Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu pbum the bp #9

Raepdog-In-P-
eace

Avatar: 73876 Sun Oct 19 02:11:32 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

BirdofPrey Posted:

TKF if you think i’m reading all of those words you’re crazy, bro

Somone been hitting up copypasta.org.

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

ctrl f nate

Cel

[TalkRadar Clan]

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

What do you call a black man on a bike?

A thief.

RenEgADe_bAC-
oN_243

Level 15 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Forum Pwnage

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

whats black and white and red all over yet incredible amusing

Kikbum War

The Real Dog

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

One day there was a bad conductor, who killed someone in the bus with his bare hands. In court he gets death sentence by electric chair. The executioner asks him for his last wish. He asks with an apple which is laying on the table, he gives him the apple and flippes the switch, but nothing happens. After they consult the law, he is let go. When he kills another person, he again gets the deaths sentence, again he asks for an apple and nothing happens. After a third time the executioner asks how did he do it did the apple have magic power. He smiles and replies: ‘I’m just a bad conductor’

Zeeky

Avatar: 8645 Fri Oct 17 22:13:06 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

The Real Dog Posted:

One day there was a bad conductor, who killed someone in the bus with his bare hands. In court he gets death sentence by electric chair. The executioner asks him for his last wish. He asks with an apple which is laying on the table, he gives him the apple and flippes the switch, but nothing happens. After they consult the law, he is let go. When he kills another person, he again gets the deaths sentence, again he asks for an apple and nothing happens. After a third time the executioner asks how did he do it did the apple have magic power. He smiles and replies: ‘I’m just a bad conductor’

bad conductor moar liek BAD JOKE amirite

Switchblade

[ fazed]

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

What do you call a black person flying an aeroplane?

The pilot, you ****ing racist.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

this was the worst joke thread ever. all of you should be ashamed of yourselves. i’m giving agent_orange the bp. see y’all next time! Log in to see images!

Xx-EmO_4_LiF-
e-xX

Avatar: 65619 Wed Dec 17 19:40:04 -0500 2008

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Johnny Mac Posted:

What’s blue and hangs in my front yard?
My fine upstanding member of society, I can paint him whatever color I want.

I lol’d heartily.

KOL Addict

[WeChall]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Joke 1:

When you have a “I Hate My Job” day , try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson. Be very sure you get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

“Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized”.

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,”I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.”

Joke 2:

One day the different parts of the body were having an argument to see which should be in charge:The brain said, “I do all the thinking so I’m the most important and I should be in charge.”

The eyes said, “I see everything and let the rest of you know where we are, so I’m the most important and I should be in charge.”

The hands said, “Without me we wouldn’t be able to pick anything up or move anything. So I’m the most important and I should be in charge.”

The stomach said, “I turn the food we eat into energy for the rest of you. Without me, we’d starve. So I’m the most important and I should be in charge.”

The legs said, “Without me we wouldn’t be able to move anywhere. So I’m the most important and I should be in charge.”

Then the bum said, “I think I should be in charge.”

All the rest of the parts said, “YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don’t do anything! You’re not as important as we surely are! You can’t be in charge.”

So the bum closed up.

After a few days, the legs were all wobbly, the stomach was all queasy, the hands were all shaky, the eyes were all watery, and the brain was all cloudy. They all agreed that they couldn’t take any more of this sh!t and agreed to put the bum in charge.

The moral of the story? You don’t have to be the most important to be in charge… you Just have to be an bumhole.

Joke 3:

The head nun tells the two new nuns that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their clothes.

The one nun says to the other, “Hey, let’s take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door.”

So they do this, and begin painting their room. Soon they hear a knock at the door. They ask, “Who is it?”

“Blind man!”

The nuns look at each other, then one nun says, “He’s blind, he can’t see. What could it hurt.” They let him in.

The man walks in, does a double take, and says, “Where do you want me to hang the blinds?”...

Hannah

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

7 vibrating doldoes walk into a bar.Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

So where’s #10?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

quangntenemy Posted:

So where’s #10?

Herein, we find the flaw in the ‘pbum the BP’ plan.

Has it occurred to you that AgentOrange may actually have spent the BP?

Either that, or he’s really ****ing lazy.

Agent_Orange

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I do not move out of the way

maybe i wanted an appreciable period of time between contests you impatient tosspots

Elvis-In-A-B-
ox

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

1. What’s the difference between a Ferrari and a pile of dead babies?

I don’t have a Ferrari in my garage.

2. How do you stop a baby from turning around in a hallway?

Throw a Javelin through it’s throat.

3. A guy walks into a bar and reads a sign that says, “Handjobs: 3 Dollars – Ham Sandwiches: 2 Dollars” he spots an hot blond behind the counter and inquires, “Are you the one that gives the handjobs?” she replies with a wink, “Yeah I am.” to which he responds with a smile, “Well wash your hands, ‘cause I want a ham sandwich.”

ZulJin

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

There was a guy walking in the forest. He walked for half hour, when he saw a sign of huge dimensions between two trees. It said :”BEWARE, HOMOSEXUALS!” At first he was a little confused, but then he decided to ignore the sign and walked onwards. Another half hour past he encountered another sign that said :”BEWARE, HOMOSEXUALS!” but this time it was half of the first one’s size. He thought:” well what the heck? I don’t care for some fabulous persons, let them be…” And he proceeded. After another half hour he saw a small board with the same warning. “well those intolerant bastards… what do they have against gay people? These signs are unusally often…” He walked onwards for 5 mins and then he saw a very tiny tag on a rock that as lying in the ground. The tag had a really tiny inscription on it. It was so small he couldn’t read,so he bent to see it better. He red:”Don’t say we haven’t warned you!”

Leos Vor Han-
dlebles

[Insanely Un-Leet]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

A man walks into a bar, and begins to make a tab, getting drunk, and leaving at the end of the night, and repeating until the end of the week, when the Barkeeper asks him to pay, the man notices a horse outside, and makes a bet with the barkeep, that if he can make the horse laugh, that he drops the tab. The Barkeep of course, was laughing and accepted the challenge, knowing full well horses cannot laugh, or so he thought until the man walked outside, whispered something into the horses ear, and loud neighs & chuckling could be heard. The Barkeep astonished, allowed the man to leave.

Next week, the same thing happened, the tab was being called in, but the bet this time was making the horse cry, so the Barkeep quite sure of himself this time, allowed the man to go outside. The man, did something near the horse, and the horse began to hammer his head against the post of the stable, and was in tears, amazingly. The Barkeep, grabbed the man by the shoulder, and inquired of how the man did that.

The Man responds,” Easy, last week I told him my johnson was bigger than his, this week, I proved it”.

supermsn

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I once had a Girlfriend. I asked her, “Have you ever had sex with a woman?” “No” she said. “You should try it,” I said. “It’s really fun.”

So she did and One week later she broke up with me.

HAARP

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

edit: Disregard this, I’m a homo who doesn’t look at the dates.

HAARP edited this message on 11/26/2008 4:07PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!