Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Whoever came up with the idea of Reilly O'Bill's cyber

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Inertia Posted:

Sexy back in the cold war era maybe. Boy, fashion are changing, man, keep up.

They weren’t even around in the cold war era. They’re 90s. Not quite modern but they were ahead of their time by far… and that makes them hawt nao. Seriously, there is still no other jet that can match the F-16’s sleek beauty and smooth curves. Nothing. No twin-engine jet will ever match the F-16’s elegance. Especially no foreign piece of ****. It’d sure be awkward to move to Canada and take all my F-16 posters with me though… =|

(Also, I only picked up on F-16s about 5-6 years ago… so hey, can’t say I need to get with the times. They’re still new to me…Log in to see images!

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

FalconFour Posted:

I like America, I’m just starting to hate the people. After seeing the staggering number of complete ignorant retards voting for McCain after believing John McCain was the “joke candidate” that the Republican party shat out “just to have a candidate”... I honestly don’t believe there’s much hope left for the American people. If he does actually win, all hope will officially be lost for America. Plus, the Air Force is retiring F-16s. That sucks just as bad. I also haven’t had health care of any form in years. ****ty health care is better than no health care (and I’m not implying that Canada’s is ****ty). So Canada doesn’t look all that bad.

We like living in this country, but it’s not like we want to put ourselves on some kind of pedestal. (I know, typical Canadian.) The truth is, none of us invented the policies or characteristics of this country, we just absorbed and adopted them in a sort of ideological social contract.

Depending on the outcome of the next U.S. election (let’s face it, Obama), I think America has a huge opportunity to evolve. They can implement a single-payer health care system and actually get it right, right off the bat. And having a multiracial head of state is a huge, revolutionary thing. We’ve never had anything like that. We had a female take the reins for like six months, but she was an unpopular failure.

In any case, we’ve heard a lot of left-wing Americans (by the way, “left” and “right” wing might have been a better way to delineate political affiliations in the States) threaten to defect to Canada. But very few people actually do it, and those who try to move here find it’s far more difficult than they thought.

Anyway, it’s not a good idea. I’m saying with a young, hyper-educated, increasingly urban electorate, you guys should be standing up and fighting. A “compbumion drain” to Canada or elsewhere could really **** things up for you guys. What you should be doing is setting up mbum exoduses to places like Alabama, setting up urban outposts, and affecting the vote there.

We’ll take those F-16s, though.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

*cracks knuckles*

CANADIANS.

GLORIFY.

HOCKEY.

All that needs to be said on the topic as far as “Canada kicks bum” is concerned.

FalconFour edited this message on 10/28/2008 8:35AM

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Arse-so

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I like mammary glands

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!