Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Master_Troll Posted:

I LOVE ELVES.

There’s a reason why Santa say ho ho ho

There is?

He’s a straight up playa, tearin that woman's genitals whiiiiide open. Here we go

Came down to my workshop middle of the night, Shacking elf booty, damn that **** is tight. Workin so hard in their Green Louvre Suits, Makes me want to jizz on their pointy little boots

SANTA

Likes nothin Mo’

SANTA

Than elf bootyhole

SANTA

He’s got his own north pole

Santa Claus, coming on those elf mammary glands.

I’m Old Saint male reproductive organ, I represent the North Pole. I’m titty****ing elves, cause that’s just how I roll.

You better watch out, you better not cry, else Santa Claus gonna stick a male reproductive organ in your eye.

****in elvish girls, ****in elvish boys, In my ****ing workshop rolling in the toys, Like mbumive bum dildos and shiny male reproductive organ rings. Blowing my load up in the stockings

I once ****ed 12 in a row (Say what?)

I once ****ed 12 little elves in a row (no ****?)

I once got my kicks with Joe, the elf, and 11 of his friends, in a row.

I once ****ed 12 in a row

I once stuck my male reproductive organ up in 12 little elves in a row, fo shizzle, check the flow, I’m Santa Claus fine upstanding member of society, ho ho ho.

Sounds about right Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!