Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Johnsons and Johnsons™ Colored Contacts in the Ppwn Shoppe

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

LROSENBERG1996 Posted:

Can a camwhore wear those and versnatche earbleeders at the same time?

No. Also, camwhores can buy them anytime, so I don’t see why you would be that interested.

Once Earbleeders hit the shop, camwhores will be the weakest non-challenge clbum. That will be fun to see.

Razors Edge

[Shades of Me]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Those Ppwn Shoppe Glbumes are from the 2ed Camwhore shop. As such, Camwhore get no added benefits from them. They still are damn powerful because of their ability to spam refresh 1 250 and 300 attacks alternatively.

Trolls, Hackers and Permanoobs all greatly Benefit from those, though. 80 Attack on a troll, or 132 on a Hacker, is really nice to have. A+++, Great communication. Would buy again.

Emo Kids (and Re-Re, but they arent meant to be balanced in the first place) seems really screwed on that front, since every time a nice pair of glbumes hit the shop their relative power go down the drain.

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

Whatever. How about some Neo Woah™ Glbumes

* Max Processing Power +200

* Luck +25

* Offense +30

* Defense +20

Storm****er

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Theo de Raadt Posted:

* Luck +25

* Offense +30

* Defense +20

Though I’m no hacker that’d be fun to see.

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

Avatar: 70410 Tue Mar 31 18:27:10 -0400 2009

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

Posesses, and is, an incredibly large male reproductive organ

Razors Edge Posted:

Emo Kids (and Re-Re, but they arent meant to be balanced in the first place) seems really screwed on that front, since every time a nice pair of glbumes hit the shop their relative power go down the drain.

Emo Kids are one of the strongest clbumes. Once you get max equips/hit 35 and respec to 1k ego, pure str, and decent .moar files. You can hit up 1k+ constantly at around 900 ego.

Razors Edge

[Shades of Me]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

XSS Code Posted:

Emo Kids are one of the strongest clbumes. Once you get max equips/hit 35 and respec to 1k ego, pure str, and decent .moar files. You can hit up 1k+ constantly at around 900 ego.

1k+?...and how much do you think a well-builded/equipped (as if at level 35 it was even possible to lack any flezz) level 35 Hacker/Camwhore can it? My alts reliably do TWICE that 1k+. Unless the Emo tops that, I’ll be disappointed.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Razors Edge Posted:

1k+?...and how much do you think a well-builded/equipped (as if at level 35 it was even possible to lack any flezz) level 35 Hacker/Camwhore can it? My alts reliably do TWICE that 1k+. Unless the Emo tops that, I’ll be disappointed.

Had some things wrong, just tested. My max ego being 740, was at full ego thus no dmg additions I hit 1.4k with qouth the raven, and 843 with post suicide note, and 1.7k with everybody hurts, at MAX ego.

stats.

Ego 740

Tears 685

Character Details

Flezz 5,391,667

Cred 100000000

Level 35

Secondary Attributes

Offense 104

Defense 37

Luck 15

Frugality 6

Charisma 10

Upkeep 1

Alignment 14% Evil

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 11/16/2008 10:32AM

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

out of visits

Bix Nood

Avatar: 60260 2010-10-12 20:21:23 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN

I hate it when I see something so easy to troll, but I can’t troll it.

*cough EMO KIDS OOC ACT LIKE EMO KIDS IC cough cough*

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

BaconSupreme Posted:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

out of visits

I’d lend you 1m but ET is to lazy to put in a real bank system.

Razors Edge

[Shades of Me]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

BaconSupreme Posted:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

out of visits

You can always try to sell your wares…hoping even better glbumes wont show up this week.

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

BaconSupreme Posted:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

out of visits

Save your money, crybaby. The Versnatche™ Earbleeders will soon be available in a The Ppwn Shoppe near you:

http://forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Glbumes (scroll down)

Razors Edge

[Shades of Me]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Crinkz Posted:

Had some things wrong, just tested. My max ego being 740, was at full ego thus no dmg additions I hit 1.4k with qouth the raven, and 843 with post suicide note, and 1.7k with everybody hurts, at MAX ego.

stats.

Ego 740

Tears 685

Character Details

Flezz 5,391,667

Cred 100000000

Level 35

Secondary Attributes

Offense 104

Defense 37

Luck 15

Frugality 6

Charisma 10

Upkeep 1

Alignment 14% Evil

Nice build, but my All-luck/offense Camwhore can hit at least 2k with her weakest (refresh 1) attack, one-shotting about any thread of any forum at 102 Offense. The Hacker get very impressive numbers too, but refresh times are a pain for him.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Razors Edge Posted:

Nice build, but my All-luck/offense Camwhore can hit at least 2k with her weakest (refresh 1) attack, one-shotting about any thread of any forum at 102 Offense. The Hacker get very impressive numbers too, but refresh times are a pain for him.

again full ego. Ofcourse Camwhores are better for speedrunning, but for damage emo kids have them beat. Get one down to below 100 ego with max at 1000, have decently high offense, and you have a easy 4k+

Nut Buster

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I was getting ready to ask if they counted as glbumes or other. Troll time just got a little sweeter.

BaconSupreme

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

Theo de Raadt Posted:

* Luck +25

* Offense +30

* Defense +20

That would be expensive as hell. Like  1,000,000 or something.Log in to see images!

ZakTheSqueak-
yMongoose

Avatar: 78565 Sun Nov 23 11:44:00 -0500 2008

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

The inclusion of all these fancy glbumes in the Ppwn Shoppe almost makes me want to forgive ET for raping the flezz economy. Almost.

Now I just need to spam jobs and pray that I can hit 1 million Flezz before the Earbleeders show up. It’s not going to be easy.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Crinkz Posted:

again full ego. Ofcourse Camwhores are better for speedrunning, but for damage emo kids have them beat. Get one down to below 100 ego with max at 1000, have decently high offense, and you have a easy 4k+

... and THIS is why emokids will be the ones to pwn Geronimo first. Once the earbleeders hit the pwn shop (+18 offense) and people start to complete the best offense-boosting .moar files (All five types seem to have at least one file with +7 offense), you’re looking at a +53 offense on top of their best equipment’s +14 offense bonus.

That means they’ll get to stick 67 offense points on top of their base offense stat, which means it’s only a matter of time before somebody balances their base offense with their ego boost well enough that they can pull two consecutive hits averaging 5k damage. Most of the equations are even on the wiki, so it’s just simple math to figure out where the sweet spot is.

Conversely, with everything I have dumped into offense, I can hit for 2.4k. I can say with quite a bit of certainty that I won’t be able to hit for 3k until Ep3 is out. As soon as we get some high-pwnage forums, emokids are going to be riding to glory like the fist of northstar.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

No. Also, camwhores can buy them anytime, so I don’t see why you would be that interested.

Once Earbleeders hit the shop, camwhores will be the weakest non-challenge clbum. That will be fun to see.

Because they make the topic about it and they make it sound so interesting I even forget I don’t really need them

BaconSupreme

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

ZakTheSqueakyMongoose Posted:

The inclusion of all these fancy glbumes in the Ppwn Shoppe almost makes me want to forgive ET for raping the flezz economy. Almost.

Now I just need to spam jobs and pray that I can hit 1 million Flezz before the Earbleeders show up. It’s not going to be easy.

They cost half that, there’s no need to worry.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!