Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Music i'm drunk ask me anything

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Raepdog Posted:

But no I would never let my name ever be so bumociated to that worthless ****.

ahahahahahahaha AHahahAHAHAHAha ahAHAHAHahhAhHAAHAHaHaHahhaahhahah i lolled so ****ing hard irl i think my roommate heard me hahahah… thank you god for admitting 7vd’s fail

i mean 7 vibrating doldoes is p funny, it’s just fingerz’ sorry bum that made it fail so goddamn hard… **** needs to stfu about that whole ****ing “lied to the mods” ****… i cannot tell how ****ing raeg i am at that ****, smearing my name etc… “falconfour madea bcunch of inpersonating alts on his 7vd forum OMFG its a lie its a lie and falconfail should be banned fabulous personGGG”... **** die in a lava flow cuz a fire isn’t bad enough

euhh…

oh yeah, you cool. so yeah.

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Fran Posted:

30 page thesis on why drinking is not for losers?

premature summary of his upcoming thesis: Log in to see images!

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Fran Posted:

30 page thesis on why drinking is not for losers?

how about copypasta

Sent at 3:44 PM on Sunday

fran: http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view/20928 what do you think of my stuff here so far

Falcon4: my brain is away at the moment due to alcohol

please leave a message

fran: getting drunk is for losers

Falcon4: not really

its for smart people that want to forget how smart they are for a moment

and it is… so… relieving

learn to ****ing spel

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

FalconFour Posted:

how about copypasta

Sent at 3:44 PM on Sunday

fran: http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view/20928 what do you think of my stuff here so far

Falcon4: my brain is away at the moment due to alcohol

please leave a message

fran: getting drunk is for losers

and it is… so… relieving

I said 30 pages you turd

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

FalconFour Posted:

and it is… so… relieving

QFT

”Drinking is for smart people that want to forget how

smart they are for a moment. And it is… so… relieving.”

FalCoN edited this message on 12/21/2008 11:25PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

FalconFour Posted:

ahahahahahahaha AHahahAHAHAHAha ahAHAHAHahhAhHAAHAHaHaHahhaahhahah i lolled so ****ing hard irl i think my roommate heard me hahahah… thank you god for admitting 7vd’s fail

i mean 7 vibrating doldoes is p funny, it’s just fingerz’ sorry bum that made it fail so goddamn hard… **** needs to stfu about that whole ****ing “lied to the mods” ****… i cannot tell how ****ing raeg i am at that ****, smearing my name etc… “falconfour madea bcunch of inpersonating alts on his 7vd forum OMFG its a lie its a lie and falconfail should be banned fabulous personGGG”... **** die in a lava flow cuz a fire isn’t bad enough

euhh…

oh yeah, you cool. so yeah.

Yeah your okay too. Though you suck when your bumhurt, though everyone. By admitting 7Vd’s **** I know it is, and that I must fix it.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Fran Posted:

I said 30 pages you turd

i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… i like to forget how smart i am so i drink and i think i should try doing it more often because its cheap and i often do it when i think of going out ot mcdonalds so instead of going to mcadoinals i go to the liqior store and guy a singel fucnking can of beer and i get so drunk i like start posting and **** and oh my god jacking off feels so ****ing weird i mean i stil cant great times when i want to and it takes like ****ing forever and it drives me ****ing insane but i can at least forget about how ****ing annoying not being able to great times is so like… yeah

learn to ****ing spel

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

it’s 30 pages at like 72pt so yeah

learn to ****ing spel

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Okay

TUBSWEETIE’s hair is bleeding, can you help him

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Fran Posted:

Okay

TUBSWEETIE’s hair is bleeding, can you help him

not really, his hair is bleeding

learn to ****ing spel

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

It’s 4:30am

should I stay awake or go to sleep

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Falconfour, why are you such a fabulous person?

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Somebody Posted:

It’s 4:30am

should I stay awake or go to sleep

sleep dear god man whenever i stay up til like 6am i sleep til like 2pm and then i’m all embarbumed like “omg why did i sleep til 2pm oh yeah i stayed up til 6am” and then i end up staying up til like 6am because i sleep til like 2pm and then i’m all embarbumed like “omg why did i sleep til 2pm oh yeah i stayed up til 6am” and then i end up staying up til like 6am because isleep til like 2pm and then i’m all embarbumed like “omg why did i sleep til 2pm oh yeah i stayed up til 6am” and then i end up staying up til like 6am because isleep til like 2pm and then i’m all embarbumed like “omg why did i sleep til 2pm oh yeah i stayed up til 6am” and then i end up staying up til like 6am because isleep til like 2pm and then i’m all embarbumed like “omg why did i sleep til 2pm oh yeah i stayed up til 6am” and then i end up staying up til like 6am because isleep til like 2pm and then i’m all embarbumed like “omg why did i sleep til 2pm oh yeah i stayed up til 6am” and then i end up staying up til like 6am because isleep til like 2pm and then i’m all embarbumed like “omg why did i sleep til 2pm oh yeah i stayed up til 6am” and then i end up staying up til like 6am.

learn to ****ing spel

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Celerysteve Posted:

Falconfour, why are you such a fabulous person?

because something kinda ****ed up the “sex” part of my brain when i was like 15 or 16 or some**** and instead of getting attracted to girls i got attracted to f16s, then i started thinking falcons were hot because they’re like, falcons, and the f-16 is called the “falcon”... and then i thought their pilots were ****ing hot… then i pretty much decided that anything awesome is hot (you know like crotch rockets, skydiving, etc). also always wanted an uncut male reproductive organ because cirgreat timescision is for fabulous persony jews like my **** of a mom, so i’m like, omfg uncut male reproductive organs are hot and i started fapping to male reproductive organs, so like, yeah

learn to ****ing spel

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

inb4 dawg u mad gay

learn to ****ing spel

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Any advice for someone of my age?

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Raepdog Posted:

Any advice for someone of my age?

whats your age, lol

learn to ****ing spel

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

FalconFour Posted:

whats your age, lol

~16.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

OH **** FALCONFOUR FAPS TO male reproductive organES

OH **** DAWG U GAY. FOR REALZ.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Raepdog Posted:

~16.

what seriously?!

uh

don’t download f-16 pictures off gnucleus or limewire or w/e was hot at the time (i forgot but i know it was p2p), it’ll probably **** you up for life, they’re just so damn awesome

also don’t listen to your parents, seriously, they’re full of ****

howstuffworks.com
don’t be afraid to break things by trying to learn how they work
breaking things learning how they work will only end you up learning how they work by process of elimination which is better than never knowing how they worked to begin with

also porn. please look at lots of porn. don’t end up like me. but then again maybe it’s for the better since i’m not all obsessed with girls and getting into relationships and ****…. relationships just end up in misery EVERY ****ING TIME and draining whatever money you happen to get… it sucks bum, and i’m only talking from third party observation… thank god i never got involved in that ****.

relationships suck.

learn to ****ing spel

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!