Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

****esAintS-
hit

[drip drool]

Level 7 Re-Re

re re Posted:

(red machine d here)

I plan on doing this thing, i figure it’s less about how much damage you do and more about how much medication you can get.

Yeah this is basically it as far as I can see. Pretty much any forum is possible with enough +hp item, it will just take a long time to get enough flezz to buy them and then again a long time to chip away at its hp. It’s worth noting that bad poetry does give you a decent attack if you ever get past the KKK (probably will nearly double your damage capacity).

Remember permanoobs will have good ego (able to buy all ego upgrades + iprune), so they would really benefit from a healing item beyond 100hp. I’d be ready to bet someone will beat this with enough patience.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!