Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Meet Lieutenant Taco

He doesen’t fly, and and he does not have super stregth, but he can shoot super hot burritos from his knuckles, plus he is also super tasty and spicy, and some times he can give a nasty diareah do at the bad guys. He also can resist to extremely high tempratures.

During his epic and powerfull battles with Captain Soda it’s normal to hear him say phrases like “Ai caramba el capitano soda, I are be needing help por favor!”, and “ME PANTALONES!!!!!!”, “VIVA LE REVOLUCION, VIVA EL CAPITANO SODA ARRIBA ARIBA MUCHACHOS!!!”

Before he was Captain Soda sidekick he was just a regular taco in a regular store, but one day captain soda droped by and drooled at a taco, and due to Cptn. Soda awesome powers he became… LT. TACO

Lt. Taco favorite food is pepper, and some people think thats his power souce, but this is yet to be revealed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!