Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Here’s some older rage…

FalconFour Posted:

Yeah it’s just an internet game, but being b& for complete and utter BS like this quickly turns the internet game into an internet courtroom… everybody’s all “srs bsnss, srs bsnss, srs bsnss” with me right now but it really is! I can’t possibly let this go knowing that it was brought on by a little bumhurt conspiracy where MCB was bumhurt about the klan mod thing and Fingerz used that against me…

I don’t exactly know what I should be targeting my “Yes I’ll change” promise at, considering as though there was… really… nothing I did wrong that anyone’s been able to tell me… I didn’t lie, I didn’t manipulate the mods… I didn’t do anything MCB is accusing me of. But I guess I could say I’ll be more careful about what posts I report to protect my privacy in the future… but seriously, if people (like fingerz) start thinking it’s lulzy to go around posting my real name (especially after this fiasco) when I CLEARLY don’t wish it to be posted, shouldn’t it be my right to protect myself against that under the whole “no posting personal information” rule

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!