Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Funniest joke wins 1 BP (Up to 10 BP)

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

MC Banhammer Posted:

Descartes is sitting in a bar. Bartender asks him if he’d like a drink. Descartes says “I think not” and vanishes in a puff of logic.

That reminds me of this one (not an official entry)

Heisenberg is stopped by a traffic cop who askes: “Do you know how fast you were going?”

Heisenberg replies: “No, but I know exactly where I am”

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff.

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

There were three medieval kingdoms on the shores of a lake. There was an island in the middle of the lake, over which the kingdoms had been fighting for years. Finally, the three kings decided that they would send their knights out to do battle, and the winner would take the island.

The night before the battle, the knights and their squires pitched camp and readied themselves for the fight. The first kingdom had 12 knights, and each knight had five squires, all of whom were busily polishing armor, brushing horses, and cooking food. The second kingdom had twenty knights, and each knight had 10 squires. Everyone at that camp was also busy preparing for battle. At the camp of the third kingdom, there was only one knight, with his squire. This squire took a large pot and hung it from a looped rope in a tall tree. He busied himself preparing the meal, while the knight polished his own armor.

When the hour of the battle came, the three kingdoms sent their squires out to fight (this was too trivial a matter for the knights to join in).

The battle raged, and when the dust had cleared, the only person left was the lone squire from the third kingdom, having defeated the squires from the other two kingdoms, thus proving that the squire of the high pot and noose is equal to the sum of the squires of the other two sides.

Enshoku

[The Godless Gamers]

Level 31 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Cattbum Posted:

That reminds me of this one (not an official entry)

Heisenberg is stopped by a traffic cop who askes: “Do you know how fast you were going?”

Heisenberg replies: “No, but I know exactly where I am”

mmm something tells me that the Heisenberg uncertainty principal shall be ****ed.

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

So this neutrino walks through a bar…

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

Johnny was a chemist’s son,

But Johnny is no more.

What Johnny thought was H20

was H2SO4.

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

Your momma’s so fat, I had to integrate her by parts.

Math puns are the first sine of madness.

If I could be any enzyme I wanted, I would be helicase, so I could unzip your jeans.

Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?

Q: Why are quantum physicists so poor at sex?

A: Because when they find the position, they can’t find the momentum, and when they have the momentum, they can’t find the position.

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first orders a beer. The second orders half a beer. The third orders a quarter of a beer. Before the next one can order, the bartender says, “You’re all bumholes,” and pours two beers.

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

An engineer, an experimental physicist, a theoretical physicist, and a philosopher are taking a walk through the Scottish highlands when they come across a black sheep. The engineer blurts out “hey look, the sheep in Scotland are black!” The experimental physicist turns to him and says “some of the sheep in Scotland are black.” The theoretical physicist, looking bemused, chuckles and says “actually, at least one of the sheep in Scotland is black.” The philosopher, who had been kneeling to examine a flower, looks up and says “on one side, anyway.”

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

602214000000000000000000 moles walk into a bar. The bartender says “Sorry, we don’t serve moles here due to a beer law.” Then the 602214000000000000000000 moles say “Idiot. Beer’s law applies to light!”

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

Two men are having a drinking contest.

“I’ll have some H2O”. The bartender gives him a glbum and he drinks it down.

“Give me some H2O too!. The bartender serves him. He drinks it down and dies.

I’m on a roll here. In fact I’m gonna win all 6 remaining BP now that we’re allowed to have as many entries as we want.

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

The world’s dead geniuses play hide and seek in heaven. Einstein goes over to a tree to count, while everyone scurry around to hide. In the meantime, Newton draws a 1 meter square with a stick and sits in the middle of it.

When Einstein finishes counting, he turns around and sees Newton in his square. “I’ve found you”, he says. “No you didn’t”, Newton answers. “But you’re right here in front of me!” Einstein says, puzzled. “Tell me, what do you see?” Newton asks. “I see you, Newton, sitting in a one meter square.”

“And what is a Newton on a 1 meter square?”

“A pascal.”

Newton grins.

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

A biologist, a physicist and a mathematician are all paid to observe this house. They watch it for a week and nobody enters, or leaves the complex. On the 8th day somebody walks in, and on the 9th, two people walk out.

The biologist says: “Clearly they must have reproduced.”

The physicist says: “Obviously our initial observations were incorrect.”

The mathematician says: “If one more person walks into that house, there will be nobody in it.”

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

A physicist, a chemist, and an engineer are asked to find the volume of a red rubber ball. The physicist uses a formula to find the volume of a sphere. The chemist drops the ball into a beaker of water, recording the change in volume. The engineer consults his table of volumes of red rubber balls.

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

An architect, an engineer, and a physicist are all hired by a farmer to help him design a fence. He tells them, “I want to enclose the largest area using the least amount of materials.” The architect draws a square. The engineer draws a circle. The physicist takes the engineer’s circle and writes “outside” on the inside.

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

A chemist, a physicist and a biologist are walking along the beach. The physicist stops, looks out at the ocean and says “I just have to understand the motion of the waves better” and walks into the sea and never returns. The biologist looks out to the sea and says “I just have to understand the sea creatures better” and walks out into the ocean and never returns. The chemist pulls out a notebook and writes “Physicist and biologist both soluble.”

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

There was a bus conductor, and he was good at his job.

He worked at it for a long time, and after several years of this, he ended up dissatisfied.

One day, he went into work, and the first person who asked him for money had 3 screaming children. They just wouldn’t shut up, no matter what he did.

The next person didn’t have change, and had to break a £20. By this point the Conductor was just fuming.

“One more person ****es me off today,” he says “and I swear I’m going to slaughter the whole damn bus!”

Sure enough, the next person who he asks didn’t have any money at all. He flipped, pulled out a machete, and killed everyone on board.

He was taken away, and the Judge, appalled by the severity of his crime, issues the Death Sentence.

So he lives in Death Row for a few years before finally being led to the Electric Chair.

The executioner asked him what he wanted for his last meal. “A green banana” says the man. So the executioner hands him a green banana. He very deliberately eats it, before being led away.

He straps him into the machine, and turns the electricity on. After a minute, they shut the machine down. The man is sitting there, completely unharmed. “Hmm… maybe the machine’s on the blink. We’ll try again tomorrow.”

So the next day, they try again, and again ask him what he wants as his last meal. Again, the man asks for a green banana. One again, he eats it, they strap him in, and again, leaving it on for a minute, the man is there, completely unharmed.

This follows on for the next week, each time the man eating a green banana, then the electrocution failing.

Eventually they decide they’re going to have to try the lethal injection.

This is going to be a different executioner, so the first executioner says to the man “can I just ask you one thing?”

“Sure” says the doomed man.

“What’s your secret? What is it about the bananas that makes you invulnerable to electrocution?”

“Nothing,” says the man “I’m just a bad conductor!”

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

Your mother is so fat, the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

One atom says to another, “Oh no! I lost an electron!”
The second atom replies, “Are you sure?”
”Yes.”

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

There’s a science convention, and three scientists are in hotel rooms adjacent to one another. One is a chemist, another is a physicist, and the third is a mathematician.

Once they all go to bed, a fire breaks out in the chemist’s room. He wakes up, sees the fire, runs to get the ice bucket, runs to fill it with water, and then douses the flames. With the fire extinguished, he goes back to bed.

Then a fire roars to life in the physicist’s room! He wakes up, sits down at a table and figures out how much water he’ll need to extinguish the fire, runs to get a huge Erlenmeyer flask, measures the water, then douses the flames. With the fire extinguished, he goes back to bed.

Another fire erupts in the mathematician’s room. The mathematician furiously scribbles on pages and pages, figuring out if it would even be possible to kill the flames, and if so exactly how much water would be required. After finishing a few proofs, he stands up, shouts “There is a solution!” and goes back to bed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!