Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature [CLOSED] Gor-damnit, my new hacker alt is getting all these swank .moar files...

Moodburger

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

But I’ve yet to complete one with my original troll. I’m not able to find various parts to complete some of the bigger ones, and I was wondering if it was ok to ask where there’s a higher chance to find some of these?

my beautiful scars.gawk (pieces 4 and 9)

Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in

Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc (piece 2)

Yet Another Romantic Comedy (1997).d

vda (pieces 1,4,5)

And a ton of ones for HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! wil

l screw up game).exec

If you can find all of one file in a single forum, then I’m just supremely unlucky, I guess.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

It’s believed that Luck helps you on gathering .moar files.

Hackers have tons of Luck.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

You can find all of pretty much any file in one forum. But there are very, very, very few files you can find in one forum visit. It takes a lot of time for low-luck characters.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Also, new characters hit lower-level forums which drop easier-to-collect sets, so new characters (no matter what clbum) have an advantage over older ones in that regard — unless you have your older one pwn the easier forums.

But, we already have at least two threads for this kind of discussion, and don’t really need another one. Closing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!