Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

lolwut2

Level 63 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

If alts are banworthy, that is a very, very important piece of information that people new to the site need to be informed of immediately – as in, before they ever create their first character. I played most of the way through the game before I seriously started reading through forums, and I already had two characters by that time. In fact, I didn’t even know alts were illegal until just now, and I bought access to episode 2 bright n’ early this morning for this account. I am concerned that both my accounts will be banned. *facepalm* Not only that, the friend who introduced me to this site several days ago is also a new player and has several accounts, one for each clbum, and I am absolutely certain she’s unaware of the illegal-alt rule. I just pbumed the information on to her, but I would hate to see her banned for breaking a rule neither she nor I knew about.

Of my two accounts, I want to preserve this one. I am going to log into my other one last time and change the email address to a throwaway one, and then will never log into it again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!