Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Using 'The bumhole' When Leading

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

If I use a The bumhole card when I have the most scoops (currently total and flav; min. eludes me), what happens? Does it affect who’s got most that’s not me?

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Nope; it affects you. I confirmed this by accident last week Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

lol

I needed to use it a lot during the last theme week

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Well, how bum… That’s goin’ on the backburner.

Dammit, need some shields.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

quangntenemy Posted:

lol

I needed to use it a lot during the last theme week

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

We should have a card specifically attacking the person right below us in term of the total number of scoops.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Actually, it’s balanced as is. Although I don’t think bumholes should affect you if used, seems a tab unfair. Maybe they’re just wasted.

Balloon edited this message on 09/10/2008 2:11AM

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Maybe attack whoever’s ahead of us based on heirarchy. That is, whoever’s got more total, that’s the target; if not more total, then more Fave; if not more Fave, then more Min.. If you are at the top in all areas, then the card either ****s you over or ****s off, whichever.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

The bumhole is already the most powerful attack card, no need to change it. If you are stupid enough to accidentally bumhole yourself, you deserve it. Log in to see images!

Travalgar Posted:

We should have a card specifically attacking the person right below us in term of the total number of scoops.

Just use shotguns, thieves and destroyers.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

There are situations where you want to use cards on yourself – e.g. if you’re at your 30 limit and you want to change your card selection – you can’t use bumholes on anyone else, and they’re taking up space in your card list. It may be expensive, but if you’re in the lead that probably means you’ve got scoops to spare, or you’re going to lose them anyway if you’re attacked…

You can also target yourself with shotguns, destroyers and thiefs, by editing URLs. This was used by some in the ‘end game with 0 cards’ theme week.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

You can also target yourself with shotguns, destroyers and thiefs, by editing URLs.

No you can’t, this was fixed.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

This was used by some in the ‘end game with 0 cards’ theme week.

Fixed before the round ended.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Oh, that’s cool, I didn’t have any destruction cards to test it Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I don’t know. I think it’s an interesting strategic option from a klan play perspective to be able to hit yourself. Why not be able to select yourself as target for your shotgun? What would be really funny is if every time you self harmed you gained an anti-freeze scoop. Log in to see images!

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Targeting yourself with a shotgun could be useful if you were ahead by one and had an bumhole card lying around…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!