Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

FalconFour Posted:

ahahahahahahaha AHahahAHAHAHAha ahAHAHAHahhAhHAAHAHaHaHahhaahhahah i lolled so ****ing hard irl i think my roommate heard me hahahah… thank you god for admitting 7vd’s fail

i mean 7 vibrating doldoes is p funny, it’s just fingerz’ sorry bum that made it fail so goddamn hard… **** needs to stfu about that whole ****ing “lied to the mods” ****… i cannot tell how ****ing raeg i am at that ****, smearing my name etc… “falconfour madea bcunch of inpersonating alts on his 7vd forum OMFG its a lie its a lie and falconfail should be banned fabulous personGGG”... **** die in a lava flow cuz a fire isn’t bad enough

euhh…

oh yeah, you cool. so yeah.

Yeah your okay too. Though you suck when your bumhurt, though everyone. By admitting 7Vd’s **** I know it is, and that I must fix it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!