Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art Now I'm going to bang my male reproductive organ on the keyboard

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Can I be like you? Maybe if I get a frontal lobotomy and huff paint thinner 16 hours a day? Teach me how to lose control of my bowel movements. Please.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Nicco Posted:

tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny male reproductive organ lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

killing celerysteve’s microrection itt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

this is already the most successful cleretysteve thread even

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

killing celerysteve’s microrection itt

Wasn’t erect. The trick is to let it flop around like stuffed bunny. Not go all springboard style like a woodpecker.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Wasn’t erect. The trick is to let it flop around like stuffed bunny. Not go all springboard style like a woodpecker.

teeny weeny peeny

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Stop trolling and whip your male reproductive organ out. Take the pepsi challenge. What are you afraid of?

Fran, stick the entire keyboard in your vag. Do it.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Stop trolling and whip your male reproductive organ out. Take the pepsi challenge. What are you afraid of?

Fran, stick the entire keyboard in your vag. Do it.

already did and it embarrbumed yours. your move.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

celerysteve reduced to tears itt

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I would but I just smashed my entire keyboard, the desk, and a family of seven to bits with my ginormous horse male reproductive organ. Man, I am so hung. Luckily I was able to rebumemble the pieces with the gravitational pull of my mammoth ****ing weiner.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

I would but I just smashed my entire keyboard, the desk, and a family of seven to bits with my ginormous horse male reproductive organ. Man, I am so hung. Luckily I was able to rebumemble the pieces with the gravitational pull of my mammoth ****ing weiner.

you have a small male reproductive organ

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Angry hobo Posted:

you have a small male reproductive organ

҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉

Team Awesome Face

Join And Win +12 internetz and a free cookie tub me for invite

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

You guys are trolling me so hard. I’m really frustrated about it too. I keep falling for it. Man I look dumb.

You guys are like this guy:

And I’m like this guy:

Douche Infec-
tion

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

ITT: CelereySteve dances like a puppet because he can’t believe that people would make fun of his male reproductive organ size. (Literally so small it measures in negative cm)

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Pull the string and I’ll wink at you, I’m your puppet

I’ll do funny things if you want me to, I’m your puppet

I’ll be yours to have and to hold

Darling you’ve got full control of your puppet

Pull another string and I’ll kiss your lips, I’m your puppet

Snap your finger and I’ll turn you some flips, I’m your puppet

Your every wish is my command

All you gotta do is wiggle your little hand

I’m your puppet, I’m your puppet

I’m just a toy, just a funny boy

That makes you laugh when you’re blue

I’ll be wonderful, do just what I’m told

I’ll do anything for you

I’m your puppet, I’m your puppet

Pull them little strings and I’ll sing you a song, I’m your puppet

Make me do right or make me do wrong, I’m your puppet

Treat me good and I’ll do anything

I’m just a puppet an you hold my string, I’m your puppet

Yeah, I’m your puppet

Walking, talking, living, loving puppet

I’m hanging on a string girl, I’ll do anything now

I’m a walking, talking, living, loving puppet, and I love you

I’m a smiling happy face when you want me to

Even make you happy when you’re feeling blue

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Nicco Posted:

~yo nigs whats going on in this thread it seems celerysteve has a very tiny male reproductive organ~

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Why don’t you STFU, you ****in’ little fabulous person. Nobody likes you. You dork ****in retard loser. Just kill yourself you gay piece of ****. You’re a ****ing waste of oxygen, you ****in anal-born aids baby.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Celerysteve Posted:

Why don’t you STFU, you ****in’ little fabulous person. Nobody likes you. You dork ****in retard loser. Just kill yourself you gay piece of ****. You’re a ****ing waste of oxygen, you ****in anal-born aids baby.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Oh is that the male reproductive organ you sucked last night? Thanks for telling me that, dude. Good to know.

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Celerysteve is a very awesome poster imho

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!