Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

What are you guys’ favorite drinks? What are your favorite beer/spirit brands? Any insider’s tips for us?

Hint: This thread is not for discussing whether drinking alcohol is cool or not but for discussing alcohol itself.

I personally love vodka-based longdrinks, all kinds of it. Vodka has the great advantage that you can mix it with basically everything – just have a nerve and try it out. Even stuff like vodka with cinnamon or other spices can be delicious.

My favorite male reproductive organtails/longdrinks (except of vodka, because as I said, there are too many possibilities): Swimming Pool, White Russian, Bacardi Razz Sprite, Licor 43 Milk, Whiskey Ginger Ale, Whiskey Applejuice, Gin Tonic

What I enjoy drinking pure: Red Vermouth (e.g. Cinzano, Martini), Baileys, very good vodka (like Grey Goose Log in to see images!

My favorite vodka brands: Grey Goose, Stolichnaya elit, Finlandia, Absolut – the first two ones are not really worth the price difference though, if you want to have a good ratio, try Finlandia

Now it’s your turn Log in to see images! FalCoN edited this message on 12/22/2008 8:29PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!