Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Whoever came up with the idea of Reilly O'Bill's cyber

Ultigonio

[Ebyns Academy for -
Underage Girls
]

Level 27 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

...Yeah, am I the only who absolutely CANNOT do this properly?

This is what I get for being fourteen years old.

They call me Sonic Shota.

Industrial E-
ngineer

Level 20 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

WTF are you politic-expert-wannabes talking about?

”My goal is to make things as such possible.”Luc Andvari Masokrasts

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

There’s really too much cybers in this game

if ur not from USA your a terorist

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

if ur not from USA your a terorist

I am offended by your remarks…not.

Who am I? I am…

And I’m going to zap your bum.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Travalgar Posted:

Must be a major dumbbum.

Look, it’s not like ALL of us understood what a Liberal should be! It’s not like ALL of us hailed from USA!

Yeah, it is pretty dumb to include a concept that 99.9% of players would have no problems identifying.

But seriously, it’s almost impossible to make a game that’s completely international in appeal. Especially when you’re relying on humor from internet memes and the vast majority of players are English-speaking North Americans.

Reilly’s also bumociated with the white supremacist KKK. Don’t tell me you never caught that one? My contention is, if you learn a thing or two in the playing of Forumwarz, so much the better. Our playership is generally quite literate and intellectually curious. Generally.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

forumwarz: may require common sense to play

the only the i would suggest, like in the first cyber with cutiepie12 whatever, he actually responded to what you said so you could tell if you were on the right track or not. here it’s kinda shooting in the dark and some of the answers were kinda ambiguous

but overall no complaining here

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

Tesfan Posted:

forumwarz: may require common sense to play

the only the i would suggest, like in the first cyber with cutiepie12 whatever, he actually responded to what you said so you could tell if you were on the right track or not. here it’s kinda shooting in the dark and some of the answers were kinda ambiguous

but overall no complaining here

Same here, I got the Bill O’ Reilly one in 3 tries

Join Haxxorz Hellâ„¢

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Inertia Posted:

There’s really too much cybers in this game

there is never enough cybers

never

Travalgar

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Yeah, it is pretty dumb to include a concept that 99.9% of players would have no problems identifying.

But seriously, it’s almost impossible to make a game that’s completely international in appeal. Especially when you’re relying on humor from internet memes and the vast majority of players are English-speaking North Americans.

Reilly’s also bumociated with the white supremacist KKK. Don’t tell me you never caught that one? My contention is, if you learn a thing or two in the playing of Forumwarz, so much the better. Our playership is generally quite literate and intellectually curious. Generally.

Yeah, I did learn alot of things by playing ForumWarz. I have no problems understanding the majority of fun in this game (that’s why we have Wikipedia). But if you’re talking about internet humors, in my opinion a political figure shouldn’t be included (too much). Politics is a hard subject.

Who am I? I am…

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Travalgar Posted:

Yeah, I did learn alot of things by playing ForumWarz. I have no problems understanding the majority of fun in this game (that’s why we have Wikipedia). But if you’re talking about internet humors, in my opinion a political figure shouldn’t be included (too much). Politics is a hard subject.

Not when it comes to Bill O’Reilly, Ann Coulter and their ilk. Those guys are HIL-AR-IOUS.

Your probably a Britfabulous person. I’m not but I find Headcases really funny, and I don’t need Wikipedia for that.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

really, I don’t know this Bill O reilly guy, nor Ann Coulther. heard mentions of them occasionally on 4chan, that’s all.
Like that book we got from him What do you can a Democrat at the bottom of the ocean?A good start I don’t get the joke, man..
Inertia edited this message on 10/26/2008 3:36AM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Inertia Posted:

Like that book we got from him What do you can a Democrat at the bottom of the ocean?A good start I don’t get the joke, man..

The author of the book thinks a dead Democrat is a good thing. I think that’s fairly obvious. It’s originally a joke about lawyers.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

2 tries here, from Americania.

Hey everyone who’s not a retard post how many tries it took you and what country you’re from to **** off the OP.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Lord Shplane Posted:

2 tries here, from Americania.

Hey everyone who’s not a retard post how many tries it took you and what country you’re from to **** off the OP.

I tried about 20-25 times then gave up and asked for help. I’m from the U.S.A. but I’ve only heard of the guy and don’t know his thing. The Ann Coultr or whoever that is mentioned in this thread and is the basis of one of the .moar files, I’ve never heard of her other than that file.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Wylin Posted:

I tried about 20-25 times then gave up and asked for help. I’m from the U.S.A. but I’ve only heard of the guy and don’t know his thing. The Ann Coultr or whoever that is mentioned in this thread and is the basis of one of the .moar files, I’ve never heard of her other than that file.

Jesus Wylin srtop undermining my argument.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Okay guys, here’s what I don’t get. Even if you never heard of the guy, each time you have another question, there are 3 potential choices. 1 of the choices always involves food, another is very liberal, free-spirited, eco-minded, and the third is Bible-thumping, white supremacist, conservative. Stick to one type of answer throughout, if that doesn’t work go to another, finally the third, and you’ll have it. What’s so hard?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

I would have liked some feedback hinting towards whether I was doing it right or wrong. I didn’t even tie that weird sex junk with liberal or conservative, I just wanted to get it done with.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

MC Banhammer Posted:

Okay guys, here’s what I don’t get. Even if you never heard of the guy, each time you have another question, there are 3 potential choices. 1 of the choices always involves food, another is very liberal, free-spirited, eco-minded, and the third is Bible-thumping, white supremacist, conservative. Stick to one type of answer throughout, if that doesn’t work go to another, finally the third, and you’ll have it. What’s so hard?

That, AND you get a mandatory option at the start of the cyber that HEAVILY hints at which of the three options you should take. GODDAMNIT IM QUOTING BANNNOOBER AAAGGH!

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

Travalgar

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Those option topics collides with each other, goddammit. Reilly O’Bill is both a member of KKK and a liberalist. And plus he kept on talking about disgusting shawarmas. He didn’t look like a guy who would care for the nature either. Oh and FYI I kept thinking about global-scaled wars each time I stumbled upon the word “liberal”.
Travalgar edited this message on 10/27/2008 9:02AM

Who am I? I am…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!