Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art Now I'm going to bang my male reproductive organ on the keyboard

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Hey, Celerysteve, i want you to know that i admire you. From now on i’ll help you raise the quality of the topics you create.

Maybe we can be friends, cyber and stuff.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Celerysteve Posted:

Oh is that the male reproductive organ you sucked last night? Thanks for telling me that, dude. Good to know.

you have a tiny tiny tiny tiny male reproductive organ

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Tesfan Posted:

teeny weeny male reproductive organ

Theo de Raadt

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

I know that deep inside you are scared and afraid of the outside world. But i am here for you. Leave out all the rest.

Theo de Raadt

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

Theo de Raadt Posted:

I know that deep inside you are scared and afraid of the outside world. But i am here for you. Leave out all the rest.

Leave out all the rest, don’t be afraid

I’ve taken my beating, I’ve shared what I made

I’m strong on the surface, not all the way through

I’ve never been perfect, but neither have you

I’ll always be here for you, Steve.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

OP has really small male reproductive organ poor kid.

TEH Man

Avatar: 60598 Tue Nov 04 22:52:30 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

so i heard Celerysteve has a teeny weeny peeny

Theo de Raadt

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

Even if Steve has a tiny male reproductive organ, in the end it doesn’t even matter

Theo de Raadt

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

Theo de Raadt Posted:

Even if Steve has a tiny male reproductive organ, in the end it doesn’t even matter

My ex-boyfriend had a small male reproductive organ, but he was a warm and sensitive guy. And awesome in bed.

Tell all these bullies, Steve… tell’em! It’s not shameful to have a tiny male reproductive organ. It’s not shameful to get bumsexed by gorgeous men like me. That’s the beauty of gay sex, for ****’s sake!

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Please. This is elementary ****. Like I said, it’s not like I was laying that bad boy down lengthwise on the keys to see how many I could press at once. I was whipping it around wildly to see what interesting results could be produced.

Same as a bullwhip is like six foot long, but it can still strike a very small surface area when engaged to do so.

These dumb****s understand this; they know this. They just think they’re being cute posting the same **** over and over because that’s the only way they know how to be funny.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Theo de Raadt Posted:

My ex-boyfriend had a small male reproductive organ, but he was a warm and sensitive guy. And awesome in bed.

Tell all these bullies, Steve… tell’em! It’s not shameful to have a tiny male reproductive organ. It’s not shameful to get bumsexed by gorgeous men like me. That’s the beauty of gay sex, for ****’s sake!

Oh wait… Are you a homo bro? I don’t need some fabulous person following me around like a lost little puppy. **** off, you hidden valley bum rancher. Yaw trick yaw!

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Small male reproductive organ Time.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

bad thread why does it have 3 pages

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Because fabulous persons like you keep trolling it.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

oops steve is starting to get a boner again time to insult him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Tesfan Posted:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

teeny weeny peeny

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

ITT, remarkably small male reproductive organs.

Fran Posted:

I don’t have a male reproductive organ, how am I supposed to bang my keyboard without one.

just use that hardened, moist clit Mom Nature gave you and ****slap your KB with it Log in to see images! there’s a BIG chance you’ll have more success than OP.

“Is this an arms race anyone can win? Whoever wins, the children lose. And who cares? I hate kids. Bunch of little punks ruining my movie. I wanted to see ‘The Pbumion of Christ’ in peace, not have a bunch of stupid kids crying.”

[Peter Nguyen]

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

Celerysteve has a huge male reproductive organ.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!