Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Petition to increase bumholes back to 10 scoops destroyed

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

*Approves* Log in to see images!

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

this makes no sense to me, some of these arguments..destroy 10 scoops in they have 4 or less? what the hell is the use in that?. as to op, i agree, 10 scoops was better, 6 isnt powerful enough at all, especially vs raiders

-oic,@4..i was thinking of it in reverse..-still not good enough imo

MOCK-CONGLERS BITCH edited this message on 11/19/2008 2:45PM

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

If the bumhole (or any other offensive cards) are made more powerful, I hope that this is combined with random (or at least arbitrary) end times to Domination. Otherwise it unbalances the game even further in favour of those who are sitting at their computer when Dom ends.

Douchous Min-
imus

[The Douche]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Signed, I also want the destroyer medal out there. I mean it just makes sense and creates a far more competitive dom, especially if other players can see who’s causing the most damage.

I wish there was some way to keep track of who causes ties, and medal that, because if that was true I’d have three more medals. and I got screen pics for proof.

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Grayson81 Posted:

If the bumhole (or any other offensive cards) are made more powerful, I hope that this is combined with random (or at least arbitrary) end times to Domination. Otherwise it unbalances the game even further in favour of those who are sitting at their computer when Dom ends.

Agreed. Since dom rounds end at 4am in my timezone, I’m never online during the final frenzy. So if I want to try and earn a medal, my only hope is to stock up on shields and hope that’s enough. Which it never is. So I think there does need to be some balance for different time zones.

I know a destroyer medal would also encourage me to play more offensively, rather than my current defensive style.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Make another card called bumhole Ultra ™ that destroys 50 scoops but it costs more than 4 scoops (something like 20 scoops)

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

do you realise that a destroyer medal just means how many total scoops you can get + luck for getting bumholes. And it’s actually the safest medal. because people cannot screw you out of the medal position.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’m sorry, what is your point? Every medal is number of scoops you get and card planning plus card luck.

If anything a destruction medal would be the least earned “accidental” medal. There are medals every single week that happen in brackets where absolutely no one is playing. Some random person takes max and fav flava because they used their visits – there was zero game play. It would be impossible for a person to just sit there doing nothing and get a destruction based medal. They would have to actively choose to purchase cards.

Also, it would be far from safest as a medal. You can know what you’ve done in a week, but it would be pretty impossible to judge what other players have done.

scully edited this message on 11/23/2008 3:32PM

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

I’d like it, but the unchanging end-time screwing the same people every week seems like the bigger issue. I’m on at dom-end, but if it rolled back an hour every week, it’d feel more fair.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!