Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Crinkz Posted:

again full ego. Ofcourse Camwhores are better for speedrunning, but for damage emo kids have them beat. Get one down to below 100 ego with max at 1000, have decently high offense, and you have a easy 4k+

... and THIS is why emokids will be the ones to pwn Geronimo first. Once the earbleeders hit the pwn shop (+18 offense) and people start to complete the best offense-boosting .moar files (All five types seem to have at least one file with +7 offense), you’re looking at a +53 offense on top of their best equipment’s +14 offense bonus.

That means they’ll get to stick 67 offense points on top of their base offense stat, which means it’s only a matter of time before somebody balances their base offense with their ego boost well enough that they can pull two consecutive hits averaging 5k damage. Most of the equations are even on the wiki, so it’s just simple math to figure out where the sweet spot is.

Conversely, with everything I have dumped into offense, I can hit for 2.4k. I can say with quite a bit of certainty that I won’t be able to hit for 3k until Ep3 is out. As soon as we get some high-pwnage forums, emokids are going to be riding to glory like the fist of northstar.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!