Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion God doesn't exist you fools.

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

or because you can’t prove me wrong any more than I can prove you wrong.

If you have no proof of a god, WHY BELIEVE IN IT?

Pascal’s Wager FAILS.

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

or because you can’t prove me wrong any more than I can prove you wrong.

No, it’s because we aren’t the existentially positive claimants.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

lmao “no u prove ur unprovable first we don’t have to because ours is SCIENCE”

doesnt 99% of science defy god’s existence?

In “Inherit the Wind”, the defense shows this is true. He presents a rock that is 10,000 years old. If the genesis story was true, the rock could not be more than 6,000 years old. Thus, allowing god to exist creates a contradiction. Thus, god cannot exist.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

says you

Only how you choose to interpret it.

Logic has its roots in math.

1. No proof of a particular God.

2. Pascal’s wager fails (Multiple Choice argument = fail)

3. No point in belief in a particular God.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

DarkDespair5 Posted:

If you have no proof of a god, WHY BELIEVE IN IT?

Pascal’s Wager FAILS.

If you don’t believe, why get all riled up?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

generichaxor Posted:

doesnt 99% of science defy god’s existence?

In “Inherit the Wind”, the defense shows this is true. He presents a rock that is 10,000 years old. If the genesis story was true, the rock could not be more than 6,000 years old. Thus, allowing god to exist creates a contradiction. Thus, god cannot exist.

This is literally the worst argument I’ve ever heard.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

OverclockedJesus Posted:

High school debate team MVP.

Seriously, attempting to apply these silly rules to this debate is, well, silly.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Wait why are you posting in this thread no the other one

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Lol double post

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 12/07/2008 4:55PM

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

High school debate team MVP.

Seriously, attempting to apply these silly rules to this debate is, well, silly.

You only say that because you know that all you have to back you is a wish—which is no backing at all.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

RichardDawkins Posted:

Suppose we grant that there is indeed some small chance that God exists. Nevertheless, it could be said that you will lead a better, fuller life if you bet on his not existing, than if you bet on his existing and therefore squander your precious time on worshiping him, sacrificing to him, fighting and dying for him, etc.” and “I can decide to go to church and I can decide to recite the Nicene Creed, and I can decide to swear on a stack of bibles that I believe every word inside them. But none of that can make me actually believe it if I don’t. Pascal’s Wager could only ever be an argument for feigning belief in God.

And other people have shown it even fails at that.

QFT

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 12/07/2008 4:54PM

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

if u claim that god exists, then u must prove he exists.

we have no reason to say that he exists.

god was made up to explain the natural world

if u want to say that god exists,

then u must show that god made the natural world, not the other way around

OverclockedJesus Posted:

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

OverclockedJesus Posted:

You only say that because you know that all you have to back you is a wish—which is no backing at all.

Wow. That’s a very simple, concise way of putting it.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

March on you atheist soldiers march on.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

What are the chances of finding empirical evidence of ‘God’ when we don’t even know what ‘God’ is (if there even is one). Scientists keep trying to find a live giant squid to study and they can’t and that’s just IN OUR OCEAN. New species are discovered all the time, face it we don’t know everything about our globe and we know much less about what comes after this thing called life.

Atheists are as bad as religious people because they latch on to a belief that is essentially the same as a Religious belief – they think they know the answer to THE biggest mystery known and latch on to that belief like rabid dogs to a bacon strip.

You’re human just like the Pope and everyone else, you do not know if God exists or not, you don’t know what happens after death, and pretending you do makes you look just as very special as the religious people you hate on.

Crazy fundamentalists, gross.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

March on you atheist soldiers march on.

In other words,

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Plans A-Z have failed. Personal Attacks engaged!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Inertia Posted:

Wait why are you posting in this thread no the other one

BoP won the other thread already

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

elenaratelimit Posted:

What are the chances of finding empirical evidence of ‘God’ when we don’t even know what ‘God’ is (if there even is one). Scientists keep trying to find a live giant squid to study and they can’t and that’s just IN OUR OCEAN. New species are discovered all the time, face it we don’t know everything about our globe and we know much less about what comes after this thing called life.

Atheists are as bad as religious people because they latch on to a belief that is essentially the same as a Religious belief – they think they know the answer to THE biggest mystery known and latch on to that belief like rabid dogs to a bacon strip.

You’re human just like the Pope and everyone else, you do not know if God exists or not, you don’t know what happens after death, and pretending you do makes you look just as very special as the religious people you hate on.

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

elenaratelimit Posted:

I don’t know whether there is a God. I just think that belief in a particular God is pointless and illogical.

DarkDespair5 edited this message on 12/07/2008 5:01PM

DarkDespair5

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

BoP won the other thread already

He didn’t “win”. He was the first to resort to personal attacks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!