Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Bans and Illegal Alts

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

MC Banhammer Posted:

F4 wasn’t banned for illegal alts.

IMO rename thread Bans INVOLVING Illegal Alts, like Nicco I bumumed this thread was about bans and also about illegal alts.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

MC Banhammer Posted:

F4 wasn’t banned for illegal alts.

Wait, I don’t get it, he was permabanned before, but it wasn’t a real permaban because he didn’t have illegal alts?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Nicco Posted:

Wait, I don’t get it, he was permabanned before, but it wasn’t a real permaban because he didn’t have illegal alts?

I think the permaban was later prooved false.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Nicco Posted:

This thread is about illegal alt bans, and I’ll change the title in a few moments like JacksonKelley suggests.

My understanding is that ET felt the previous permaban should only have been a temporary one. That differs from the ones he thinks should be perma.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

I asked to unban, now I ask to ban again =S

BAN THE_POUBEL AND THE_POUBEL_2 RECKLESSLY!

I like this acc, I’ll keep it.

Woah, I almost had a heart attack here. Thanks.

Rage_Shit edited this message on 12/30/2008 4:05PM

lolwut2

Level 63 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

If alts are banworthy, that is a very, very important piece of information that people new to the site need to be informed of immediately – as in, before they ever create their first character. I played most of the way through the game before I seriously started reading through forums, and I already had two characters by that time. In fact, I didn’t even know alts were illegal until just now, and I bought access to episode 2 bright n’ early this morning for this account. I am concerned that both my accounts will be banned. *facepalm* Not only that, the friend who introduced me to this site several days ago is also a new player and has several accounts, one for each clbum, and I am absolutely certain she’s unaware of the illegal-alt rule. I just pbumed the information on to her, but I would hate to see her banned for breaking a rule neither she nor I knew about.

Of my two accounts, I want to preserve this one. I am going to log into my other one last time and change the email address to a throwaway one, and then will never log into it again.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I’d suggest preserving your troll, as hackers are currently the weakest clbum.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Big Brother Posted:

lolwut2 Posted:

I bought access to episode 2 bright n’ early this morning for this account.

Also go ahead and TubMail Evil Trout and explain your situation to him.

lolwut2

Level 63 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

Duly noted – I suppose I’ll try to bring the troll onboard this account as a legal alt.

I tried to tubmail EvilTrout, since that sounded like a good idea, but I got the following error message “Sorry, this mailbox is empty at the moment.”

...empty? velly intalesting…

Edit: never mind, I changed the troll’s email address to some nonsense I cannot now remember, so that account is gone for good anyway. Oops. Guess I’ll just start over.

lolwut2 edited this message on 01/08/2009 7:52PM

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Big Brother Posted:

what about re-re and permanoob?

those are definitely weaker…

so hacker is the third weakest clbum

Ohmiya_SK

[WeChall]

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

Yeah but only a few use it? Log in to see images!

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

The accounts notebook_holder and elmechant are not my illegal alts. Both are my friends in real life, and quite often we will visit eachother’s houses, and occasionally play Forumwarz.

This IP is the house of another friend (who doesn’t play this game) where we normally congregate to play video games and such. Just wanted to alert you guys incase the mods/ET were wondering if something was going on.

Nameless2

[Slavehack]

Level 17 Troll

WILL POST HIJACKS AND SHOCK FOR BP PLEASE TM ME

Blanked.

Mods, please delete this.

Nameless2 edited this message on 02/14/2009 2:44PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Nameless2 Posted:

Hi!

I got hellbanned by Angry hobo.

Reason: No apparent reason.

He also set my ban time to 3 months.

And all the members of the “F*** you” clan spammed me to death.

He banned for no reason.

Please unban me.

-Nameless2

No such thing as a hellban.

Hobo isn’t a mod.

IDC is a trollfest.

YHBT.

noobpwner

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Greedy fabulous persons, go die now pls. Log in to see images!

noobpwner

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

There is so much bum licking in this thread. Your userbase is a bunch of pussies who don’t dare to speak ot, Evil Trout.Log in to see images!

Mod Edit: User banned for these two posts

noobpwner was banned for this post by Evil Trout

noobpwner edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

If there’s still people claiming they don’t know illegal multis are illegal maybe they are too stupid to play this game.

It’s pretty hard to claim ignorance when you actually have to check a box to confirm you only use one account.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Protip: Don’t make an illegal alt (or three) to get around your tempban.

Because then we make it into a Permaban.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

You guys ban illegals by ips, right? Cause my bro wants an account, and hed probably be active and playing on the same computer as me. I saw a similar post earlier, but i figured this one might differ as he would play often. I havent let him join yet, just out of illegal multi ban fear (so its not an “im trying to cover up an illegal multi, it just doesnt exist yet.), but what should i do?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

You guys ban illegals by ips, right? Cause my bro wants an account, and hed probably be active and playing on the same computer as me. I saw a similar post earlier, but i figured this one might differ as he would play often. I havent let him join yet, just out of illegal multi ban fear (so its not an “im trying to cover up an illegal multi, it just doesnt exist yet.), but what should i do?

tm et or someone, they flag your account or something so that they know you have that situation.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!