Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Alcoholic Beverages

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

What are you guys’ favorite drinks? What are your favorite beer/spirit brands? Any insider’s tips for us?

Hint: This thread is not for discussing whether drinking alcohol is cool or not but for discussing alcohol itself.

I personally love vodka-based longdrinks, all kinds of it. Vodka has the great advantage that you can mix it with basically everything – just have a nerve and try it out. Even stuff like vodka with cinnamon or other spices can be delicious.

My favorite male reproductive organtails/longdrinks (except of vodka, because as I said, there are too many possibilities): Swimming Pool, White Russian, Bacardi Razz Sprite, Licor 43 Milk, Whiskey Ginger Ale, Whiskey Applejuice, Gin Tonic

What I enjoy drinking pure: Red Vermouth (e.g. Cinzano, Martini), Baileys, very good vodka (like Grey Goose Log in to see images!

My favorite vodka brands: Grey Goose, Stolichnaya elit, Finlandia, Absolut – the first two ones are not really worth the price difference though, if you want to have a good ratio, try Finlandia

Now it’s your turn Log in to see images! FalCoN edited this message on 12/22/2008 8:29PM

Inego Loxy O-
hearn Vixen -
Eerhart John-
Ian Za Za

Avatar: 94336 Sat Dec 20 04:30:20 -0500 2008

Level 13 Hacker

IM A WORTHLESS PERSON, SEE ME PRETENDING IM PROUD OF IT. PS NICCO IS AWESOME YO

Flavored vodka ftw

Bloody Seren-
ade

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Only 2 bars I know of have it, but Sailor Jerry’s is my poison of choice when on a night out. I usually drink it with coke. Log in to see images! I’m getting some specially for Christmas.

On a related note, ever notice how “gay scene” bars have MUCH better selections of drinks than most other bars? Or is that a phenomenon localised to my area?

corvu

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Absolut and Smirnoff are great.

Also, Bacardi and Amarula.

I like some Bacardi and Schweppes Citrus or Red Bull. Nothing that fancy, but it is good.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Currently I like straight fireball whisky at my desk at home to sip or to get drunk.

A plain rum and coke is growing on me.

Some days I love Baileys and others it’s repellent. Baileys + milk is to die for good on those love days.

I really haven;t had much other liquor though, I only started drinking more than once a semester in september.

I’ve had:

– fireball (discussed above)

– rum + coke

– rum + eggnog (egnogg is creepy, too rich to drink more than a tiny bit a night)

– sambuca shots (pretty good, really good when I’ve got a cold and all i taste is licorice)

– bacardi limon (meh, got drunk off it one time and it was kind of raunchy)

– scotch (tastes like dirt but i can see myself drinking it as an old person)

– rye + ginger ale (meh, the rye i had is too bitter imo)

I’m highly inexperienced in alcohols but I’m working on it.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 12/22/2008 8:31PM

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

There’s nothing else quite like orange juice and Southern Comfort.

KrackBot

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Touchdown – shot of mandarin vodka in a half-pint of Red Bull.

1. Drop shot in glbum of Red Bull

2. Drink quickly

3. ????

4. PROFIT!

Or vanilla vodka and just about anything (orange juice, root beer, coca cola, etc)

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Beer often. Frequently Sam Adams, often Yuengling (sp?), maybe something else. I get crushing hangovers or end up doing something I regret otherwise.

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

OK guise here’s what you do:

1/2 gallon of whole milk

6 eggs

1 cup sugar

some vanilla and nutmeg

a bottle of whiskey

mix it all together and don’t be a puss about the raw eggs, that’s what the liquor is for. Log in to see images!

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Pfft, who mixes their vodka? Vodka straight…mmm…

corvu

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

CaptainDDL Posted:

Pfft, who mixes their vodka? Vodka straight…mmm…

Sure! Russians do it all the time and they are doing great!

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Gentlemens Jack

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Jim Bean

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

I can absolutely not ****ing stand the taste of alcohol in any beverage. So when I want to drink, I drink to enjoy myself, have a lul, and forget about the worries of life for a moment. Maybe even post a stupid thread.

You know how some people can’t seem to stand lettuce because they say it’s like chewing on a battery? Yeah, that’s pretty much the way I perceive alcohol in beverages. It stands out like feedback on a microphone.

So on that note, I drink whatever is there. There are just too goddamn many brands and kinds of liquor, it’s hugely intimidating and otherwise just plain ****ed up. It all tastes the same to me, unless there’s like, a flavoring in it, then maybe I can taste the flavor over the screaming painful taste of the alcohol burning my mouth.

Oh, and I do straight vodka, I don’t ****ing care what brand or how cheap it is (usually I get the cheapest **** on the shelf) I just want to get ****ing drunk. Oh, but maybe someday I’ll try Grey Goose. Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Jagermeister/Jagerbombs, Southern Comfort, and I’ll say absinthe because I’ve only had it once, but I ****ing loved it when I had it Log in to see images!

TheSquishyPe-
ep

[Fap Happy]

Level 19 Troll

I Pop'em Like Orville ****en Redenbacher

Sperm on teh rox with some tripple sec! MMMMMM…

BritishSeven-
fold

Avatar: 13869 2012-10-13 16:34:26 -0400

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

Long-island iced tea ftw! I had 4 last night.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

I most stick with beer.

Yuengling is the best America has to offer. Anything by Troegs is usually good, other than that I’m partial to Molson Golden, IPAs, and most heavier beers.

I don’t drink a lot of liquor, but if it’s around I’ll drink whiskey. My favorite mixed drink is bloody marys. Spicy and nutrious.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

The casual disregard for your liquor is slightly disturbing, but since this isn’t in a RP forum I’ll keep the rest to myself.

Forget those grain vodkas (even Grey Goose), they’re just gin without the juniper. If you want to drink some grain spirits, Tanquerey #10 or Bafferts are both excellent. If you want vodka, insist on potato vodka. Luksosowa (Polish, so the w sounds like a v) is a fantastic vodka for around Smirnoff money. Miles better than any grain vodka I’ve tried.

The best drink you can have is a Tanquerey #10 martini extra dry on the rocks with a twist of orange. Let the ice melt a little before drinking it and you won’t taste any of the 90+ proof booze, just a sweet flavor with a hint of oranges.

For all you Red Bull lovers, try a Hennessey and Red Bull. Get a double of Hennessey on the rocks and top it off with Red Bull. After every sip you add more Red Bull keeping the glbum full until the can is empty. Tastes like peach Nehi after a few sips.

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

spirit + mixer

whatever either are have never bothered me

usually vodka and coke though

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!