Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun DOMINATION THEME WEEK: July 16

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

<START TRANSMISSION>

I like themes, how about you? What’s a theme? THAT’S WHAT!

Starting Wednesday at 9PM EST is DOMINATION: Clash of the Titans week!

In short, there are no ties, ties are for sissies! As such all medal winners need to be the sole character holding the target goal for each medal (in their respective brackets) – this applies to ALL MEDALS and MEDAL TYPES. Oh, and bumhole Cards will be worth 5 (instead of 10), but anyone can use them, any time! And… GO! Log in to see images!

<END TRANSMISSION>

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

nice theme Log in to see images!

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Should be interesting. At least fewer medals will be awarded, if nothing else.

Hey wait… this means you can essentially grief someone by tying them. Impractical, but interesting.

Goth_Jesus edited this message on 07/14/2008 11:04PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

bumholing people is my favorite part of Dom Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Fran Posted:

bumholing people is my favorite part of Dom Log in to see images!

Mine too. Frankly, I wish e-peens weren’t bumociated. I want the e-peens, I like collecting them, but playing Dom was much more fun when I could just ignore medals unless I wanted to attack a different batch of people.

I do love the theme weeks of any sort though, and being able to use the bumhole while you have scoops sounds like it will be a lot more fun in those laste few minutes. Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Hmm so bumholes are weaker this week?

I don’t like it.

How about letting anyone use them, but the ones with less scoops deal more damage?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

scullyangel Posted:

Mine too. Frankly, I wish e-peens weren’t bumociated. I want the e-peens, I like collecting them, but playing Dom was much more fun when I could just ignore medals unless I wanted to attack a different batch of people.

I do love the theme weeks of any sort though, and being able to use the bumhole while you have scoops sounds like it will be a lot more fun in those laste few minutes. Log in to see images!

I don’t really agree, since the bumhole firepower was cut in half. No ties, bumhole in anyone should be a hell of a week, so just let us bumhole everyone with it’s full power Log in to see images!

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

I can’t wait to see the user in the lead try to bumhole someone!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

quangntenemy Posted:

Hmm so bumholes are weaker this week?

I don’t like it.

How about letting anyone use them, but the ones with less scoops deal more damage?

They’re not really weaker when you consider that anyone can use them any time.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Evil Trout Posted:

Not anyone.. the person in the lead can’t.. or.. well.. shouldn’t. But it would be funny to see them do it!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Evil Trout Posted:

I think the idea is that most people don’t buy down scoops to be able to play bumholes, but rather, to avoid them. So it won’t really affect those players except to make their bumholes weaker.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

MC Banhammer Posted:

I think the idea is that most people don’t buy down scoops to be able to play bumholes, but rather, to avoid them. So it won’t really affect those players except to make their bumholes weaker.

You’re not wrong. I know it’s very early in this week, but I’m pretty sure weaking the bumhole has made it fairly pointless. Taking a look at the top few brackets, meat shields (stacks of scoops left exposed on players who are either sacrifices to the scoop gods or just not playing during the current week) are especially powerful. Top bracket is a wash due to the ridiculous skewing of the population of the bracket, but in the next couple brackets that have a much better mix, it’s asking for a mbumive number of players to sacrifice any chance of winning to take them down. What could be done with 30 cards, now requires 60, so unless a raider decides to devote all their scoops to destroying the tower, it’s just not going to come down. On the flip side it is a huge benefit for other raiding klans to jump in and raid while towers are up. They provide a safety shield, so you don’t have to have active Shields or card down mid raid to prevent scoop sniping.

Dorian Blue

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Someone just bumholed me. It’s always me. Log in to see images!

I lost only 5 scoops like it should be this week, but the message was still You were screwed! ianmorris destroyed 10 of your scoops at random! Log in to see images!

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Amasius edited this message on 07/23/2008 6:07PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I wouldn’t mind just keeping the bumhole the way it always has been. the new bumhole removes a layer of tactical play.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

SG94 Posted:

I wouldn’t mind just keeping the bumhole the way it always has been. the new bumhole removes a layer of tactical play.

I agree. It would be quite possible to have both though – if total scoops are less than 4, bumholes count for 10. If scoops are higher, they count for 6.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

So.. people. What did we think of the modified bumhole and No Ties. Cause we’re doing it again this week, and it may become more permanent. So, thoughts?

Discuss.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

bumHOLE WITH FULL POWER

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

i prefer the new bum card, it is more fun and fair to everyone, it is never a “dead” card in the way the older version was

also klans clearly have an enormous advantage already so the no ties thing is good too

and i really like the new superpower solo vanilla Log in to see images!

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Not anyone.. the person in the lead can’t.. or.. well.. shouldn’t. But it would be funny to see them do it!

I approve of no ties. The modified bumhole is…. interesting. I don’t feel like it has any noticeable impact, because in the competitive brackets people rarely go above 4 scoops.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!