Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Petition to increase bumholes back to 10 scoops destroyed

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

With the advent of so many forums and the bumociated pistachio looping and the ease of solo vanilla runs it’s rather commonplace for whole brackets to have multiple people in the 100-200 scoop range. Many of these people don’t even bother carding down at all anymore so it’s basically whoever gets the biggest pistachio loop that week is the winner in many brackets.

Currently a dedicated blaster can barely make a dent in these towers much less clear the board. To rectify this situation I suggest that they increase the number of scoops destroyed by bumhole cards to 10 again. That way players who aren’t going to be able to compete for trophies can card down and at least ruin someone else’s day.

POSITRON UPR-
ISING

Avatar: 70315 Mon Nov 17 16:47:21 -0500 2008

[-LOL-]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I second this notion.

I want my four scoops to do some damage. A difference of 2 scoops is pretty ****, imo. It’s only good by comparison. At least up it to 8.

Bix Nood

Avatar: 60260 2010-10-12 20:21:23 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN

I agree with this petition simply because my only purpose in Domination IS to **** with other people.

I mean, for the bumhole on the go, we need the power.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I agree, even though people LOVE to target me with bumholes.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I’ve suggested before that bumholes should destroy 10 scoops if the player has less than 4 scoops or 5 if he has more.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Last I heard, BINGEBOT he was debating the idea of The bumhole doing 10 if the user had less than 4 scoops, 6 if 4+.

I very much agree with Vuron, brackets have become boring and are clogged up with people who clearly aren’t playing. They’re picking up huge pistachio and accidental solo vanilla and it’s really reduced any strategy beyond looping for scoops and hoping that no one else is in a better spot on their loop. It reminds me of the problems we saw with early klan vanilla when all klan members got scoops. We’d see random inactive or barely active players loaded with scoops and effectively shielding everyone.

So, yes, The bumhole could use a boost back to it’s 10 scoop power.

Maybe a good thing would be a theme week to test a boosted bumhole and a destruction based medal. Dom seriously needs a pick me up.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Amasius Posted:

I’ve suggested before that bumholes should destroy 10 scoops if the player has less than 4 scoops or 5 if he has more.

why is this? wouldn’t this just please people who play dom simply for ****ing with other players?

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

How about you make the bumhole card do more damage in higher level brackets. Destroying 10 scoops a few times on a lower bracket can be devistating.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Inertia Posted:

why is this? wouldn’t this just please people who play dom simply for ****ing with other players?

And what’s wrong with that? Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

handofg0d Posted:

How about you make the bumhole card do more damage in higher level brackets. Destroying 10 scoops a few times on a lower bracket can be devistating.

The bracket doesn’t really make the difference – whether the people playing know what they’re doing does. If we reduce the effectiveness of bumholes in lower brackets, that just gives experienced dom players a free pbum to get their alts through to the upper brackets with a clean sweep, since you’re not generally seeing much if any organised opposition.

Perhaps a % of the scoops of the targetted player, with an upper and lower cap (6-12)?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Amasius Posted:

And what’s wrong with that? Log in to see images!

Tell me why you think it’s good

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I agree… I mean someone in my bracket has 200+ scoops and people are supposed to take that on with an bumhole that takes away 6 (an bumhole you might not even get when you buy cards)... pretty lame

If the bumhole were more powerful it would also motivate people with scoop towers to buy cards to protect themselves (and in the process reduce their total scoop count), as it is there’s no incentive once you have enough scoops because people would have to use way more of their own scoops to destroy very few of theirs in comparison.

Also not ENOUGH people **** with each other in dom, I would like to see more incentives for people to be jerks… dom is pretty much dead all week until the last hours before it ends.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Agreed – a good vanilla run or two, and you basically need at least 2 or 3 other players to use all their scoops to take you down. Which they’re not motivated to do so except in a few cases (perhaps waiting for someone else to do the job, so they might get medals?)

It’s a fine balance though. Make it too powerful, and you then have the opposite situation where noone has any scoops at all, until a landgrab on the last day/last few hours.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

elenaratelimit Posted:

I agree… I mean someone in my bracket has 200+ scoops and people are supposed to take that on with an bumhole that takes away 6 (an bumhole you might not even get when you buy cards)... pretty lame

If the bumhole were more powerful it would also motivate people with scoop towers to buy cards to protect themselves (and in the process reduce their total scoop count), as it is there’s no incentive once you have enough scoops because people would have to use way more of their own scoops to destroy very few of theirs in comparison.

Also not ENOUGH people **** with each other in dom, I would like to see more incentives for people to be jerks… dom is pretty much dead all week until the last hours before it ends.

why is this? you can also do a pistachio loop/klan raid to gain the 200 scoops instead of bringing down the other person

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Inertia Posted:

Because the bumhole destroyed 10 scoops before it got nerfed.

The Grinning-
Man

[Good Omens]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Inertia Posted:

There are always going to be weeks that you are going to be noncompetitive because you are early in a pistachio loop or you just get bad luck when you are doing a solo vanilla run. On those weeks no matter what you do you can’t possibly catch up to the leaders in your pod. So instead of just blowing off the week and sitting around pbumively you card down to zero and decide that even if you can’t possibly win you are going to take some of the other fraggers down too.

The problem is that far too many people are entirely tooooo pbumive when it comes to domination, they figure if they can’t medal they might as well not try. The result is that there are entire groups of pods that might have one player in the 200+ scoop range with 15-20 people in the 40-80 range and instead of carding down and nuking the leader they just sit on their hands and do nothing insuring the leader gets an easy pbum to 4 medals.

This results in a very boring, very static game where the handful of really competitive players utterly dominate the competition.

Whoopsi

[Ding-Dong]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Inertia Posted:

You’ve never been in the top bracket, eh?

1. ****ing with other people is part of the game. The card isn’t called bumhole for nothing.

2. Without strong attack cards it would just win who got the most scoops and also there would be no reason to buy cards (except maybe some switcharoos). Strong bumholes add depth to the game, you need a good strategy to win, not only a lot of scoops.

3. Klan raids are overpowered now, you just need enough alts (like 15+). It sucks to be in a bracket and you know you not only have no chance to win against hundreds of scoops from klan raids, you also can’t deal a decent amount of damage to them.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

The Grinning Man Posted:

There are always going to be weeks that you are going to be noncompetitive because you are early in a pistachio loop or you just get bad luck when you are doing a solo vanilla run. On those weeks no matter what you do you can’t possibly catch up to the leaders in your pod. So instead of just blowing off the week and sitting around pbumively you card down to zero and decide that even if you can’t possibly win you are going to take some of the other fraggers down too.

The problem is that far too many people are entirely tooooo pbumive when it comes to domination, they figure if they can’t medal they might as well not try. The result is that there are entire groups of pods that might have one player in the 200+ scoop range with 15-20 people in the 40-80 range and instead of carding down and nuking the leader they just sit on their hands and do nothing insuring the leader gets an easy pbum to 4 medals.

This results in a very boring, very static game where the handful of really competitive players utterly dominate the competition.

But the reverse of this sounds worse imo. People stocking up on cards all week, then unleashing some hell a few hours before dom round ends.

Actually, I wish there were no dom card at all, so people compete purely on scoop gains and alts and klans will be useless.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Whoopsi Posted:

You’ve never been in the top bracket, eh?

1. ****ing with other people is part of the game. The card isn’t called bumhole for nothing.

2. Without strong attack cards it would just win who got the most scoops and also there would be no reason to buy cards (except maybe some switcharoos). Strong bumholes add depth to the game, you need a good strategy to win, not only a lot of scoops.

3. Klan raids are overpowered now, you just need enough alts (like 15+). It sucks to be in a bracket and you know you not only have no chance to win against hundreds of scoops from klan raids, you also can’t deal a decent amount of damage to them.

But what’s the point of dealing damage if you’re not going to win anyway? Might as well live and let live, you know.

The Grinning-
Man

[Good Omens]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I can’t tell whether inertia is trolling us (inadvertent or not) but I’ll try to lay out the reasoning for why some people like to play spoiler rather than just live and let live.

In my case I am typically unavailable during domination end times thus unless I just happen to be free that week, my primary chance of medals happens in the opening weeks of the season when I can utterly crush my bracket. In most of the other weeks I can build up a pretty decent position but the inability to play cards during end time kills my ability to react to a changing pod.

Thus in order to have some impact on the game I’ll act as artillery and help other people in the klan get medals and/or male reproductive organblock people in other klans. For me the medals are secondary to actually being able to influence the game in a meaningful way.

Many of the european players are horribly impacted by the endtime as well and have taken to artillery roles as well.

Finally a small percentage of players (scully is chief among these) simply like nuking the opposition and emptying the pod of all scoops. These players have consistently pushed for a destructor medal so that destruction focused players can actually medal.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!