Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News A note from Rache's mother (I think you knew her as Ebony)

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Dear Forumwars Community,

;

Hello. My name is Karla Robertson. I’m Rachel’s mother. I believe you knew her as Ebony. I’ve logged into her account to let you know why you won’t hear from her any more and to ask for your help. She’s… well, she has pbumed away.

No, she didn’t “pbum away.” She was brutally murdered. It happened just this morning, and I’m still in shock. I’m sure that grief will take over, but I’m taking advantage of the clarity and numbness of this moment to ask for your help. I have reason to believe that her death was related to her involvement with this online community, and I suspect that the perpetrator was a young man known as “Biff.”

Rachel met this Biff through these forums, and they’d been on a couple of dates. On those occasions where he came to pick her up, I never got a good look at his face, but I understand he was a “goth” type, like Rachel. Today, he came to our house and introduced himself to me. He said he needed to see her. WHen he left, she was dead.

I managed to get a good look at him. Here is a picture I have drawn from memory: Log in to see images!. From perusing these forums, it seems to me that his online identity was “King Krimson”.

According to what I can reconstruct from Rachel’s recent diary entries, there had been a breakup, and Rachel was heartbroken. I don’t know what brought Biff/King Krimson back here, but it seems that his intent was violent all along. There are signs of a struggle; Rachel seems to have been strangled to death, but there is a lot of blood. She appears to have tried to defend herself with a hatpin. Perhaps I should have bought her the gun she was asking for.

If you see this Biff/King Krimson fellow, please contact the authorities immediately. Do not approach him, or you may be his next victim.

To Rachel’s friends: Thank-you for being there for her. She has been so lonely ever since we moved to Dubai. I hope you find comfort for your grief with one another.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

HAY MAH NAME IS KING KRIMSON AND MY IDEA OF FUN IS TALKING TO MYSELF IN AN ONLINE CHATROOM FOR 30 MINUTES STRAIGHT

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Enoby is a KK alt.

FAT!!!

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

HAY MAH NAME IS KING KRIMSON AND MY IDEA OF FUN IS TALKING TO MYSELF IN AN ONLINE CHATROOM FOR 30 MINUTES STRAIGHT

Oh, so there is a third identity? Biff/ King Krimson/ nanafabulous personjesus, I have reported you to the authorities.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ash Ketchum Posted:

Enoby is a KK alt.

Are you sure? Log in to see images!

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

enire Posted:

Are you sure? Log in to see images!

Should get tubs to make sure.

FAT!!!

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

Also goodbye to a terrible poster.

FAT!!!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I was over at Isaac’s playing SPORE. Log in to see images!

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Did she drop any good lootLog in to see images!

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Biff Weasley Posted:

Dear Mr. Weasley,

Although you are very “gothic” looking and have a similar-sounding name, I don’t think you are the Biff that killed my Rachel. You don’t look like him at all.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

lolz Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Hi guys!

Glad to see this whole ‘violent murder’ thing hasn’t stopped you mocking me!

Also, hi Mrs. R. How’re you holding up?

King Krimson edited this message on 09/27/2008 6:18PM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Biff Weasley Posted:

Do you have proof? You’ve been acting petty odd lately, even for you. If you were with me, I could be your alibi.

Also, Enoby is not a KK alt. I know this for a fact. I won’t deny that KK sees to have lost it these past few days, talking to himself and stuff, but he’s not Ebony.

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

zigzagoon Posted:

lolz Log in to see images!

Dear Mr. Zigzagoon,

Yes, it is a huge loss, isn’t it?

I take comfort in knowing that my beautiful daughter was part of such a loving community.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Told you you dumb ****.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

King Krimson Posted:

Hi guys!

Glad to see this whole ‘violent murder’ thing hasn’t stopped you mocking me!

Also, hi Mrs. R. How’re you holding up?

HAY MAH NAME IS KING KRIMSON I GOT THE HIGHEST GRADES IN HOMESCHOOL

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Wasn’t the real name of “Enoby” Tara? O.o

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Did you know my parents almost named me Rachel

If this is the fate for Rachels they probably regret choosing an alternate name for me now.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

SG94 Posted:

Did she drop any good lootLog in to see images!

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Nocturnal_Heartache Posted:

Did you know my parents almost named me Rachel

If this is the fate for Rachels they probably regret choosing an alternate name for me now.

Dear Nocturnal_Heartache,

Please don’t say such terrible things! I understand if you and your parents have some communication difficulties. Rachel could sometimes be very sullen and distant, and I fear that I was sometimes too hard on her, pressuring her to make friends and spend less time on the internet. Nevertheless, I love her very much, and I am heartbroken over her death.

Please, hug your parents. Tell them you love them.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!