Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News A note from Rache's mother (I think you knew her as Ebony)

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Mrs. Ebony’s mom,

Sorry about your daughter. It must have been really hard raising her. Some kids just don’t understand what gothic really is.

Anyway, I can vouch for Biff. I was outside Isaac’s house in the bushes, watching him and Biff play some stupid video game and sit too close to each other on the couch all afternoon.

Maybe it was one of those pedophiles you read about on the internet?

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

HAY MAH NAME IS KING KRIMSON I GOT THE HIGHEST GRADES IN HOMESCHOOL

King Krimson is Macks??? Log in to see images!

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Janie Posted:

Mrs. Ebony’s mom,

Sorry about your daughter. It must have been really hard raising her. Some kids just don’t understand what gothic really is.

Anyway, I can vouch for Biff. I was outside Isaac’s house in the bushes, watching him and Biff play some stupid video game and sit too close to each other on the couch all afternoon.

Maybe it was one of those pedophiles you read about on the internet?

Dear Janie,

Thank-you for your support in this difficult time. Rachel spoke fondly of you. You know, I think the “gothic” thing was really just her way of expressing her loneliness. She really didn’t adjust well since we moved here to Dubai. Her father and I took her to New York to see her friends sometimes, but she never seemed to want to spend time with them. All she did was shop at that ridiculous “Hot Topic” store all the time. Such a shame! We have such lovely shops here in Dubai, too.

Thank-you for the information about Biff, too. So it seems to me that King Krimson and Biff are, in fact, two different people. Can you explain to me how this “nanafabulous personjesus” (what a terribly offensive handle!) fits into this scenario? Is she actually King Krimson, or Biff? This community is so complicated, with everyone using alternate names and so on.

All the best,

Karla Robertson

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Were you able to butcher the corpse for food on your adventures?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Mrs. Robinson,

They are two different people, but I don’t think King Krimson would hurt your daughter. He’s just a harmless guy who reviews internet fanfiction.

Now, nanafabulous personjesus on the other hand, is a former wrestler who snaps chicken necks for fun. I’d look at him seriously.

Also, your daughter had this one really cute pair of boots, with a buckle on the side. We bought those together, and I’d love to have them as a memento of her. And also this one pair of earrings she had that were skulls.

Hope things work out!

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

I would just like to state that I have nothing to do with this.

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Janie Posted:

Mrs. Robinson,

They are two different people, but I don’t think King Krimson would hurt your daughter. He’s just a harmless guy who reviews internet fanfiction.

Now, nanafabulous personjesus on the other hand, is a former wrestler who snaps chicken necks for fun. I’d look at him seriously.

Also, your daughter had this one really cute pair of boots, with a buckle on the side. We bought those together, and I’d love to have them as a memento of her. And also this one pair of earrings she had that were skulls.

Hope things work out!

Dear Janie

Of course, dear, I would be happy to send you those things. It will be nice to know that Rachel’s friends are remembering her.

As for your bumurances that Mr. Krimson is not to blame, I must differ with you. I am certain that the face I saw matches precisely the one on his avatar! However, I guess it’s possible that someone might have had reason to frame him and painted his face accordingly.

I have pbumed your information on to the appropriate authorities, and I am sure they will find it helpful in their investigation.

Best,

Karla Robertson

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

King Krimson Posted:

Hi guys!

Glad to see this whole ‘violent murder’ thing hasn’t stopped you mocking me!

Also, hi Mrs. R. How’re you holding up?

Dear Mr. Krimson,

I am uncertain how to respond to your message here. At first, I was certain that you were the cold-blooded killer who took my darling Rachel’s life, and that you were posting here to mock me.

A subsequent message in this discussion from a young lady named Janie, however, has made me think twice. She bumures me that you are a mild-mannered “nerd” who spends his time reviewing online fanfiction. Perhaps Rachel’s anger towards you was related to a negative review? I know that her stories were not well-received.

Mr. Krimson, I saw the killer’s face, and it looked just like yours. However, upon reflection, I realize that such an effect might be achieved by a skilled make-up artist or mask-maker. Is is possible that someone in this community had a reason to frame you? Do you have enemies?

Please be honest. It’s the best thing you can do now, not only for me and my beloved daughter, but for your own well-being. If you are, in fact, the monster who took her from me, I urge you to turn yourself in and seek the help you need. If you are not, I beg you to tell me everything you know about who it might be, since it seems that they are trying to make you bear the blame.

Please, Mr. Krimson, do the right thing.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Janie Posted:

Mrs. Robinson,

Hope things work out!

Dear Janie,

I know that this is off-topic and perhaps uncalled-for, seeing as we are total strangers. But I couldn’t help but notice your signature, and I wanted to say that it’s okay. I know that as a teenager it can be hard to be honest with people about the things that make you different. My Rachel was like that with her dyslexia. Please know that you have a friend in me, and I will not judge you for your orientation.

Best,

Karla Robertson

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Lord Shplane Posted:

Told you you dumb ****.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Enoby Posted:

Dear Janie,

I know that this is off-topic and perhaps uncalled-for, seeing as we are total strangers. But I couldn’t help but notice your signature, and I wanted to say that it’s okay. I know that as a teenager it can be hard to be honest with people about the things that make you different. My Rachel was like that with her dyslexia. Please know that you have a friend in me, and I will not judge you for your orientation.

Best,

Karla Robertson

Oh, that’s very nice of you. Dyslexia explains a lot, by the way. I’m quite proud of my “I’m Gay” e-peen, since it’s pretty exclusive, you know?

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

I killed her. I had my charizard rip her into pieces.

FAT!!!

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

Charizard is totally borderline. Try using an overused monster next time, such as Blissey.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

DAMMIT ****WHOREwoman's genitals’S MOM RESPOND TO MY TROLLING OR I’LL KILL YOUR WHORE DAUGHTER AGA-...

I mean. Umm.

You’re fat.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Enoby Posted:

Dear Mr. Krimson,

I am uncertain how to respond to your message here. At first, I was certain that you were the cold-blooded killer who took my darling Rachel’s life, and that you were posting here to mock me.

A subsequent message in this discussion from a young lady named Janie, however, has made me think twice. She bumures me that you are a mild-mannered “nerd” who spends his time reviewing online fanfiction. Perhaps Rachel’s anger towards you was related to a negative review? I know that her stories were not well-received.

Mr. Krimson, I saw the killer’s face, and it looked just like yours. However, upon reflection, I realize that such an effect might be achieved by a skilled make-up artist or mask-maker. Is is possible that someone in this community had a reason to frame you? Do you have enemies?

Please be honest. It’s the best thing you can do now, not only for me and my beloved daughter, but for your own well-being. If you are, in fact, the monster who took her from me, I urge you to turn yourself in and seek the help you need. If you are not, I beg you to tell me everything you know about who it might be, since it seems that they are trying to make you bear the blame.

Please, Mr. Krimson, do the right thing.

Sincerely,

Karla Robertson

Okay, I’m going to level with you. Yes, I was the guy who you saw that day. I was the one who greeted you, and said my name was Biff. This, I am afraid, was a ruse. The Biff that Ebony dated and then broke up with is the very same Biff Weasly that you were conversing with on these forums. However, as far as I know, he had nothing to do with this. Unless Janie is an unreliable witness.

Before I go on, let me get this straight; I didn’t murder her. We had an… altercation, but nothing either she or I did would have led too her death. She did attack me with a hatpin, which I now have in my possession, so that would explain the copious amounts of blood found at the scene. It was mine. Mostly.

After I left, did you hear any other noises? Shuffling, talking, things like that?

It is my personal opinion that a third party is involved.

Then again, I could just be messing you around, as, I have to admit, the evidence does strongly point to me. Your call.

Does your husband know yet?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I killed Ebony because I was sick of her “goff” stuff. And those Emo Kids want to die, no? So I gave her what she wanted the most.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

THREAD IS STUPID BECAUSE NOBODY GIVES A ****

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

ALL GOTHICKS AND TOKIO HOTEL FANS MUST DIE

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

HAY MAH NAME IS KING KRIMSON AND MY IDEA OF FUN IS TALKING TO MYSELF IN AN ONLINE CHATROOM FOR 30 MINUTES STRAIGHT

hahahahahhahahahahahaha

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

King Krimson Posted:

Okay, I’m going to level with you. Yes, I was the guy who you saw that day. I was the one who greeted you, and said my name was Biff. This, I am afraid, was a ruse. The Biff that Ebony dated and then broke up with is the very same Biff Weasly that you were conversing with on these forums. However, as far as I know, he had nothing to do with this. Unless Janie is an unreliable witness.

Before I go on, let me get this straight; I didn’t murder her. We had an… altercation, but nothing either she or I did would have led too her death. She did attack me with a hatpin, which I now have in my possession, so that would explain the copious amounts of blood found at the scene. It was mine. Mostly.

After I left, did you hear any other noises? Shuffling, talking, things like that?

It is my personal opinion that a third party is involved.

Then again, I could just be messing you around, as, I have to admit, the evidence does strongly point to me. Your call.

Does your husband know yet?

Dear Mr. Krimson,

Let me start by saying that I appreciate your honesty — if, in face, you are being honest with me.

Yes, there was some blood at the scene, although hardly what one would describe as “copious quantities.”

Rachel has — had — an extensive collection of Victorian hatpins, some of which are family heirlooms that once belonged to my own grandmother. Others, she purchased in flea markets. I had not yet noticed that one was missing, and I appreciate you notifying me of its being in your possession. I would greatly appreciate if you would return it to us, so that Rachel’s collection can be preserved in its completeness.

I would like to meet with you in person; perhaps you could return the hatpin to us yourself, and we could talk about what you know. If you are not Rachel’s killer, you are the second-last person to see her alive, and you may have seen or heard something, unbeknownst to you, which is of value in the investigation.

As for Rachel’s father, he is currently in Kuwait overseeing the construction of a new pipeline. I have not yet informed him of Rachel’s death, as there is nothing he can do for her now. He will be returning next week, and I know that he will be heartbroken at the loss of his only child.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

Regards,

Karla Robertson

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!