Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Putting the “Christ” back in christmas.

Yo, these ****s, trying to make christmas all secularized and **** (say what?), well y’all I got somethin to say to these mothers. Check this out, yo

It’s time to put Christ back in Christ-mbum. You suckas don’t like it? Y’all can kiss my bum. Any **** talkin that crappy gay Happy Holiday crap to me? ****slaped.

Kwanzaa? Yeah, go **** yo momma. Go **** yo momma’s momma’s momma’s momma’s momma. Deck the halls with balls o Holly, **** the holly, **** the mother****in Haunukkah

How that go? Kinda like this. I like Christmas, cause it’s the **** ****. Represent my people from Cali to (Itswtich?) Get my fist all covered in ****? Ick.

**** Santa **** Rudolph, and **** Jack Frost. Yo **** Tony Danza, Christ is the boss. Christmas came at the ultimate cost, when those Jewish ****s hung our fine upstanding member of society on the Cross.

Jesus is the reason, for the holiday season, that’s the reason, yeah that’s the reason, Jesus is the reason, word to my home boy.

Apocalypto, Apocalypto, My man christ, he’s the **** yo. You gettin up? Better act like you know, yo.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!