Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay We NEED iRAWR!

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

Admit it. With out iRAWR being here for you guys to prank, **** with, annoy, humiliate, and post topics about, flamebate just isn’t as much fun as it used to be.

heirloom edited this message on 09/30/2008 10:45AM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

flamebate was never funny

heirloom

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Nicco Posted:

flamebate was never funny

lies.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

heirloom Posted:

Admit it. With out iRAWR being here for you guys to prank, **** with, annoy, humiliate, and post topics about, flamebate just isn’t as much fun as it used to be.

I’m not ready to say we need him… yet. I think it might just take us a few days to adjust, so I’m reserving judgment.

mooseknuckle

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

I was starting to think I was the only one that didn’t hate iRAWR

heirloom

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

mooseknuckle Posted:

I never really did. Sure, he was an unfunny fabulous person on an epic scale but he never ****ed with me.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

mooseknuckle Posted:

iRAWR was awesomeLog in to see images! People should stop picking on him.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Who the Hell is iRAWR?? Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Tbh the last thing we need is iRAWR – we already have a ton of these newfabulous persons that are much, much worse than iRAWR

Sure, iRAWR had his really stupid moments (eg, the hellban) but n00bs like this AKK dude are like 10x stupider, it takes the ****

I gotta say though, in comparison to all these new idiots, iRAWR wasn’t so bad

Strong emphasis on in comparison there

heirloom

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Who’s AKK? I haven’t heard anything form this guy, though I don’t spend any time on here anymore.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

heirloom Posted:

Who’s AKK? I haven’t heard anything form this guy, though I don’t spend any time on here anymore.

You missed the big drama!

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

enire Posted:

heirloom

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

enire Posted:

Whhhhhhhhhhhy?!?!?!?!

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

Requesting a move to General RP so I can use racial slurs and the like Log in to see images!

That, and this sorta thread belongs there anyway imo Log in to see images!

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

heirloom Posted:

Whhhhhhhhhhhy?!?!?!?!

It’s difficult to answer a question like “Who is AKK” without breaking the rules of the Ayn Rands forum.

Basically, AKK and ForceFedFetusFillet are a couple of self-described “professional trolls” who came here to pwn Forumwarz or something. FFFF gave a lecture in IDC about “how to troll,” and he directed us all to AKK’s social networking site, akkonline.com, to learn more. As you can imagine, that was pretty funny. It’s especially so if you look at some of their flamebate posts. Part of the “how to troll” chatlog is posted in this thread (thanks, FAIL!). http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/14786

AKK got banned for trolling in non-RP forums. FFFF spent the better part of an evening begging Tubs to unban him for 30 minutes so they could pwn Forumwarz to death.

Some people went to AKK’s forum and found his profile as well as his threads about FWZ, both of which were rather… special http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/14812 (thanks Oda!). Turns out, he has a lot to say about us, and his fans here made sure to leave him lots of love notes.

AKK and FFFF are about the funniest thing that has ever happened to Forumwarz. Chances are, they’d agree with that statement, but they’d mean something a little different than I do.

(If this is too trolly for Ayn Rands, I’ll take it down. I tried to be diplomatic.)

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

enire Posted:

It’s difficult to answer a question like “Who is AKK” without breaking the rules of the Ayn Rands forum.

Basically, AKK and ForceFedFetusFillet are a couple of self-described “professional trolls” who came here to pwn Forumwarz or something. FFFF gave a lecture in IDC about “how to troll,” and he directed us all to AKK’s social networking site, akkonline.com, to learn more. As you can imagine, that was pretty funny. It’s especially so if you look at some of their flamebate posts. Part of the “how to troll” chatlog is posted in this thread (thanks, FAIL!). http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/14786

AKK got banned for trolling in non-RP forums. FFFF spent the better part of an evening begging Tubs to unban him for 30 minutes so they could pwn Forumwarz to death.

Some people went to AKK’s forum and found his profile as well as his threads about FWZ, both of which were rather… special http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/14812 (thanks Oda!). Turns out, he has a lot to say about us, and his fans here made sure to leave him lots of love notes.

AKK and FFFF are about the funniest thing that has ever happened to Forumwarz. Chances are, they’d agree with that statement, but they’d mean something a little different than I do.

(If this is too trolly for Ayn Rands, I’ll take it down. I tried to be diplomatic.)

Sounds pretty matter-of-fact to me, really.

Very informative.

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

enire Posted:

Perfect.

Seriously, that IDC convo was absolutely hilarious, I couldn’t believe it hahaha

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!