Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art CLOSED: KILL THE WABBIT: Contest for 2 BP

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

See the cute little rabbit?

Awwww. What a cutie.

It’s now your job to kill him.

The goal of this contest is to submit an MSPaint image of this poor little bunny getting what it deserves (it doesn’t really deserve to die). Simply copy the image provided, work your magic, and post the results. The winner will be chosen by me based on one simple criteria: awesomeness. This encompbumes creativity, humor, and originality.

FAIL Posted:

He said in IDC it is more about creativity than artistic ability (thank goodness)

I did say this. The main reason for “MSPaint or gtfo” is that no one is especially good at it, so creativity will shine through over just good drawing/manipulating.

THE RULES

1) Be Creative.

Shooting the rabbit will make no one laugh. Unless it’s an especially hilarious shooting.

2) Be funny.

This is hard.

3) No limit to submissions/person/alt, no penalty for editing previous submissions.

That being said, please edit posts already made instead of posting the same, albeit edited, picture later in the thread. I don’t want to see what is essentially the same image 15 times as you compulsively go over your submission pixel-by-pixel. If you do this I will be forced to mutter curse words at you under my breath and send you a TM expressing how very disappointed with you I am.

4) I am lone judge, jury, and executioner of prizes.

In other words, make me laugh, not your klan (bum-)buddies.

5) How do we know you’ll be fair?

I have no friends, so a biased decision is essentially impossible. Any perceived unfair rulings can be taken up with an admin, because ****, let them deal with that ****.

5) Main Point.

Explanation

6) What’s allowed?

The main image provided must be used somewhere in the submission. Feel free to alter it as you see fit, but it must be clear that you are in fact killing the bunny provided. MS Paint is the only drawing program allowed for this contest. I want original drawings, not rabbits poorly photoshopped into hackneyed internet jokes.

Clarification on what’s allowed

The vast majority of the submission must be done in paint. If there is something (TUBSWEETIE’s image, for example) that you need to grab from another source that you cannot do in paint/wouldn’t make sense to do in paint, go ahead. This is a fine line. I would rather see your terrible rendition of Bill Cosby than a terribly cropped photo of Bill Cosby. For the sake of having some kind of definitive line, I will say the the bunny death itself must occur within your MSPaint effort.

7) Do not enjoy the rabbit.

By submitting an image of rabbit enjoy you hereby acknowledge that you still cry at the end of Titanic and that your diet would consist entirely of Fritos if you weren’t so damn poor.

THE REWARD

Whichever entry is deemed the most awesome will win 2BP. Simple as that. The contest will end one week from this post, give or take a few minutes, as I am usually on the toilet at 5:49pm on Wednesdays. Contest results will be posted no later than noon the following day.

Happy hunting.

KILL THE WABBIT! KILL THE WABBIT!

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

can i make the rabbit die due to being wired to death during consensual sex

example

http://www.fotofap.com/files/384210_63eqg/120615497924.jpg

obviously not safe for work

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

But First…

The “flirting with the rules” award.

creeppipe Posted:

CreepPipe ****ing rules. But this isn’t MSPaint. So **** CreepPipe.

Honorable Mention #2:

Most lol for your buck.

FAIL Posted:

This was my favorite of the single panel entries. You get 092382343 gold stars but no brownie points.

I ****ing loved all the entries (yes even “imploding rabbit”Log in to see images!” I present to you, the winner of this contest:

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

Pickled male reproductive organbum.

BP’s in the mail yo.

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/04/2008 3:01AM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

-i call it ‘rabbit implosion’, enjoy. Log in to see images!

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

-i call it ‘rabbit implosion’, enjoy. Log in to see images!

Thats obviously an explosion.

a rabbit imploding would collapse into itself, idiot

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

go **** yourself.

-and btw, this is not an rp thread, so go catch a ****ing ban too, while you’re at it.

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 08/27/2008 8:35PM

ImaGhost

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

sucked into a black hole

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

ImaGhost Posted:

sucked into a black hole

That rabbit still looks partially alive, but holy cool.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

i hope i get extra points for the blood spatter, but am jealous of black hole ****

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

MS Paint is the only drawing program allowed for this contest. I want original drawings, not rabbits poorly photoshopped into hackneyed internet jokes.

i know *i* am legit….. dunno bout that other stuff…

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

I call it “DEATH BY SEGWAY”

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

It will now become my mission to find a way to make simply shooting him a funny death.

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Orb Posted:

It will now become my mission to find a way to make simply shooting him a funny death.

“Caught in the Wrong Hood”

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

Actually topical, rich guy did this yesterday I think. Just he was the driver and was going into heavy traffic.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Only program we can use is Paint. Do we have to draw every part from scrap if we can find a way to do whatever we do in Paint?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Orb Posted:

Only program we can use is Paint. Do we have to draw every part from scrap if we can find a way to do whatever we do in Paint?

I would count mine done entirely in paint because I copypasted from a print screen within paint.

That’s bumume Hobart feels the same way.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I would count mine done entirely in paint because I copypasted from a print screen within paint.

That’s bumume Hobart feels the same way.

You’re so ****ken disqualified.

No, the MSPaint only rule was to force creativity over artistic skill/ terrible photoshops. Unless there is mbumive uproar, I will make this point clear in the rules.

REMEMBER, YOU ARE FREE TO EDIT ANY SUBMISSIONS/ SUBMIT AS MANY ENTRIES AS YOU LIKE, SO CRAM YOUR “THIS IS BULL****” CRIES

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

“Crikey”

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

What if you have a creative idea, but not the ability to reproduce it in Paint from scratch?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!