Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Santa Claus ForumWarz song

DarkShade

Avatar: 70690 2010-01-30 04:30:42 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

The song it’s great Log in to see images!

Please somebody write the lyrics.

kthxbai.Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Which song?

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

The ForumWarz song that HORNY SANTA tubmailed you.

The tubsonic message in other words.

I’m not very good at English and I couldn’t undertstand all.

DarkShade edited this message on 12/27/2008 10:12AM

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

AH PLEASE SOMEONE

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

DarkShade Posted:

The ForumWarz song that HORNY SANTA tubmailed you.

The tubsonic message in other words.

quangntenemy Posted:

Which song?

There were two different songs tubmailed (you had to choose the non-bumhole option to get one of them)...which one? The tubmail title will suffice.

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

The I love Elves one.

Also, how’s the other?

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

bum male reproductive organ ANSWER.

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

BUMP!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Putting the Christ back in Christmas. It’s way better in my opinion.

“Kwanzaa? You **** your mama. You **** your mama’s mama’s mama’s mama!” *shriek* “Ooh- burn.”

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

lolwut?

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

PLEASE ANSWER PLEASE!Log in to see images!

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

I LOVE ELVES.

There’s a reason why Santa say ho ho ho

There is?

He’s a straight up playa, tearin that woman's genitals whiiiiide open. Here we go

Came down to my workshop middle of the night, Shacking elf booty, damn that **** is tight. Workin so hard in their Green Louvre Suits, Makes me want to jizz on their pointy little boots

SANTA

Likes nothin Mo’

SANTA

Than elf bootyhole

SANTA

He’s got his own north pole

Santa Claus, coming on those elf mammary glands.

I’m Old Saint male reproductive organ, I represent the North Pole. I’m titty****ing elves, cause that’s just how I roll.

You better watch out, you better not cry, else Santa Claus gonna stick a male reproductive organ in your eye.

****in elvish girls, ****in elvish boys, In my ****ing workshop rolling in the toys, Like mbumive bum dildos and shiny male reproductive organ rings. Blowing my load up in the stockings

I once ****ed 12 in a row (Say what?)

I once ****ed 12 little elves in a row (no ****?)

I once got my kicks with Joe, the elf, and 11 of his friends, in a row.

I once ****ed 12 in a row

I once stuck my male reproductive organ up in 12 little elves in a row, fo shizzle, check the flow, I’m Santa Claus fine upstanding member of society, ho ho ho.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Master_Troll Posted:

I LOVE ELVES.

There’s a reason why Santa say ho ho ho

There is?

He’s a straight up playa, tearin that woman's genitals whiiiiide open. Here we go

Came down to my workshop middle of the night, Shacking elf booty, damn that **** is tight. Workin so hard in their Green Louvre Suits, Makes me want to jizz on their pointy little boots

SANTA

Likes nothin Mo’

SANTA

Than elf bootyhole

SANTA

He’s got his own north pole

Santa Claus, coming on those elf mammary glands.

I’m Old Saint male reproductive organ, I represent the North Pole. I’m titty****ing elves, cause that’s just how I roll.

You better watch out, you better not cry, else Santa Claus gonna stick a male reproductive organ in your eye.

****in elvish girls, ****in elvish boys, In my ****ing workshop rolling in the toys, Like mbumive bum dildos and shiny male reproductive organ rings. Blowing my load up in the stockings

I once ****ed 12 in a row (Say what?)

I once ****ed 12 little elves in a row (no ****?)

I once got my kicks with Joe, the elf, and 11 of his friends, in a row.

I once ****ed 12 in a row

I once stuck my male reproductive organ up in 12 little elves in a row, fo shizzle, check the flow, I’m Santa Claus fine upstanding member of society, ho ho ho.

Sounds about right Log in to see images!

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Putting the “Christ” back in christmas.

Yo, these ****s, trying to make christmas all secularized and **** (say what?), well y’all I got somethin to say to these mothers. Check this out, yo

It’s time to put Christ back in Christ-mbum. You suckas don’t like it? Y’all can kiss my bum. Any **** talkin that crappy gay Happy Holiday crap to me? ****slaped.

Kwanzaa? Yeah, go **** yo momma. Go **** yo momma’s momma’s momma’s momma’s momma. Deck the halls with balls o Holly, **** the holly, **** the mother****in Haunukkah

How that go? Kinda like this. I like Christmas, cause it’s the **** ****. Represent my people from Cali to (Itswtich?) Get my fist all covered in ****? Ick.

**** Santa **** Rudolph, and **** Jack Frost. Yo **** Tony Danza, Christ is the boss. Christmas came at the ultimate cost, when those Jewish ****s hung our fine upstanding member of society on the Cross.

Jesus is the reason, for the holiday season, that’s the reason, yeah that’s the reason, Jesus is the reason, word to my home boy.

Apocalypto, Apocalypto, My man christ, he’s the **** yo. You gettin up? Better act like you know, yo.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

DarkShade Posted:

AH PLEASE SOMEONE

DarkShade Posted:

bum male reproductive organ ANSWER.

DarkShade Posted:

BUMP!

DarkShade Posted:

PLEASE ANSWER PLEASE!Log in to see images!

Stop with the all-caps in Game Discussion.

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Thanks for the lyrics.

DarkShade edited this message on 12/30/2008 4:47AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Master_Troll Posted:

Putting the “Christ” back in christmas.

Yo, these ****s, trying to make christmas all secularized and **** (say what?), well y’all I got somethin to say to these mothers. Check this out, yo

It’s time to put Christ back in Christ-mbum. You suckas don’t like it? Y’all can kiss my bum. Any **** talkin that crappy gay Happy Holiday crap to me? ****slaped.

Kwanzaa? Yeah, go **** yo momma. Go **** yo momma’s momma’s momma’s momma’s momma. Deck the halls with balls o Holly, **** the holly, **** the mother****in Haunukkah

How that go? Kinda like this. I like Christmas, cause it’s the **** ****. Represent my people from Cali to (Itswtich?) Get my fist all covered in ****? Ick.

**** Santa **** Rudolph, and **** Jack Frost. Yo **** Tony Danza, Christ is the boss. Christmas came at the ultimate cost, when those Jewish ****s hung our fine upstanding member of society on the Cross.

Jesus is the reason, for the holiday season, that’s the reason, yeah that’s the reason, Jesus is the reason, word to my home boy.

Apocalypto, Apocalypto, My man christ, he’s the **** yo. You gettin up? Better act like you know, yo.

Wow, good job on these! Couple o’ mistakes, but that’s how you know it’s not fake. Word.

If someone wants to wikify the lyrics and add them to Spoilerpedia, maybe someone will fix them up Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!