Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest CLOSED: Conest fo 1 BP each for two people

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers is awesome lol

bumburgers Posted:

As the only person to actually offer me anything of value, that is an automatic winner. Even though I know there is very little chance of this actually occuring. Aren’t you engaged?

EDIT: Any other girls, feel free to take advantage of me in the same way. Stroking my ego may just be worth Brownie Points.

I actually got married yesterday, but hell, what the SO doesn’t know won’t hurt her. Besides, I’m not getting any right now anyway. mammary glands FOR YOU WILL BE TUBMAILED SHORTLY.

bumburgers

Avatar: 60538 Sun Oct 26 00:46:27 -0400 2008

Level 34 Troll

I turnz yer wildest Granny fantasies into realities

I just realized I dont know what a net-BJ is. Im new to this whole interweb thing.

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers Posted:

I just realized I dont know what a net-BJ is. Im new to this whole interweb thing.

A bow-job over the interwebs. *Goes down on bumburgers*

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

Princess DragonRape Posted:

A bow-job over the interwebs. *Goes down on bumburgers*

Wow, just like a real blowjob. Except without the blowjob part

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers Posted:

Wow, just like a real blowjob. Except without the blowjob part

yeah, well, you wouldn’t want a real BJ from me…I’ve done it several times but only to one person, and couldn’t make them great times, even though they said I was doing really good and any normal guy would’ve gagged me three times over already. >.<

At least this way you can pretend I’m good at it.

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

yeah, well, you wouldn’t want a real BJ from me…I’ve done it several times but only to one person, and couldn’t make them great times, even though they said I was doing really good and any normal guy would’ve gagged me three times over already. >.<

At least this way you can pretend I’m good at it.

to be honest, there is probably somthing wrong with him. That isn’t particularly normal for guys. Just remember, the sensitive parts are the head and underside of the shaft. Work the tounge there. If that doesn’t work, he’s having performance failure.

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

bumburgers Posted:

to be honest, there is probably somthing wrong with him. That isn’t particularly normal for guys. Just remember, the sensitive parts are the head and underside of the shaft. Work the tounge there. If that doesn’t work, he’s having performance failure.

I can’t believe I just posted advice on how to give a blowjob.

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers Posted:

I can’t believe I just posted advice on how to give a blowjob.

I appreciated the advice. I will try it out. (But I think it was performance problems,the person was a MtF transsexual (who is now my wife) an the estrogen probably made it so she needs different stimulation. It sure as hell killed her overall sex drive.)

SillyFace

Level 26 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I appreciated the advice. I will try it out. (But I think it was performance problems,the person was a MtF transsexual (who is now my wife) an the estrogen probably made it so she needs different stimulation. It sure as hell killed her overall sex drive.)

I really don’t know how that works then. Sorry. I only know about guy male reproductive organes. Well, mine at least. I bumume it works the same as other guys male reproductive organes

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

SillyFace Posted:

I really don’t know how that works then. Sorry. I only know about guy male reproductive organes. Well, mine at least. I bumume it works the same as other guys male reproductive organes

Whoops, that’s my alt

MiDNite_CHicK

Level 69 Camwhore

This is the city. Los Angeles, California.

I deserve the BP because I noticed that it is still Tuesday and you cannot close the contest yet!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I deserve 1 brownie point because if you knew me, you’d know why.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I deserve the brownie point for acknowledging that I do not deserve the brownie point but then pointing out that no, neither does anyone else in this topic, really.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Because I’m an admin in your klan and on ED and you want to suck up to me.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Zombie_Apocalypse Posted:

Because I’m an admin in your klan and on ED and you want to suck up to me.

that’s a reason not to give you the bp

Hurensohn

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I need it because my bum is hairier than bob marley’s head. Log in to see images!

Jeer

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

You should give it to me because I invented the wheel.

Minus9

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

You should give it to me because the contest already ended.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

bumburgers Posted:

Sure, why not. Here is the criteria, Bonar=2BP, LOL=1BP, Vomit=3. Make me proud.

Despite the contest being closed, I could still have a go at this. Anything in particular you’d fancy me depicting in an erotic manner through words and/or visuals?

I’m **** at coming up with the initial idea for anything, but I like to think that in the creation of a truly horrendous monstrosity based upon aforementioned initial idea is where I truly shine. Log in to see images!

roobarb pie

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Long story short: I’m too young to have a paypal, and my parents won’t get me it, no matter how much I offer to pay. And I’ll live up to my lvl 10 emo in 9 days thing by telling you I’ll hang my internet-emo self. And possibly the real self if I can’t find anything better to do.

Plus I have such a cool signaature. Periods (or period if you can’t get the youtube vid)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!