Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I agree… I mean someone in my bracket has 200+ scoops and people are supposed to take that on with an bumhole that takes away 6 (an bumhole you might not even get when you buy cards)... pretty lame

If the bumhole were more powerful it would also motivate people with scoop towers to buy cards to protect themselves (and in the process reduce their total scoop count), as it is there’s no incentive once you have enough scoops because people would have to use way more of their own scoops to destroy very few of theirs in comparison.

Also not ENOUGH people **** with each other in dom, I would like to see more incentives for people to be jerks… dom is pretty much dead all week until the last hours before it ends.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!