Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

enire Posted:

It’s difficult to answer a question like “Who is AKK” without breaking the rules of the Ayn Rands forum.

Basically, AKK and ForceFedFetusFillet are a couple of self-described “professional trolls” who came here to pwn Forumwarz or something. FFFF gave a lecture in IDC about “how to troll,” and he directed us all to AKK’s social networking site, akkonline.com, to learn more. As you can imagine, that was pretty funny. It’s especially so if you look at some of their flamebate posts. Part of the “how to troll” chatlog is posted in this thread (thanks, FAIL!). http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/14786

AKK got banned for trolling in non-RP forums. FFFF spent the better part of an evening begging Tubs to unban him for 30 minutes so they could pwn Forumwarz to death.

Some people went to AKK’s forum and found his profile as well as his threads about FWZ, both of which were rather… special http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/14812 (thanks Oda!). Turns out, he has a lot to say about us, and his fans here made sure to leave him lots of love notes.

AKK and FFFF are about the funniest thing that has ever happened to Forumwarz. Chances are, they’d agree with that statement, but they’d mean something a little different than I do.

(If this is too trolly for Ayn Rands, I’ll take it down. I tried to be diplomatic.)

Sounds pretty matter-of-fact to me, really.

Very informative.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!