whatever.

No, I’m not happy, and no I’m not going to sugarcoat this message, because dead honestly I’m ****ing blinded in rage at the moment. Hopefully you can find the decency to actually give me a civil reply, and we can work upwards to “civility” from here. Thanks.

Evil Trout edited this message on 12/31/2008 5:12PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!