Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Contets for 3 Bronei Points: desine a side kick fro Captian Soda!

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Okay then, I’ll introduce my second entry it’s more of a joke one, but I wanted to do it nonetheless:

Name: Crash McLarson

Aprearance: Log in to see images!

Powers: Crushing oranges, can destroy absolutely ANYTHING. Can grow large as well.

Catchphrase: RAAAAAAAAAWR! *grows large* (Seriously, he doesn’t really have one. >.>Log in to see images!

Distinguishing Features: Crash is a very sensitive person and is known to grow large in fits of emotion.

I AM The SKA BOSS edited this message on 09/19/2008 7:26PM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Bump for a good friend of mine Log in to see images!

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Bumping for Eira

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Plese dotn forget too enter my contets. Theirs on an da haf wekes left. Aslo, even if yuo dont want to enetr, plese send me a freidn reqwets.

All the entreis sofar are, realy funy!! LOL

Litening BOLT LOL :Log in to see images!

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

I ahve alot of new freinds now so I thot I woud bupm tihs thred so they coud see it and, mabey enter my contets!

Litenign Bolt LOL!!! Log in to see images!

PS. If were not alredy freidns, plese sedn me a freind reqwets.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

(1) A name for the sidekick.

Popp’n’rock

(2) A design for the sidekick’s costume. Pictures are best, but a detailed description is acceptable.

Purple and pink spandex, of course, with a yellow oval in the middle with the initials ‘PR’.

(3) A list of super powers and/or special abilities.

The ability when, combined with some sort of liquid substance, creates small explosions. When combined with soda, however…

(4) A catch phrase.

That’s POPPIN’!

(5) Any other distinguishing feature. Be original and funny!

Hydrophobia, for obvious reasons. He’s encrusted with a layer of sugar.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Bumping because I don’t have a chance in hell but I find this so entertaining.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

just for fun:

(1) Wat is teh side kicks name?

-Mini-Soda

(2) Wat dose his cotsume lok lik? Its best if you draw a picteur.

(3) Wat are his super Powars?

-Mini evil genius

(4) Wat is his cach fraze? (Tahts lik, teh thign he alwase sais too Captian Soda).

-My spidey sense is tingling, anyone call for a webslinger?

(5) Any ohter distingweshing feetures lik, dose he talkf uny or hav a faverit food or, somthign esle. It shoud be funy!

-Well, he’s really small and has a bad temper

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Bumping to celebrate our new mod TUBSWEETIE lol

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Yeh congrateulatens to Tubswetei for, beign a modarater. I herd he has agun wiht litenign powar!!11!

Theres stil 1 weke too enter my contets.

Litenign BOLT LOL!!@!! Log in to see images!

OkranV2

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Name: Straw Kid

Super powers: spitball attack, suc and slurp

catch phrase: i KNOW you want me in you capn’

Extra: natural camouflage when it comes to blending in with Signal2 tooth paste

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers is awesome lol

(1) A name for the sidekick.

Super Loli

(2) A design for the sidekick’s costume. Pictures are best, but a detailed description is acceptable.

(3) A list of super powers and/or special abilities.

a) Super UnderAge Powers – reduce any enemy to a sniveling ball of horny tears at first sight of her glorious illegal-ness

b) PantyShot – The enemy gets a view of her crisp, clean white panties nderneath her skirt, temporarily blinded and/or stunning them

c) Kiss Beam – Super Loli blows a kiss at the enemy. This knocks them off their feet and usually over the edge of bridges, buildings, etc. when they fall.

d) Jailbait Surprise – Use your imagination for this one, kiddies.

(4) A catch phrase.

“I’ve been a bad girl, Captain Soda.”

(5) Any other distinguishing feature. Be original and funny!

She’s a hard-core loli, forced onto the streets at nine years old by her crack-head of a mother. She works as a street-girl to earn money for the rent to her rat-infested, dirty apartment in the city, and to buy booze and crack for her mom. She’s now 12. The story behind her becoming C.S.’s sidekick is as follows: Captain Soda was looking for fun one night, and came across Super Loli. She was desperate for a client, and offered him a $5 suck ‘n’ ****. When Captain Soda came, the jizz gave Super-Loli eternal Jailbaitness (In other words, she never ages) and super powers. Super Loli became Captain Soda’s sidekick from then on, and also does him favours whenever he asks her. Also Captain Soda has allowed Super Loli to live with him, and the girl has completely forgotten her mother, who now lives on the streets and can’t even get a job as a 10 cent whore.

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers is awesome lol

Hey I noticed you deleted me from your friends, should I send you a new request so I don’t get disqualified?

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

(1) Wat is teh side kicks name? CAPTAIN SODA

(2) Wat dose his cotsume lok lik? Its best if you draw a picteur. Log in to see images!

(3) Wat are his super Powars? HE IS AN EXTREME COMBAT WARRIOR

(4) Wat is his cach fraze? (Tahts lik, teh thign he alwase sais too Captian Soda). POWAR

(5) Any ohter distingweshing feetures lik, dose he talkf uny or hav a faverit food or, somthign esle. It shoud be funy! INVENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE PUNCH

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

CAPTAIN SODA Posted:

(1) Wat is teh side kicks name? CAPTAIN SODA

(2) Wat dose his cotsume lok lik? Its best if you draw a picteur. Log in to see images!

(3) Wat are his super Powars? HE IS AN EXTREME COMBAT WARRIOR

(4) Wat is his cach fraze? (Tahts lik, teh thign he alwase sais too Captian Soda). POWAR

(5) Any ohter distingweshing feetures lik, dose he talkf uny or hav a faverit food or, somthign esle. It shoud be funy! INVENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE PUNCH

LOL Captian SOda, hwo coud you be you’re one side kikc? Maybe, if yuo had a twin but, tehn wich one woud be teh EVEL twin?

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Princess DragonRape Posted:

Hey I noticed you deleted me from your friends, should I send you a new request so I don’t get disqualified?

Nope, I juts cheked and, yuo are stil on my list of freidns Log in to see images!. So, I dont now waht you saw, but your not disqwalefyed.

Edet: But, I did deleet som of my freidns so someon els coud hav a chanse to get teh pen. I deleeted poepel who strat with a or b or nubmers or symbels. Tehn I sent freidn reqwetses back to them. But, yuo can, allways chekc if yuo are on my freinds lits by clikcing on “Ad Eirairaianna as a freind.”

Eirairaianna edited this message on 10/02/2008 2:37PM

Grimlock

Level 5 Re-Re

(1) Wat is teh side kicks name?

ME GRIMLOCK WILL BE SIDEKICK TO TINY SODA CAN.

(2) Wat dose his cotsume lok lik? Its best if you draw a picteur.

ME GRIMLOCK LOOK LIKE THIS. ME GRIMLOCK TRANSFORM.

(3) Wat are his super Powars?

ME GRIMLOCK STRONGEST OF THE AUTOBOTS! ME KICK bum AND SQUISH DECEPTICONS!

(4) Wat is his cach fraze? (Tahts lik, teh thign he alwase sais too Captian Soda).

ME GRIMLOCK KICK bum!!

(5) Any ohter distingweshing feetures lik, dose he talkf uny or hav a faverit food or, somthign esle. It shoud be funy!

ME GRIMLOCK LIKE TO SING KARAOKE. ME MAKE GOOD JOKES TOO.

...ME GRIMLOCK DON’T WANT TO BE SIDEKICK ANYMORE! CAPTAIN SODA BE GRIMLOCK’S SIDEKICK!

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

Grimlock Posted:

...ME GRIMLOCK DON’T WANT TO BE SIDEKICK ANYMORE! CAPTAIN SODA BE GRIMLOCK’S SIDEKICK!

NO OFFENSE GUY, I MEAN REALLY NO OFFENSE, BUT I COULD PUNCH THROUGH YOUR TITANIUM ALLOY PLATING LIKE IT WAS PAPERLog in to see images!

Grimlock

Level 5 Re-Re

CAPTAIN SODA Posted:

NO OFFENSE GUY, I MEAN REALLY NO OFFENSE, BUT I COULD PUNCH THROUGH YOUR TITANIUM ALLOY PLATING LIKE IT WAS PAPERLog in to see images!

BUT YOU ARE TINY. ME GRIMLOCK BIG!

Grimlock edited this message on 10/04/2008 12:51AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!