Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Contets for 3 Bronei Points: desine a side kick fro Captian Soda!

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Hey gyus I pormised tihs contets along tim eago but I fergot abot it.

To win yuo hav to be my freidn or hav a freind reqwest wating. Tahts becaes, I want teh popualerity pen SO BAD!!@!!1

Teh contets theem is: Desine a side kick fro Captian SOda!

Heres wat yuo need to put in you’re entrey:

(1) Wat is teh side kicks name?

(2) Wat dose his cotsume lok lik? Its best if you draw a picteur.

(3) Wat are his super Powars?

(4) Wat is his cach fraze? (Tahts lik, teh thign he alwase sais too Captian Soda).

(5) Any ohter distingweshing feetures lik, dose he talkf uny or hav a faverit food or, somthign esle. It shoud be funy!

Teh winer wil be choosen by a pole in an other thrade. Teh contets wil close on Ocktoeber 5 at 12 noon or, wehn tehre are 10 entreis, wich ever coms lats. Entreis wil onley be inclueded in the pole if they are great timespleet and com from poepel woh are my freinds or hav setn me a freind reqwets. Then, I wil make teh pole and, there wil be 1 weke to vote for teh winer.

Posting the above OOC, in case Eira’s spelling gives you a headache:

This is the contest I promised a while back when I had a sidekick poll. To win this contest, you must be my friend or have a pending friend request with me (I’m whoring for the popularity peen…. still!).

The contest theme is: Design a sidekick for Captian Soda (sorry Cap’n; I know you prefer to work alone, but the voters have spoken).

Here’s what you need to include in your entry:

(1) A name for the sidekick.

(2) A design for the sidekick’s costume. Pictures are best, but a detailed description is acceptable.

(3) A list of super powers and/or special abilities.

(4) A catch phrase.

(5) Any other distinguishing feature. Be original and funny!

The winner will be chosen by a poll, which I will create in another thread. The contest will close on October 5 at noon (Eastern time) or when I have received 10 complete entries, whichever comes last. Only legitimate entries will be listed in the poll; a legitimate entry is one that contains something in each of the 5 fields above and comes from someone who is my friend or has a pending friend request at the time of the contest closing. Once the contest has closed to entries and the poll has been created, you will all have one week to vote for a winner.

OK, teh tim for entreis is over, I wil mak a pole now too pikc the winer.

OOC: This contest is closed to submissions now. Watch for a poll thread, which I will set up and link to shortly, to vote for a winner!

Eirairaianna edited this message on 10/05/2008 3:26PM

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Her is teh importent stuf from up ther ^ in cas I hav too edit taht one, so nobody sais its a toxic contets or watever. I wont edit tihs pots, promis!!!

PS I forgot to say abov, GOD LUCK AND< LITENIGN BOLT LOL!!@!!! Log in to see images!

Posting the above OOC, in case Eira’s spelling gives you a headache:

This is the contest I promised a while back when I had a sidekick poll. To win this contest, you must be my friend or have a pending friend request with me (I’m whoring for the popularity peen…. still!).

The contest theme is: Design a sidekick for Captian Soda (sorry Cap’n; I know you prefer to work alone, but the voters have spoken).

Here’s what you need to include in your entry:

(1) A name for the sidekick.

(2) A design for the sidekick’s costume. Pictures are best, but a detailed description is acceptable.

(3) A list of super powers and/or special abilities.

(4) A catch phrase.

(5) Any other distinguishing feature. Be original and funny!

The winner will be chosen by a poll, which I will create in another thread. The contest will close on October 5 at noon (Eastern time) or when I have received 10 complete entries, whichever comes last. Only legitimate entries will be listed in the poll; a legitimate entry is one that contains something in each of the 5 fields above and comes from someone who is my friend or has a pending friend request at the time of the contest closing. Once the contest has closed to entries and the poll has been created, you will all have one week to vote for a winner.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

In cas you mised teh name of tihs thrade, teh winer wil get 3 brownei points and a LITENIGN BOLT! LOL.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

name: COMMANDER FRIES (pictured above)

super powars: catsup bomb, spud gun, ray of obesity, can consume salt to gain more powar

catchphrase: do you want me with that!?

other features: is secretly in sad unrequited love with a hamburger

Stabby McSta-
bberton

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

name:Taco Man (image here:http://www.lataco.com/taco_man.jpg) (I did not create the image)

powers:Shoots guacamole death rays of death

catchphrase:”Oy no, not again”

other bits:is tasty

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Hmmm Lessee…

Name: First Mate Juicy Juice/or Juicy Juice Boy

[I was trying to follow Captain Soda’s “Style”, but I couldn’t find a good cape, so I made one.]

Super Powers: “Fruit Punch”- IE A rather painful punch, falling into the juice theme. Increased Immunity and other benefits from drinking 100% fruit juice

Catchphrase: Oh Snapple Captain Soda!

Something Special: Captain Soda fanboy, possibly a Metroxseual as well.

I AM The SKA BOSS edited this message on 09/18/2008 2:02PM

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

i officially endorse this contest

CAPTAIN SODA edited this message on 09/18/2008 2:24PM

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Yay! Tahnkx Captian Soda!!! Log in to see images! Your a grate bos.

Also, teh entreis so far are realy funy! Im gald theirs a pole instead of me havign to deside wich is teh funiets.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

are we really gonna wait to october 5th? that is looong

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

zigzagoon Posted:

name: COMMANDER FRIES (pictured above)

super powars: catsup bomb, spud gun, ray of obesity, can consume salt to gain more powar

catchphrase: do you want me with that!?

other features: is secretly in sad unrequited love with a hamburger

haha A++

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

i dont need the bp so ill just post here to support eira Log in to see images!

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

zigzagoon Posted:

are we really gonna wait to october 5th? that is looong

I watn to giv alot ofp oepel a chanse to make an entrey. Its 2 and a haf wekes, i tihnk yuo can make it!!

If, your realy boared you can try tihs gam! Log in to see images!

http://www.u2flashgame.com/009/200711102107079156.htm

LITENIGN BOLT LOL!!!@!! Log in to see images!

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

name: phil collins

costume: see above

powers: bein a crowd pleaser singin songs that hit enemies in their very souls drummin keyboardin

catchphrase: i can feel it comi in the air tonight

other: wears sneakers with a suit

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

SLURM LAD!

Super-slowness powers, sticky slug slime attack

SLURM in the name of the law!

Biff Weasley edited this message on 09/18/2008 3:18PM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

powers: nearly unlimited booze supply

catchphrase: Yike5

special: his guts can become fluid when warmed heavily. like this odo guy, only useless

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

God job sofar you gyus! Plese dont ferget to ad me as a freind becaes, other wies you, wont’ win. Also becaes, I want teh popualerity pen! (Chalrei Shene and ALdo Any Thnig, you gyus fergot).

I hop I get teh one taht loks lik a forg!!~!Ribet Ribet LOL

Eirairaianna edited this message on 09/18/2008 3:54PM

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Meet Lieutenant Taco

He doesen’t fly, and and he does not have super stregth, but he can shoot super hot burritos from his knuckles, plus he is also super tasty and spicy, and some times he can give a nasty diareah do at the bad guys. He also can resist to extremely high tempratures.

During his epic and powerfull battles with Captain Soda it’s normal to hear him say phrases like “Ai caramba el capitano soda, I are be needing help por favor!”, and “ME PANTALONES!!!!!!”, “VIVA LE REVOLUCION, VIVA EL CAPITANO SODA ARRIBA ARIBA MUCHACHOS!!!”

Before he was Captain Soda sidekick he was just a regular taco in a regular store, but one day captain soda droped by and drooled at a taco, and due to Cptn. Soda awesome powers he became… LT. TACO

Lt. Taco favorite food is pepper, and some people think thats his power souce, but this is yet to be revealed.

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Is there a limit to the number of entries?

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Jubbles Posted:

Is there a limit to the number of entries?

Nope, yuo can etner as much as you watn, but remember thaty ou are spliting up teh vote between you’re entreis if you sumbit more tahn 1.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Captain Usopp, aka long-nosed-kun

Supa powar:

Usopp has outstanding marksmanship abilities with his slingshot and his remarkable accuracy often surprises his enemies. Usopp’s ammunition is extremely varied, including rotten eggs, hot sauce, pepper, shuriken and powerful explosives. He is capable of running extremely fast, an ability he gained as a result of running from the mobs of people he angered every day in his home town. He can also endure enormous amounts of damage; in his fight with Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas he was struck with a 4-ton metal bat and immediately resumed fighting[7]. He also has a large arsenal of Skypiean Dials at his disposal, such as a Flash Dial, Impact Dial, and Breath Dial.

Catch phrase: To become a brave warrior of the sea.

Others: Check out this page lol —-> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usopp and this page too —-> http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Usopp

quangntenemy edited this message on 09/19/2008 4:49AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!