Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly Permanoob challenge

****esAintS-
hit

[drip drool]

Level 7 Re-Re

Spoilers in this thread.

Are you already bored of forumwarz ? Why not try a challenge – complete the game as a re-re. It’s never been done, so you could be the first.

Look at the bright side: save money on items to regen tears/douchebaggery/sexiness, no need to buy these expensive clbum-specific items. You’ll also have a few more upgrade points since you have no attacks to purchase.

Of course, you’ll be stuck doing 3-6 attack.

I’d like to see how far we can take this, I’d be surprised if anyone pbumes the KKK forum.

BitchesAintShit edited this message on 11/14/2007 9:40PM

xX_H0LY_D1V3-
R_Xx

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

offense does give rere attacks a pretty good boost. Of course i have no idea where you will get any offensive gear, or if you can use it, so good luck schmuck

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

I didn’t think that it’d let you go past a certain point as a Re-Re.

black death

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

igreat timestears Posted:

I didn’t think that it’d let you go past a certain point as a Re-Re.

As you can see he’s level 3 and it “forces” you to pick your clbum at 2.

I did it by accident once, closed the browser at clbum select and then had a hell of a time finding the page again.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Trout said you can play as a re-re if you want to. I’d bumume the grinding/actually playing would be a **** though. The Nuke forum threads have like 300+ hp each. You’d need like 14+ attacks just to take down one thread at the end of the game Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I’d never say it’s impossible but I’m highly skeptical of whether it can be done. I think in another thread I said I’d give an E-Peen to anyone who managed to do it.

You can avoid picking a clbum if you just leave the page or close the browser when it comes up. If you do this, you get a bookmark called “Choose a Character Clbum” or something that you can just ignore.

re re

[drip drool]

Level 4 Re-Re

(red machine d here)

I plan on doing this thing, i figure it’s less about how much damage you do and more about how much medication you can get.

****esAintS-
hit

[drip drool]

Level 7 Re-Re

re re Posted:

(red machine d here)

I plan on doing this thing, i figure it’s less about how much damage you do and more about how much medication you can get.

Yeah this is basically it as far as I can see. Pretty much any forum is possible with enough +hp item, it will just take a long time to get enough flezz to buy them and then again a long time to chip away at its hp. It’s worth noting that bad poetry does give you a decent attack if you ever get past the KKK (probably will nearly double your damage capacity).

Remember permanoobs will have good ego (able to buy all ego upgrades + iprune), so they would really benefit from a healing item beyond 100hp. I’d be ready to bet someone will beat this with enough patience.

ThisIsBullsh-
it

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

You save a lot of money on equipment and clbum specific recovery items and such… so we’ll see if it evens out. I think it’s possible and hasn’t been too bad so far, but the last forum is going to be really difficult and take 50 XRXRs even with bad poetry (which is like the holy grail for re-res).

re re

[drip drool]

Level 4 Re-Re

Anyone else gonna carry on with the permanoob challenge when episode 2 comes out? i sure as hell am…bumuming I’m not driven insane by then.

pwnster0mega

[drip drool]

Level 5 Re-Re

re re Posted:

Anyone else gonna carry on with the permanoob challenge when episode 2 comes out? i sure as hell am…bumuming I’m not driven insane by then.

I’m so there.

Re res unite! (Speaking of which, invite me to drip drool Log in to see images! pwnster0mega edited this message on 11/15/2007 1:21PM

Re-Reality

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

C^ASDFPPQS# 68 DOLLARS!

Can I join the Re-Re Klan?

****esAintS-
hit

[drip drool]

Level 7 Re-Re

Re-Reality Posted:

C^ASDFPPQS# 68 DOLLARS!

Can I join the Re-Re Klan?

Sure I’ve sent you an invite. Anyone rere who wants an invite should just post here or tubmail me.

I’m wondering how far people have gone ? I’m about to attempt fitness fabulous personry myself.

PUBICDAWG

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I think we should call the Permanoob Challenge something else, like the Permatard Challenge, because Permanoob (as in like Doctor O) is going to be one of the two new character clbumes introduced with Episode 2.

ThisIsBullsh-
it

[drip drool]

Level 10 Re-Re

****esAint**** Posted:

I’m wondering how far people have gone ? I’m about to attempt fitness fabulous personry myself.

Grinding to take out this one. Trying to gauge how many drugs I’ll need.

Hard Mode

[drip drool]

Level 7 Re-Re

hey guys

fitness fabulous personry is hard

Re-Re-Paul

[drip drool]

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

I beat fitness fabulous personry, but I can’t seem to get Bruce Bear to give me the damn KKK mission.

****esAintS-
hit

[drip drool]

Level 7 Re-Re

Re-Re-Paul Posted:

I beat fitness fabulous personry, but I can’t seem to get Bruce Bear to give me the damn KKK mission.

Strange since I got the Bruce bear mission before even finishing fitness fabulous personry. Care to explain how you’re doing it since I can hardly even turn a profit on regular grinding ?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

even if beating the game is impossible (it may be!) there should still be a peen for a level 10 rere

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

even if beating the game is impossible (it may be!) there should still be a peen for a level 10 rere

the best part is that you gimp the **** out of the character for the next couple levels because even if you take a clbum at level 10, you still have no points to buy attacks with until level 11

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!