Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News A note from Rache's mother (I think you knew her as Ebony)

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/14601?page=1#bottom

Hmm. I’m not sure what to make of this. New evidence, perhaps?

Sorry Janie, but when you’re stuck in Dubai on the wrong side of the law, you don’t have much time for misleading statements.

I really want to get to the bottom of this, because newspapers do not make good bedsheets.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Dear Forumwarz Community,

Please forgive me for another intrusion, but I must beg you all, once again, to be forthcoming with any information you might have about Rachel’s last minutes.

First of all, to the young man known here as “Isaac,” please let me know whether you can confirm or refute this alibi that was provided for one Mr. Weasley.

If that alibi cannot be confirmed, I will need bumurance that this Mr. Weasley the MR. Krimson with whom she sparred over literary matters — and who showed up at our house shortly before Rachel’s death to, in his words, “confront her” — are, in fact, the same person.

Here are their pictures.

This one of Mr. Weasley was taken from Rachel’s diary:

I apologize for the lipstick and nail polish on the photograph. Rachel always did have a flair for the dramatic.

This one of Mr. Krimson was found in a collection of photographs Rachel used for her collage art.

As you can see, both of these young gentlemen wear a lot of facepaint, making it hard to determine whether they are, in fact, the same individual.

Meanwhile, Mr. Krimson, I am still awaiting your visit. If you are innocent, as you claim, you have nothing to fear by meeting with me, returning Rachel’s hatpin, and telling me everything you know about her final minutes on earth.

Please, young people; this is serious business. I anxiously await your responses.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

I can tell you now that I’m not Biff. Biff was the one who dated Ebony, I’m the one who introduce myself to you. If I really WAS Biff, why would I claim not to be? Why would I say that I did go to Ebony’s house when I had Janie’s (admittedly now suspect, but we didn’t know that at the time) alibi?

As for the hatpin? I’ve mailed it to you. I would advise looking at it under more scrutiny than you normally would; after all, since it’s covered in my dried blood, it may be a clue. Maybe you should test the blood found at the scene. I’m bumuming that another Hatpin was involved, since you obviously saw one lying around at the scene of the crime. In the confrontation beween me and Ebony, only one hatpin was involved.

Yeah, I would have came and delivered it in person, but you know. Policemen patrolling around your house, and all that. I don’t quite trust them not to execute me as soon as they get their hands on me. You know, after the whole ‘cop killing’ incident.

King Krimson edited this message on 09/29/2008 1:25PM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Mrs. Robertson. I highly advise that you examine both hairpins carefully. This is IMPORTANT. If I’m right, this could go deeper than I thought.

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Dear Mr. Krimson,

My apologies for the delayed response. The past week has been very trying for me. My husband recently returned from Kuwait, and I had to break the news of Rachel’s death to him. He was devastated; she had always been “daddy’s little girl.” Then there was the funeral to arrange… don’t get me started on what a nightmare that was. You know, British Airways wanted $20,000 to take her body back to England (“repatriation” they call it; isn’t that odd?). $20,000! That’s, of course, in addition to the funeral costs… well, we decided to have her cremated here, but we had a headstone placed in the family plot back home. Isn’t it beautiful?

Gosh… I’m rambling! I’m so sorry… it’s just, well, my husband is back in Kuwait now, and I have no one to talk to here.

Anyways, now that the funeral is done and out of the way, we’re back to the problem of who killed my lovely daughter. Yes, I did receive the hatpin you sent me, but I’m a little bit confused. It seems there were two hatpins involved at the scene. This one, which I found at the scene, and which Rachel had just purchased a few days beforehand:

And this one, which you sent me. It’s odd, though; I’d never seen it before. Are you absolutely certain that Rachel had it with her when you arrived?

I have sent both of the pins to a private investigator who is working on the case. We have decided to limit the police involvement — they hastily concluded it was suicide on account of her gothic mannerisms and recent breakup, and we did not feel the need to tell them otherwise. The police here in the Emirates can be… tricky to deal with, if you know what I mean.

As soon as I have the forensics results, I will pbum them on to you. But I urge you again, please come to my home so we can discuss this face-to-face. If you are in fact innocent of this horrendous crime, I need to know every detail of what happened.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Karla, are you sexually satisfied with that husband of yours? Poor poor Karla, your husband must not have given you the attention and care you deserve. I bet you are secretly jealous of your daughter for all the attention she’s getting online and offline. I understand how you are feeling. If you ever need a friend to talk to, here’s my email address: eise.baerends@gmail.com

PS: My male reproductive organ is 19 cm long and 5 cm wide and I have supple bumocks great for thrusting

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Hey, why did you guys never notice that her liver was missing?

You’ve got some ****ty autopsyfabulous persons.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

****TY THREAD

IS ****TY

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Karla Robertson Posted:

All of the above.

Yes that hatpin I sent you… That was definitely in Ebony’s possession. I should know, as it was lodged in my shoulder for a while. If Ebony was inclined to show you her hatpins, then why wouldn’t she show it to you? Did she want to hide it? Maybe it reminded her of something she wanted to forg- BIFF.

I’m almost certain that she went shopping with Biff. If she bought a hatpin with him, then it’s likely she’d want to keep it secret, as her special reminder of him.

Of course, it probably held a lot of negative feelings for her after the break up, so after she heard you call me Biff, she decided she would confront me with the Hatpin they bought together. It makes sense, in an oddly poetic sort of way. I imagine that type of thing would appeal to her.

I bumume the police presence has died down around your house. In that case, expect a call from me soon. No disguises, no false pretences.

Although, I have to wonder why I thought it would be a good idea to disguise myself as my avatar. That was a really stupid plan.

I’ll see you soon.

King Krimson edited this message on 10/04/2008 2:03PM

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

King Krimson Posted:

Yes that hatpin I sent you… That was definitely in Ebony’s possession. I should know, as it was lodged in my shoulder for a while. If Ebony was inclined to show you her hatpins, then why wouldn’t she show it to you? Did she want to hide it? Maybe it reminded her of something she wanted to forg- BIFF.

I’m almost certain that she went shopping with Biff. If she bought a hatpin with him, then it’s likely she’d want to keep it secret, as her special reminder of him.

Of course, it probably held a lot of negative feelings for her after the break up, so after she heard you call me Biff, she decided she would confront me with the Hatpin they bought together. It makes sense, in an oddly poetic sort of way. I imagine that type of thing would appeal to her.

I bumume the police presence has died down around your house. In that case, expect a call from me soon. No disguises, no false pretences.

Although, I have to wonder why I thought it would be a good idea to disguise myself as my avatar. That was a really stupid plan.

I’ll see you soon.

Mr. Krimson,

Thank-you for agreeing to meet with me. I bumure you that all “police activity” in and around my home has run its course, and it is perfectly safe for you to visit me. I look forward to speaking with you.

I should let you know that the laboratory to which I sent the hatpins has sent back some rather puzzling results. As your story would indicate, the one you sent to me exhibited traces of blood that did not belong to Rachel (yours, I presume) but did bear Rachel’s fingerprints. The other showed traces of Rachel’s blood and several sets of fingerprints, including Rachel’s. But it also showed traces of something else, more puzzling, and that is what I would like to talk to you about.

Mr. Krimson, have you recently had any contact with live scorpions? Or are you aware of Rachel or any of her friends from this community having any such contact? I know that these questions must sound bizarre. I will explain everything to you when you visit.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers is awesome lol

Is this for real, or an elaborate game? I would love to think it’s all fake, since its in the roleplaying forum

I r girl, You r fabulous person.

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

Enoby Posted:

Mr. Krimson,

Thank-you for agreeing to meet with me. I bumure you that all “police activity” in and around my home has run its course, and it is perfectly safe for you to visit me. I look forward to speaking with you.

I should let you know that the laboratory to which I sent the hatpins has sent back some rather puzzling results. As your story would indicate, the one you sent to me exhibited traces of blood that did not belong to Rachel (yours, I presume) but did bear Rachel’s fingerprints. The other showed traces of Rachel’s blood and several sets of fingerprints, including Rachel’s. But it also showed traces of something else, more puzzling, and that is what I would like to talk to you about.

Mr. Krimson, have you recently had any contact with live scorpions? Or are you aware of Rachel or any of her friends from this community having any such contact? I know that these questions must sound bizarre. I will explain everything to you when you visit.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

You using the body? If not, I’d like to wet my male reproductive organ with it…

Time for a good ole three finger salute. t(-.-t)

Pizzahead

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I bet this **** is ****ing lying.Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Mrs. Robertson.

Tomorrow, the doorbell will ring twice at exactly 11:46AM. When you open the door, you will be greeted by a man in a suit wearing a bowler hat. This man will also be in blackface.

He will ask you “At what time does a Joker become a Harlequin?”

You shall reply “When the standard set of cards gets a long overdue revamp.”

THIS IS IMPORTANT. If you answer any other way, or if he suspects that you are harbouring a policemen, he will knock you out and run away.

I apologise for taking such precautions, but due to recent events I cannot feel safe anywhere. This all comes down to the scorpion venom.

See you soon.

KittyRidicul-
ous

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

As in, My Immortal?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!